1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

I have been a viewer of your youtube content since 2013 somewhere in october because of you i was able to build my own computer become obsessed with the computer technology.

My favorite food is chicken Kiev and you sir deserve the million subscribers.

P.S i require more zombie voice

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Sed euismod arcu id ultricies feugiat. Donec molestie augue at suscipit aliquam. Ut vitae nibh eu orci sodales interdum ac mattis magna. In suscipit sed orci ac tincidunt. Sed mattis vitae ex eu egestas. Vestibulum dictum ut felis et fermentum. Nam consectetur lorem mollis, rhoncus tellus quis, dictum odio. Sed venenatis lobortis lectus, a aliquam dui congue eu. Integer vitae iaculis ex. Nulla erat elit, eleifend vel enim id, semper faucibus ipsum. Duis consequat finibus velit, et imperdiet quam laoreet nec. Integer gravida risus ut tortor pretium pharetra. Nullam non augue orci.

CPU: Intel i7 3770k + Corsair H105 Motherboard: ASUS Sabertooth Z77 Memory: Corsair XMS3 8Gb 1600Mhz VGA: ASUS GeForce GTX 780 Ti Matrix PSU: Corsair AX860i
Storage: Samsung 850 Pro, OCZ Vertex 4 128Gb, WD Green 2Tb Case: Corsair 760T Monitor: Acer Predator XB1 + LG IPS234

<3 I Chose my new motherboard and case after browsing your vids! And They're very entertaining :D I didn't realise you had this forum but It seems like a great place to discuss and ask advice about components since the YouTube comments can often be too hectic to to get coherent answers. Keep up the great work!

Congrats on reaching 1 mill subscribers! I'm really happy for you and I just wanted to thank the whole team for what they are doing and continue to do every single day. You guys are amazing. Keep up the amazing work you do and onward to 2 mill subs!

Thanks Linus & the rest of the team for the awesome content over the years.

Stumbled across one of your hardware unboxing videos on YouTube a couple of years ago and have been a subscriber ever since. Thanks for all the entertaining & informative videos you guys put our way, certainly learned a lot; amazed my 2011 system's not a molten pool of metal & plastic on the floor, looking back at what I thought I knew then. Appreciate the way you guys provide detailed info without shying away from delving into the underlying tech (when there's something worth noting) yet also manage to put it all across in an entertaining way.

Also good to see the great range of sponsors you've picked up and what that's facilitated in terms of reviews - in addition to those you've funded out of pocket, like the 295x2 or other gadets the team have picked up - as well as the occasional honest, light-hearted comment about an interesting product or service.

Been checking back here on-and-off waiting for developments on the front-page to provide an alternative to some of the PC & tech subreddits. Looking forward to seeing more of what you have to offer on here and how you continue to grow now that I'm registered over here too.

Congratulations on reaching 1,000,000 subs and keep up the great work!

I found out about LinusTechTips from my cousin and haven't missed a video ever since I've subbed.

Love the way you make your videos, you are having fun with it and I can see that on channelsuper fun :D

Hey Linus, thank you guys for all the awesome videos over the years. Happy 1 Million!

I found your channel by looking for a build guide and i watch every video since

Congrats on the 1 mil

You have made me laugh until I am out of breath. The first time I wanted to build a computer the Linus media group made it 100x easier to find the parts and build. I follow all your channels and whenever something new is uploaded I make sure to make time to watch it.

I once were looking for a guide video of how to build a water-cooled PC, then I found Linus! Your videos are very helpful and entertaining. Thank you for the awesomeness!

I've been watching your videos for almost 2 years. I was building my first computer when i found your channel and it has been really helpfull since then. Congrats on 1 million subscriptions and keep growing 

I found the channel after searching for help on building my first gaming rig. Your videos helped me decide on the right components to use and the best ways to configure the build. So thanks! Here's to the next million subs :)

Linus I joined this community when there was about 300,000 subs on your channel, since then you guys have come a long way. I love the new daily video schedule and I hope that you keep making videos.

Rip corsair George...

The linus tech tips community has been a huge help with me selecting and building my computer for the first time. Your videos are great and very helpful even for a novice like me. Thank you linus

I would like to win preety much anything because my laptop for school, (so the surface or the g550j) or the desktop to give to my best friend so he can record his point of view because his laptop too is on its last legs.  I found Linus Tech Tips just from searching about pc builds and parts in my price range and every time i searched for something i saw you there and i was like holy shit he is everywhere and he is good at this, ill sub.  In the future i would like to see more handy tech, cause that is cool and useful, and more moible devices, like laptops or tablets. for my favorite food by far is getting some indian butter chicken and use the sauce and the chicken on my spaghetti! Love you linus :3

As there is no comparable content in Germany, i'm very happy to be able to catch up with the latest tech news and stuff by watching your videos. Thanks a lot for that and keep going!! 

I found you guys back at the launch of Ivy Bridge when I was looking for motherboard reviews.  I can't believe the channel has grown to 1 million subs.  Congratulations guys! You earned it!

I recently found your channel when I started looking into building a PC, I still haven't fully decided on parts after a full 4 months; but your videos are constantly informative, funny, and incredibly helpful  :)  Thank you and keep up the amazing work Linus!

thank-you-funny-memes-images-fun-bajiroo

Congrats on 1 million Linus I started watching your channel a year ago and but I just recently made a forum account. I am always looking forward to your new video everyday and here's to 1 million more. CONGRATS

Hi Linus media group ! i'm french so excuse me for any mistakes i might make in this post. The first video from linusTechTips that i saw was in 2009. I wanted to build my own pc at this time ^^.
your videos gave me a lot more information than the guys in hardware shops or websites ! (those guys were just sellers... not experts ) so... THANK YOU !! even if i built the pc in 2010 X) .
I'm one of those guys who doesn't like subscribing to a YT channel unless i watch it's videos every day. But the LinusTechTips' channel is in this very restricted group :D. I really like the things that u show us every day. In facts, my favourite style of videos of your channel is the wan show ! ^^
but i have no ways to see it live because of two things :
-the jet lag
-i'm not bad at understanding english language but your speed and the technical vocabulary used forces me to watch a part of the video again.. and sometimes my brain's language area is freezed X_x
however i'm really happy to see that sometimes the first daily video is ready when i wake up at 6am (french hour). i gives a smile for the physics and biology class ! ^^".
So congratulations for the 1 Millions !
if i had a product that i would like to see in your vids it would be the Lenovo yoga 2 pro ^^ and TONS of modding videos!! 
owww... did i really take 30mn to write this >_< ?

have a good day !

393255lama.gif

Yeah! the best channel and forum ever, I hope you reach millions of subscribers more!!! And I hope I win hehe :)

Planned I Hope Someday I Do First Build: CPU: Intel Core i7 5820k CPU Cooler: CM Hyper 212 EVO Mobo: MSI X99S SLI PLUS RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (4x4GB) DDR4-2133Mhz Storage: Corsair Force LS 240GB SSD & 2TB WD Green Graphics Card: ASUS GTX 970 4GB Turbo Case: NZXT S340 White PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA NEX 750W 80+ OS: Windows 8.1 64-bit OEM Monitor: AOC i2267Fw 60Hz 22" Monitor

I found this channel through a friend and watched it ever since. You guys made the best channel related to computer gear i have ever seen, you guys really put an efford into making awesome content for us.

Thank you for being awesome!

Found the channel after recommendations from a friend, and stayed because of how awesome everyone is! :)

hey linus! Absolutely loke the Quick tech videos. Please do more of those :D