1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

I don't remember how I found Linustechtips channel but it was 1-3 years ago and I have been subscribed ever since.

My favourite series is as fast as possible because I don't know much about computer/tech stuff but thanks to this show I am learning more and more.

I am not sure what product I would like to see in the future, hmm maybe oculus thingy when that comes out. Or more amd things.

My favourite food is Pizza and/or asian buffé.

Have great day and best of luck to you guys.

PC  Specs 2022:

Spoiler
  • CPU
    AMD Ryzen R9 5900x @ 5.1GHz - Auto OC
  • Curve Optimizer Magnitude: -20
  • Motherboard
    ASUS ROG STRIX x570-F Gaming
  • RAM
                                        Kingston Fury 32GB DDR4 3200MHz 16x2GB
  • GPU
    MSI 3070 8GB Ventus 2x OC
  • Case
    LIAN LI LANCOOL MESH II Mesh RGB Black
  • Storage
    Kingston NV1 2TB M.2. NVMe
  • PSU
    Seasonic Focus GX 850w 
  • Display(s)
    MSI OPTIX MAG 251RX IPS 240hz & ASUS MG248Q Vertical 144hz & Dell 60hz
  • Cooling
    NZXT Kraken x73 360mm
  • Keyboard
    Tt eSports Meka G1
  • Mouse
    Logitech G Pro Wireless
  • Operating System
    -Windows 10 Professional 64bit

That Custom Built PC. I WANT!

Been a fan of LinusTechTips on youtube and I watched every single videos for past 9 months.

Keep up the good work guys!

I stumbled upon your videos on youtube when you just had 200000 subs (more or less) and I got sucked in to tech and building computers. Ever since then I've been watching all those awesome products but never even once bought a product (unfortunately) :D. So yeah this is me hoping I get the gaming PC... that I probably won't get. :) :) :) :) :( .

CASE: Thermaltake Commander MS-I | CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo E8500 @ 3.16 GHz @ stock cooler | MOTHERBOARD: Gigabyte P31-ES3G | GPU: Gigabyte Amd Radeon HD 7750 1GB GDDR5 | PSU: Blueberry 550W | HDD: Western Digital Caviar Green 500 GB

I Love everything about the channel, my favorite reviews are ones of the keyboard!!!

As a tech-savy person, I looked around on the internet to see if there are any reviews or tech shows that was both constantly producing new content and have a lively presentation. I stumbled across Linus Tech Tips on YouTube and I've been lurking around this website for help and learning. Congratulations Linus on this achievement! I've learned a lot from those "As quick as possible" videos and those videos really helped educate some of my less tech-savy friends! 

congrats Linus whit one miloen subs 

tanks for making great reviews and other content tanks 

post-98989-0-63666300-1410445296.png

I love that you are giving to the community. I found linus bids when i was looking to build my first PC and thanks to linus, I found my perfect build <3. Thank you again Linus, could'nt have dont it without you.

Thank you for your work at LinusTechTips, it has been so helpful for me for the last year since I heard about it. Loving your guides and unboxings!
Congratulations for 1 million subscribers milestone. Keep up the good work!

What's up Linus and crew,

I actually was just scrolling through some techvideos and I suddenly came across your video about how to make bad-ass gaming rig. I realised that it was actually one of the best videos about building a rig that I have ever seen, so I obviously immediately subscribed on your channel. It has been about a year now and I haven't missed one single video. I really like to win something (I ofcourse hope for the custom rig) because I haven't had a new pc for over 10 years... :blink:

Good luck to all of the contestants and may the most-fortunate win a prize B)

Grtz,

MrViresh

Keep the good work.

PS. You guys have awesome content here too.

linus because of you and this forum community i finally understand what all the things in a PC part mean (some of them).

but linus the ouya is still the mustard race :]

It's been fun to see you grow over the years. I watched one of your first NCIX "How to build A Pc" videos when it came out (earring and all) and you've taught me lot about technology and computers. I hope you continue to grow :).

Using Tapatalk

A pc built by Linus and signed by LinisMediaGroup's team... Everything I ever wanted!

Although a laptop would be more usefull to me right now... But I don't deserve it.

Anyway, LinusTechTips is the channel that thaught me everything when I got my first computer in 2011 along with NCIX Tech Tips. It was an i7 930 with a gtx 480 and 6GB of ram. This is the old days for me. Once in a while I go re-watch an old video of Linus and I get the feeling when I got my first computer back, damn I'm almost crying.

LinusTechTips also helped me know what I wanted to do for a living, now I'm on a path to becoming a microelectronics engineer.

By the way, I still haven't oveclocked the 3960X I won in a previous giveaway, I swear I'll get to it at some point...

CPU : Intel Core i7 3960X, Mobo : X79-UD3, Memory : 4x4GB Vengeance Black Memory 1600MHz, GPU : Asus GTX 970 Strix, Case : Switch 810 Matte Black, Storage : 256GB Samsung 830 SSD, Seagate Barracuda 1TB, PSU : Thermaltake 750W 80+ Bronze, Displays : 3x Asus 1080p Screens, Cooling : Corsair H100i, Keyboard : Logitech G710+, Mouse : Madcat Cyborg R.A.T.7, Sound : Sennheiser HD598, V-Moda Crossfade LP, Logitech Z-5500, HMD : Oculus Rift CV1

When I log onto my subscriptions on youtube and see a new video from you guys I always get high quality informative and humerous videos about different tech related stuff. I am really grateful for what you are doing because it has helped me in the jungle of new tech, what to spend your money on and what to stay away from. Thank you for everything and congratulations on passing the 1 million mark! You guys deserve it!  :)

I found Linus Tech Tips a year ago when I was building my first PC your videos helped me out a lot. I was watching your videos ever since, you're doing a great work! :)

I just want to say I'm eating pizza and cake while watching the video. It's my sister's birthday (Hooray! Double celebration with your million subs!). I mean, who doesn't like pizza, right? Heck, even turtles from the sewer love it. You should celebrate too! Of course, with none other than PIZZA and CAKE on the table. :D

I started watching you guys in 2011. My favourite video you guys made was the patriot commercial when luke tried to use a hatchet to shave.

Well done on million. I started the watch your show while trying to get some advice about building my first gaming rig. I found it really helpful and had a bit of humor about it. I've been watching the show ever since and been building my amazon wishlist for my second rig. good luck mate and favorite food is veg roll in a soda farl Google it, it's bloody lovely Irish grub. 

I love the work you do guys, and even though i'm not such an active user in this forum, i watch every single video you do, and appreciate your effort for making them so high quality.