1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

Congratz from the netherlands with the 1 mil! not following this channel for long but i like every minute i watched it. my favourite series is techquickie because i have learned a couple things i dont know! i would like a video on some more phones because im in intrest in buying a new phone soon!

also i would like to win the custom build PC!

I found Linus when I was looking at a variety of motherboards and found his review and unboxing of the Asus Maximus VI Formula and ended watching more than 3 hours of his videos without getting bored, I now watch all of his new content, I especially enjoyed his reviews on the Corsair 750d and 900d as they were cases I was looking at buying, over year on from then (now) I ended buying a 750d and building my first PC as well as starting working as an IT support technician, I owe a lot to that one video on the Formula, I really like the direction LTT is taking and am looking forward to all future content. In short keep up the good work!

Intel Core i5 4690K @ 4.2Ghz | Evga GTX 780 Ti SC ACX with backplate | MSI Gaming 9 AC | 8GB (2x4) Corsair Vengeance Pro Silver 2400 MHz | Corsair H105 128GB Crucial MX100 | Toshiba 2TB | Evga 750G2 | Corsair Obsidian 750d | Be Quiet Silent Wings 2 PWM (3x140mm & 3x120mm)

I like everything LMG does :D especially the "laid back" approach to the WAN Show  

I love how the content you produce still keeps getting better and better #C4D hype.

I love how that I can message any of the staff, which I never really do anyway, and still get a response. It really helps to build a community feel.

I'm not really a fan of fitted kitchens though

I am good at computer

Spoiler

Motherboard: Gigabyte G1 sniper 3 | CPU: Intel 3770k @5.1Ghz | RAM: 32Gb G.Skill Ripjaws X @1600Mhz | Graphics card: EVGA 980 Ti SC | HDD: Seagate barracuda 3298534883327.74B + Samsung OEM 5400rpm drive + Seatgate barracude 2TB | PSU: Cougar CMX 1200w | CPU cooler: Custom loop

Gaaaah! Linus too OP! Pls Nerf, volvo.

Anyway, PCMR4Life! I just got a new desk, a PC to go with it would be aaaawesooooome!

AMAZING milestone man I found your channel while learning how to build a PC and with your help, grown to be the person that everyone asks for computer help B)  ;)

I was looking for GPU reviews on Youtube whilst also browsing r/pcmasterrace when I found Linus Tech Tips.

Multitasking is awesome.

Continiue to bring us more great content Linus Media Group!!Your channels quality is growing more and more !

Found LTT while trying to figure out how to build a PC and found all of the parts I needed (and some I wanted) and I have never stopped watching since! Thanks to the entire group for amazing, quality content and an amazing community :D

"Life is just a number"

- WAN Show Twitch Chat

Awesome! I appreciate all videos LMG made, they're super funny and I always enjoy watching them, even if I don't care about the product.

CPU: i7 - 2600kGPU: GTX 1070Mobo: intel somethingRAM: Corsair XMS3 @1600Mhz (8GB)SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB. HDD: WD Green 1TB . Case: Cooler Master HAF XB EVO Monitors: LG 25UM65-P and Benq 2200HD Keyboard: Corsair vengeance K70 FPS Red switch. Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Core. Headset: Steelseries Siberia V2

Such a nice youtube channel, i like the custom build guides the most.

Stay awesome :D

I found your channel while I was looking stuff up to help me build my first computer 2 years ago, im pretty set but I wouldn't refuse that custom pc  ^_^

love ya Linus :P

I love the way Linus does reviews. There is no other reviewer that comes close to his flowing style. 

And congrats on 1 million!

How I found LTT? Back in the day where you did the overclocking the Phenom II X3 on NCIX, I found your channel. Great content and of course, learnt how to build my PC and became an even harder hardware nerd since. Thanks!

Been watching Linus Tech Tips for years now, I've even watched every live Q and A/WAN show that you have done and enjoyed every single second of it. Good job on the milestone and I wish you the best of luck in reaching the next!

I found LTT a few years back when looking for "what mechanical switch" videos :)