1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

Linus is love, Linus is life!

Asus Z77 Sabertooth, Intel Core i5 3570k 4.2 GHz, EVGA GTX 780, Corsair Vengeance 16Gb ,

Samsung EVO 250&500Gb, Western Digital Black 2TB,  Corsair RM 750

Custom Water Loop

CPU Block Koolance 380iGPU Block EKWB Clean CSQPump Laing DDC w/ EKWB X-RES 100Radiatiors NexXxoS Monsta 240 & Swiftech 240x35Tubing PrimoChill Primoflex Advanced LRT Elegant White 3/8" ID 5/8" ODFittings White Monsoon Free Centre Compression Fittings 3/8" ID 5/8" ODFans6x Noctua NF-F12 w/Noctua LNA Adaptors

I just registered to say thank you Linus and team. Do what you are doing and never stop.

So. i found this on the internet
bored_1557.gif

And also i would like to say LMG keep up the good work! And i am happy to see that so many people

have taken interest in your channels. good job :)

I know it may sound really cheesy, but I got first hyped on LTT/Linus Media because of the familiar feeling it carries over. 

Honest reviews, balls-to-the-wall hyper awesome builds, hard concepts explained in an easy to understand manner (thank you Techquickie). On top of all of that, the messing around with coworkers, random potato guns and motivational spheres! 

Thank you Linus Media, onwards and upwards!

Thank you for all the hard work that you and your team have put in for us! I have no doubt that LMG will continue to grow. I found the LTT channel randomly a few years back while searching for a mouse I think.

I hope RNGesus picks me <3. I can't believe you reached 1 milion. That is amazing. If i win just give me any of those prizes. Doesn't matter which one. I found you guys through one of my friends and i am glad he showed me this channel. I like all of your videos. Keep up the good work :)

Ey dudes, thanks for the funny and informative vidoes! And congratulations on the 1 million subcribers!

I haven't been a member of the LinusTechTips forums for that long, although I have been a long time subscriber to the channel. I pretty much like all the videos you guys put together and even though I may not be interested in the product which is being talked about in the video, I end up watching anyway because you guys do such a great job. I don't remember the first video I watched though since there have been so many.

I'm a real fan of all things tech, so the channel you guys run is perfect for me.

I love the steady stream of content from your channel, so I wish you guys the best in the future and hope everything continues to go well.

I found LTT when it was just linus with a crappy hand cam and have been watching ever since, you are the reason I got into technology and it is my complete passion now, your videos are fun, educational, inspiring and just in general awesome, I have seen your channel grow into what it is now and it is amaizing what you have accomplished in a couple of years, keep on growing and never stop.

zwWZ0SO.gif

Congratulations on your success, and thank you for introducing me into the world of PC tech wizardry! :)

Reminiscing time~

I think I first found your channel from your review of the original Pebble about a year maybe longer ago when i was debating picking one up for myself (i still havent, and while android wear is half baked i'm still really torn about the whole thing)

One random video wasnt the cause of my subscription, though, if was through related vids on hardware canucks and tek syndacite back when i was looking at case and parts reviews that i found your channel again and decided to subscribe, been a loyal fan ever since.

I never got really into pc hardware until i started getting into your vids, fast forward to now and I got cherry blue's on my desk and a folder full of bookmarks of just PC parts and a constant need to knit pick and point things out when other people buy tech products, mentioning your recommendations and etc.

Your videos are quality and I really enjoy watching them, 5 stars c:

Here's hoping the odds are in my favor for this giveaway, it would be nice to win something~

Been watching for a while now I'm loving all the content keep up all the good work the whole of the LTT community loves everything you do.

Congratulations on the 1 million subs and I'll be seeing you on the youtubes and forums.  :)

| Lenovo ThinkPad E530 -- I5-3210M -- Nvidia 630M -- 4GB RAM -- 840 EVO 120GB SSD |

I really like the almost unrefined type of videos that you produce videos like the one where you fixed your water damaged laptop or the ones like the Linus Media Group tour video as i feel this shows the more "human" side of Linus Tech Tips ,your channel is definitely one of my favorites. Congratulations on 1 Million subs and keep up the good work :)

It was so long ago I can't remember how I found linustechtips. Congrats on the 1 million subscribers and just keep doing what you're doing becasuse it's working! :)

Win or not, 

Congrats to you and your entire team! This video actually shows why this is the first place I go to to find advice and recommendations on tech stuff. Now, my friends think I'm some kind of tech wiz...until I tell them about your channel! haha

You are very genuine; it's quite refreshing and appreciated. With that said, thank you guys for taking time to teach and create quality content for us! Let's keep the videos and distinctive Linus jokes coming! :P 

I have no idea how I found you guys and to be honest I don't really care. I'm just happy that I did.

Every video makes me want to built pc's and help out others to do so to.

Keep it up guys :D

Thanks for making your videos i look forward to watching them everyday. You even made me decide to build a pc. Keep on making videos. CONGRATS

I like what you do every review and what you do is unique and I like the funny things like stupid jokes  and every thing don`t stop making these Great Video

I found LinusTechTips from looking for build guides when I was just starting out in PC gaming/building. The style of the guides back then were awesome (new ones are AMAZING) and very descriptive; there was also a lot more of linus in a lab coat. I look forward to your 2 million subscriber mark ;D.

P.s. https://www.battleforthenet.com/

P.s.s. I like potatoes

Anime Addict |  My Rig: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/ZGrQxr

My favourite part about LinusTechTips is Deffs the Wan Show that shit is hilarious