1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

I dont really remember how I found out about the channel but it was probably when I was doing research on how to build a pc. Congratulations on the 1 million subs milestone and hope you keep up the good work!

I got teary eyed with you Linus

I found your channel during my first year at university. It really helped with all the procrastination 

Professional videos from the start. I have watched all your videos since Nov 24, 2008 (checked that from Youtube) and I have since watched all of your videos commented, liked and even sharing your channel to my friends and they are also fans of the show. Hope you Linus and the media group know that you have big hearted fans out there. Cheers for 1 Million Subscribers!

Long time subscriber but first time poster, i guess the giveaway helps to find some time :D

Linus is the best channel internet pc guy i like to watch to learn and catch up on new products and is the only channel on youtube i can say advertises politely and without getting annoying :D

Was so weird when i started watching your vids Linus, when you used to unbox gfxs and mobos on benches on the street or some pavements outside in the open haha i guess noone actually has ever done like that and it caught my attention right of the bat :D

I am so happy that you made it this far and i wish you the best of luck with your personal life as well as your bussiness plans :D

Your support team is great and i hope you have the best of fun while you keep making awesome vids for us to watch!

Regards,

Nightfader

Congrats on hitting 1mil subscribers!  Found you channel when I was bored at work and looking up information about various pc parts over 4 years ago, keep up the good work!

Rock On!

I found LinusTechTips while researching to build my first PC. I'm a video editor but now i'm a PC enthusiast and i'm always checking out Linus and NCIX and Austin Evans and i'm just trying to stay in the loop. Thanks for all the videos!

Hey guys massive congratulations from me. I love your content and all of your dedication to it and you actually seem like genuine guys keep up the great work :)

Its super great that you've reached 1 million subs. My friend actually recommended your videos to me and eversince i have become a tech geek. Thanks for all the great vids (and the puns  :P )! But i think every body wants to see more of those one-shot-unboxings in a random place. Keep 'em comin hotshot ;) #nohomo

You gys are awesome and cogratulation for 1 million subs you earned it

Congratulations on the 1 million subscribers! I've been watching your videos for years and like the quality of the videos you put out.

I remember about 5 months ago, my terrible decade-old desktop PC died and I had my mind set on giving up PC gaming and buying a super cheap laptop. I clicked on one of Linus' cheaper desktop build guides on a whim, and I'm really glad I did. I learned a lot about building and maintaining a PC and I bought parts for a gaming PC because of that video. It's still a lower end gaming build but I'm very glad I was able to make the right choice, as well as subscribing to a couple awesome channels.

So thank you LinusMediaGroup for the chance I this awesome giveaway, thanks for the awesome content, and congrats on hitting 1 million subscribers!!

Congrats on 1 MILLION To the entire Linustech Team.

I came to the channel one day as i was looking for videos on how to build my first pc and man ya'll were a massive help, since then i have used this knowledge to make a living for my self building people custom computers. 

You guys have changed the way I live and work for the better, so i am here to say thank you all SO VERY MUCH.

post-100847-0-01278000-1410458152_thumb.

Thank you so much Linus and crew, I first heard about you guys when Dave Dugdale was building his Hackintosh and you guys were a big help in building my own.  Would love any of the give aways but love your videos even more.  Keep it up!

Congrats to you, Linus Media Group for making educating/entertaining the masses globally on everything tech-ee and cool. Also why aren't bricks made in hexagonally, instead of cuboids? Hmmm.... 

Hell yeah congrats on the huge milestone guys. It really shows how much hard work and effort you guys put into your work and it makes watching your videos all that much more enjoyable and enlightening.....with the exception of Linus' occasional lame joke

I found Linus Tech Tips like 4  years ago while I was looking for a motherboard unboxing and here we are 4 years later! Awesome stuff!

Holy Crap, this is a big ass giveaway, thank you Linus for all your advise, it help a lot when I was building my rig.

look at you - how long havnt you slept? :P

bring it on surface pro - the gaming rig may be code generator gives me both ;)

Enjoyed linustechtips since i first found them in 2011,i enjoy all of the unboxings, reviews and build guides. would love to see more reviews and my favorite food is fajitas. :)  :)  :)   

Entering for the Surface Pro, Won't mind the gaming computer :)