1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

I used LinusTechTips, Jay, Techquickie,Newegg and countless other to make a custom pc! Its not the best, but it it really all I could afford at the time. Want to thank everybody on the internet that devote to inform us about tech related things!

Thank you for this giveaway!. The Custom PC Built by Linus, with a case that is "signed and designed" by the Linus Media Group crew.

My favorite food is steak.:)

I liked the unboxing videos, but more recently I have really been into the overkill videos (lets me see how poor I am lol).

You guys are awesome!!

The first video I saw was an review for the Antec 302 case because I was putting together a list of components and wondering whether I should build or get pre build, I then looked at other case reviews and later I found build guides and now you have given me the confidence to build my own PC! Which I am doing soon...

Thanks So much for all the help with tech stuff, You guys truly are awesome!!

Linus,

Congratulations on the 1 million subs. I found your channel when i was looking at reviews for building my PC. Your reviews helped a lot in the final products that ended up in my rig.

Good luck and hope for another million

Ryan

Hi Linus,

Just finished watching your video, it has been a ride.

I started watching your video a year or so ago and been watching them every day since, even when I was abroad with bad internet in China, where Youtube is blocked, running it though a slow VPN.

I have enjoyed each one of all your videos greatly. Especially the PC build logs which taught me how to build my own hardcode gaming rig.

Thank you, and keep it up.

Adam M

I only started watching your videos about half a year ago and man have I been missing out.

Keep up the great work.

Thank you to Linus and the community for helping me build my first PC :)

When I grow up, my dream job is to work for Linus Media Group.

| CPU: Intel Core i3 4130 | GPU: PowerColor R9 270 | Motherboard: Asrock H81M-HDS | RAM: Kingston HyperX Fury 4GB |

|HDD: Western Digital 1TB | Case: NZXT Source 210 | PSU: Corsair CX430W | 

| Mic: Blue Snowball iCE | Mouse: Corsair K65 RGB | Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow Chroma |

I've been a subscriber for almost 3 years and your content has always been awesome.

Congratulations, you guys deserve it.

Congrats on the 1 million subscribers Linus and the team! Your videos are fantastic and have helped me to learn a lot from them about PCs. I found your channel from looking at tips about PCs and now I have a Gaming PC myself. I truly hope that you achieve even bigger with your channel and keep up the awesome content! :D

Yanno i have followed the show for years and im gonna be honest your first vid was a lot better than your first vid on NCIX lol and it has been one of my favourite YouTube channels as well

So thank you for being there Linus and good luck to you and the future of linustechtips

Congratulations Linus and Co! This is a huge milestone in a great career. The reason we keep coming back time and time again is because of your collection of personalities and expertise blended together to make for a wonderful and informative experience. Here's to the years that were and to the MANY that will be!

Congratulations Linus, You deserve it!

It's been great to see you guys succeeding. Hope for your continued success.

Looking forward to your coverage of info as it develops on AMD's new direction with Zen.

Thanks a ton.

I found the channel by searching for a review of the Razer Blade 2013, and have been a fan ever since. I'm thankful to Linus since I avoided buying the laptop, based on the screen, and waited for the 2014 edition, and bought that.

Thanks guys :D

Congratulations Linus Media Group you guys deserve it!

About two years ago I was tired of the mediocre performance from my overpriced alienware laptop, so I ordered a barebones kit from TigerDirect.ca and had absolutely no idea what I was doing. At the time I had only vaguely heard of some PC terms, I didn't know the naming guide for cpus, graphics cards or even what performance to expect. I was an all round PC noob. I started my journey of ascension by stumbling into many of the common pitfalls of newcomers. I was a console gamer and did not have any friends with a strong knowledge of the tech community. I asked many silly/annoying questions on the LLT forum and got down voted to hell on the buildapc subreddit. (I fairness - asking if intel or AMD was better for gaming or if my cpu was bottlenecking performance were probably the wrong questions to ask and looking back I understand why people scoffed, but I didn't know any better at the time).

There is a ton of information for newcomers but trying to discern what information is accurate requires some time. When I first came across the LinusTechTips channel I found it interesting and exciting to watch, I didn't care about getting my information. The site of seeing a guy and his buddy in a garage providing concise and interesting content about tech is what got me hooked. Linus is a guy that genuinely cares about people, he works hard and the people he works with have the same resonating characteristics. I've learned a lot about computers over the last two years, having built my own, upgrading it a few times and having built now 15+ computers for friends and family. With the knowledge I've gained I can now make good informed recommendations about parts and products, thanks in large part to everyone at LinusMediaGroup. Lastly, I greatly enjoy the WAN show every Friday. I hope that more people will adopt their open and positive world view. Going beyond the content and news, Linus and Slick's opinions on how the world should work never fails to make me smile.

If I do win anything. I would like to pass it onto whoever has the next comment. I have already won a 4TB western digital hard drive from their 2013 Computex coverage... which I unfortunately had to sell. But the little bit really did help me get by a more rough time in my life. I have been more of a lurker on the forum and I have not yet donated to the channel, but the second I am finished school and have a more stable job giving back to this awesome community is the first thing on my list.

Thank for all your hard work.  

Cpu: fx-6300 @ 4.5ghz | Case: Corsair 300r | Motherbord: Asus M5A97 R2.0 Ram: Corsair Vengeance LP 8gb Arctic White 1.35V Storage: AData 120gb SSD & 1TB WD 
Video Card: Gigabyte HD 7950 | Power Supply: Apevia 800W Cooling: CoolerMaster 212 EVO | Peripherals: Corsair K60, Razer Tiapan, Goliathus Extended & V-moda LP crossfade

I love your videos, but its my first time being on the forum lol, cant wait till corsair's new keyboard with rgb lightning is being realised, same with razers blackwidow ultima chroma, So HYPED!! hope you guys will review them =)

Congratulation Linus, and team... Thanks for all your hard work!!
Keep the good vibe, and great video coming. :)

Thanks guys for all the work you've done! I really like your videos and you are my go to for reviews on products I'm interested in. I hope you can review the Surface Pro 4 when it comes out!

i think i am the 1 million subscriber so i won anyway xD

I found LinusTechTips by just searching for some random computer type stuff and came across his videos. I find them absolutely amazing and he got me into computing so much that I now work as an IT Technician. Thank you! I still watch your videos to refresh my memory on some things I may not know about ;) 

I found LinusTechTips through another youtuber ( i can't recall who) and as soon as I watched the first couple of videos I got addicted. Since then i watch every single video you guys make , and I love them all , not just because they are verry educational but also because they are funny and pleasent to watch. You have inspired me to save money so one day I can build a pc of my own. You are by far my favorite YouTube channel when it comes to technology and I hope you keep up the excellent work.