1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

Would love a new PC 

I think I found linustechtips from looking at your unboxing of mech keyboards. I still think that unboxings are still my fav, and I'd love to see more mech keyboard unboxings :D.

Fav food....pizza for sure 

I've been watching content from you guys for four year now. It has become something of a given. Thank you for all the great advice on tech. As long as you keep producing I'll keep watching. Looking forward to the 1.5 M subscribers party!

I've been following Linus and company since his NCIX days. The earliest video i can remember watching of his was the

sli and crossfie video. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XS5rBS8n-LM

At the time i was able to get a AMD 5770 from a friend (great card at the time imo) for a great price of $40.00. That was a real bargain so i decided i wanted to get another card and try out crossfire but i didnt really know anything about crossfire so i looked it up on youtube, and it led me to his great video. It gave me all the answers i needed and i wound up buying another AMD 5770 on ebay.

One thing i really enjoy watching is your personal rigg update videos. (should be more though)

I would really like you guys to start making some mess around crazy hack videos, experimental things that we normally wouldnt get a chance to see or do ourselves. You guys probably get your hands on some really cool tech it would be cool to see what you can really do with some of that stuff if you got bored or had the time.

Congrats on the 1 million subs

you guys really deserve it.

you guys really help and entertain allot of us

Keep up the Great videos.

:D

me Want the PC muahahahahahahhahah.

:P

been watching you like for a 6months .

best place for teach tips.

and the community helped me help a friend build a pc.

THENX 

Ahh sure been a while since the handycam unboxing days, come a long way linus :D

All the best for the future.

congrats linus and the crew on 1 million subscribers !!!!!!

Hey Linus, I enjoy watching your videos and would love to see more, I find they are very informative and fun to watch.

I am currently sharing an old computer between my family that is running a NVIDEA GT430 amongst other components,

I am trying to build a computer at the moment so I have my own, so winning the competition would be awesome.

Congrats on the 1 mill subscriber mark, I know you will be at the 2 mill soon enough as many other people will also see

your videos and subscribe just as we all have.

Thank you very much and keep up the awesome work!

When i first found your channel was when i needed to upgrade my computer, and was trying to find a new graphics card, i ended op baying the nvidia gtx 660

and so far it was a really good choice thanks for that.

All the best Jack From Denmark :-)

Stumbled onto your channel one night looking for Case recommendations. Sold on day one. Keep it it up!!

P.S. - I went with the corsair c70

P.S.S. - I like grapes...

I think i started watching since 2012 then i first upgraded my PC, that was interesting..last thing i bought cause of your reviews was corsair C70 and xl2420t

Great job Linus on videos and to your team and i think a good idea would be if you review more of the phones like iphone 6 

Keep up with this great videos.

Not only can you guys provide great reviews/overviews, but you're just interesting to listen to. Gratz on 1 million subs, here's to 2 million.

Nice work linus, you are definatly the greatest tech channel out there.

You have tought me so much in the short few yews ive been watching you and your the reason I know what I want to do with my life so again, thank you linus your the best and nice work on the milestone, 2 million here we come! :)

I started watching LTT in early 2010. Linus' videos helped me learn how to build my first gaming PC from the ground up. I have made upgrades to store bought PCs before, but I never built one from scratch. Since then, I have helped numerous friends build their own PCs from scratch. I like to think that I am taking a page from Linus' book by helping people that way. If you told me in 2010 that Linus would leave NCIX, start an independant media group, and become one of the biggest tech personalities on the internet, I would have been rather surprised. I started watching Linus when I was fifteen, now I am twenty! Linus has been a regular part of 1/4 my life!

I love the silly jokes you make that really turn the video from stats to a really immature fun time but then you also can be serious your channel is defiantly in my top 2 tech channels! Also I would love to see that sexy full gaming rig on my desk. Luv your work!!!

I actually found you back when you were still on NCIX. It was your "How to build an Extreme PC" video and ever since then I've been obsessed with you and your videos and especially computers, but you know, no homo <3. But on a serious note, you definitely deserve every single sub you get, you're an inspiration and seriously my idol. Congrats on your 1Mil man.  :D

:P hey Linus I've been watching your videos from the beginning and they always made me happy , im a huge computer and tech junkie :P 

:D I hope the winner will be happy  :D 

funny-pillow-drool-sleeping.jpg:P

Case: Sharkoon VS4-S   CPU: Intel Xeon E3-1231 v3    CPU Cooler: Cryorig H7    Graphics Card: EVGA GTX 980 SC   Motherboard: MSI H81-P33   RAM: 12GB G.Skill DD3
Storage: 250GB Transcend SSD, 1TB WD Black   PSU: Sharkoon WPM500 Bronze   OS: Windows 10 Enterprise   Mouse: Logitech MX Master 2S

Keyboard: Logitech G413 Carbon   Headset: HyperX Cloud II   Monitor: ASUS VC239

Discovered Linus Tech Tips when trying to learn the difference between HDMI, dvi, and VGA in 2012. It was a huge help! Thanks!

I just wanna win. That's all.

Actually, that's not all. Keep up the great work, you guys are awesome!

Discovered Linus about a year ago and have unsubscribed to all other tech youtube sites since then as Linus really does give me a great variety of product reviews and info without going too far afield.

Great job Linus and the rest of your team, if you come to Oz be sure to let us know :-)

----------------

Only as old as you game!!

Gaming since PONG invented in '70s