1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

I came across your videos while I was searching for a decent review of the H440-and I wasn't disappointed..- and since then Im constantly waiting for new videos :rolleyes:

omg! thanks for the giveaway! i actually saw 1 mil subs yesterday and wondered if you guys are going to do anything special!

i really appreciate this program (all though i dont think i will win this challenge).

as u can see i just joined this linus tech tips forum (cuz i am greedy), although i actually was planning on joining this forum (but i was 2 lazy)

i think there are many ppl out there who feel the same way. like they wanna join but at the same time they are 2 lazy

so i think if u hold these kind of special event and give some kind of special privilege to the members, more ppl would join.

i want you guys to also make more vids more about pc build guide and recommendations on building pc.

i also want u guys to make vids about recommendations of gaming keyboards, mouse, mouse etc.

because there are just so many of these products, so when it comes to buying them, there are just too many choices, so it

is hardcore difficult to make a choice out of them. for example: make a video about good mechanical keyboard for gamers and enthusiasts.  

Congrats on the 1 Million, you guys definitely deserved it! Its pretty much through this channel alone that I've learned how to build a computer. Speaking of which, if you wouldn't mind giving me that awesome custom one..that would be nice...

I found Linus through NCIX and the g-sync video, then proceeded to watch every single video in a week. Well done on 1,000,000 subs !

Building a pc is like lego, just more dangerous if you screw up.

I love linustechtips if I want to see a review on any tech product I try to find one by you guys. You guys have the coolest jobs I would love to make youtube videos as my job. I came across you guys a year and a half ago to two years ago I think can't remember what I was looking for either and I watched a few of your videos and loved the style of them they where fun and not boring like some people when they do unboxings. I like all your videos there isn't one style I like over the other but I do love the intro and outro music. I would like to see you guys review an audio technica vinyl record player that would be pretty cool.

I am pretty new to the channel, only started watching a few months ago, and I only just found out about this website. (I dont often look at the descriptions for videos)

Anyway, congrats to the whole team! :DDD From what I have seen over the last couple of months, this channel is great

Firstly I would like to say i found LinusTechTips by searching extreme computer setups on youtube and saw linus build the awesome "OVERKILL" pc build and he was a little kooky and tought he was funny and stuck with the channel. My favorite series is the pc builds series. I would like for you guys to review a Nvidia Geforce GTX Titan Z in the future. I would like to build a pc of my own but i cant because i never have the money i currently use a Laptop that has 2gb Ram and a 1.2 ghz processor.

Found LTT a few months ago while going through a chain of YouTube videos about watercooling. Immediately subscribed and now watch every video Linus releases. Great channels keep it up!

My favourite food is nachos and guacamole.               .

Love all your channels been watching all of them for years, whenever I think about buying anything electronic, I check your channel for reviews. I've always been a computer nerd and I stumbled upon you on NCIX channel.

I have been watching your vids linus since you were blonde ^_^ .  Big thank you for all reviews,guides,pax videos and everything, before i started watching your content i knew like 30 times less about tech as i do now, and all this thank to your high quality and sometimes humor-ish vids :)

And it's insane to think that you used up all your saving of 6years to start building this awesome buisness of yours, and thanks to your awesomeness now 7people have best jobs in the world!! 

Keep making nice content and good luck with reaching new goals and success in life.   and once again, thanks for being AWESOME!

So happy you guys got to one million!. The reason I stumbled across your channel was being fascinated with graphics cards and was surfing the web looking at benchmarks. You stood out and not only managed to produce informative content, but you also managed to make me laugh at the same time without turning the video into a comedic mess. You inspired me into making my own computer and now as a result of the success, I am starting my journey into what hopefully will be a very successful career in computers.

Thank you linus media!.

Hei am Christian from norway and i would like to sen more visum wather cooling loops and such anyway keep up the good work :D

My favorite food is lobster!!!!  and love your channel man, keep it up!

This is my one post. I have been watching your videos for a long time, I've watched many of them multiple times. I found your videos just by simply searching for a review of a product, and instantly knew that you are very knowledgeable. You are articulate and I have spent many a hour watching your videos and browsing this forum. What I would like to see reviewed are products that have already been reviewed. I would like to see how they hold up over a period of time, as most things seem to operate when they are brand new. You and your team have most certainly increased my tech knowledge and any sort of education is priceless, thank you and keep up the good work.

CPU: i7 4790k OC'd @ 4.6 ghz COOLER: Corsair H105 (SP 120mm Quiet Edition Fans) MOBO: ASRock Z97 Extreme 6 RAM: Kingston Hyper Fury 16GB (2x8) 1866mhz

SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB HDD: WD Blue 1TB GPU: EVGA GTX 970 FTW 4GB PSU: EVGA Supernova G2 750w 80+ Gold Fully Modular CASE: Fractal Arc Midi R2

OPTICAL DRIVE: Samsung DVD Burner OS: Win 7 64bit   Please do some research of your own before asking questions. Google and Youtube are your friend.

Congrats Linus and the rest of the team!

I first found out about Linus Tech tips when I was looking for a good build guide to follow step-by-step. I found this goofy guy in an oversized lab coat and I haven't stopped following his videos since.

Was hooked since I saw blonde linus when searching for pc builds. Been watching all videos that are uploaded now.

1 MILLION WHOOP WHOOP!!!!!

Thank you for giving professional information about countless items, without you guys my pc would be crap because of the parts I originally wanted to choose. To all of you from the linus media group: thank you, you've found the perfect balance between funny stuff and serious advice.

Thank you linus for teaching so many people including myself the wonders of computers. I hope Linus Media Group continues to succeed in all of your endeavors.

I really loved those videos that you made outdoors, like you said the human element really made those enjoyable, so maybe some more of those to go 'back to your roots' as they say. :D

Lots of love, shame nobody got the G550JK, I would freak out if I got something with the teams signatures on it; linus, luke, edzel, brandon, taran, nick. i hope I didn't miss anyone, I don't know if the new member's name was announced or I'm just going crazy. :P

Congrats on the 1 mill. I remember the first video I watched was some kind of razer unboxing back in the day. Love you guys forever <3