1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

I just love seeing new videos from you guys, keep up the great work and also where is the cat videos. It's been a whil. :D

Wow the first time I saw one of the video of Linus was probably the "How to build a 4K Gaming PC" and I simply fell in love with the PC. As of now I still have all the items in my Amazon wish list and still haven't been able to purchase one item on there haha. But keep doing what you love and keep these awesome videos coming (\^*^/) :D

Keep up the great work, just found your channel on youtube and I'm already addicted.

Congratulations on one million subs. Linus Tech Tips has kept me engaged in the tech world and I'm sure I wouldn't be as confident a builder as I am now without you guys. It seems like just yesterday it was 100,000 subscribers and now it's 1,000,000. Maybe I'll be saying the same thing another 10x subscribers from now. I hope so.

It's been cool watching you guys grow and adapt to the business you are now.  Keep up the great work, and thanks for the giveaways!

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 7800x3d  Motherboard:  Gigabyte B650 AORUS Elite  RAM:  Vengeance 2 x 16GB DDR5 6000   GPU:  Zotac RTX 4090

Storage:  M.2 Samsung Evo 860 TB / Samsung Evo 840 500GB   Case:  be quiet Dark Base 900   PSU: Corsair SHIFT RM1000x  Display:  ASUS AW3423DW QD-OLED 34" 3440x1440 Ultrawide w/ GSYNC

I was looking for an unboxing about a GTX 660 Ti back 4 years ago, but i was limited with money so i bought a GT-440 and i kept dreaming in front of Linus's unboxings like GTX-680s or GTX-690s :3 it would be great if you guys could unbox more phones because there's almost everyone on earth that have a phone so yeah... I also love to make sandwiches for lunch! ^^

I found you when I was learning to build computers, now I am planning on going into an IT field as my profession. I don't know what it is but the build guides are so entertaining, even though I know how to build a PC with my eyes closed I still love watching yours.

1 Million subscribers!!! congrats to the linus media group! your videos have got me into PC technology and into PC gaming. i cant thank you enough for what you've :)  done!

Thank you for making all these amazing videos, and i really mean that.

congratulations on you 1 million subscribers! Thank you for making these great high quality tech videos. They are both entertaining and educational so keep up the great work!

I was a wild dirty console peasant, living in the darkness of consoles, trying to game with a X360 and a PS3... And then, Lord GabeN showed me the light, the path, the true way sending me his son, his favorite guy, the newsmen: Linus. With Linus I learnt all about the master race, the hardware, the software, even how to fap looking at GPU's, my eyes finally opened, and I saw the light of PC Gaming...

Well, not like that, I was looking to build a new rig, because my computer was really crappy (Pentium 4, 2GB DDR2, HD 5450), so I was searching, and searching, and searching. But I almost didn't knew anything. I live in Mexico so stuff here is hard to find and there's not much info about PC Gaming here. One of that "looking for what the hell I have to put together to build a pc" days I just typed "Linus" instead of "Linux" (because I wanted to see something about Linux and Ubuntu), and then I saw the face of Linus (maybe it showed up because I was searching so much nerdy stuff) and I found it pretty funny, so I watched one of his videos, I don't remember well but it was one from NCIX, when GPU's were red with flames and stuff. So I said "Hey, this weird guy knows about tech, and it's one of the few guys that speaks like a normal human, not so fast, not so slow and I can understand him!" So I started to look at more of his videos, and then I found the LinusTechTips forums and the YouTube channel. I joined to LTT Forums and I posted my first topic (without reading the rules, #YOLO) and the first thing I liked it was the community, here at LTT there's a lot of guys that really want to help, I got 1 response in less than 3 minutes, that was awesome, I take more time to pee than that. But I didn't had enough, I sended a message to Linus, I thought "Well, I'm pretty sure that this guy is like almost all the Internet famous guys, doesn't answer anything and they ignore guys like me" But he answered me! The freaking Linus answered my message!! And that's how I met Sir Linus, son of our God Lord Gaben that have his kingdom sprayed through Youtube and stupid random gifs.

Anyways, congratulations for the 1 million nerdy guys! You guys deserve more, I like your videos and I watch The WAN show every week, you make really good content and you post good trustable stuff (like dickbutts). Thank you for being that dedicated and nice to us.

I would really like to win the custom PC, it would mean something special to me, I mean, it's going to be built by Linus and designed (and signed) by the entire LTT team. So, if one day i'm sad, I can look at the damn PC, see the Linus and Luke sign and say "Fuck yeah Linus were here, and luke too". Also it has 2x R9 290 (with PlastiDip, that adds 15% more performance and 420% of extra #SWEG), so I would have to much damn power to praise Lord Gaben and screw the environment with ridiculously high power bills, but who cares? It's a gaming PC by the LTT Team!. Also if I win that thing, I can give my current Gaming PC to my dad, he's not going to game in it, but at least he could have a super powerful PC (super powerful for him) and be happy with it without using and putting virus in my PC.

Thank you guys, you're awesome, really. (BTW: You should eat tacos, record it and upload it to Youtube, just for fun).

Well i just wanna say, it was interesting watching you guys grow.

Can't believe i actually remember but i'm pretty sure i started watching your videos when i was looking at the new Radeon 5000 series some time after getting myself the Radeon 4890. At the time of getting it, i was unaware it was the strongest single core gpu from ATI.

You are one of the guys along the way that really made me love technology, and for that, i thank you!

I fell i could write a novel from all years of seeing your channel change but i thing there's no need for it, just keep doing what you're doing and all the best to you and your team in the future!

Also, love the new NVIDIA 2014 event vlog!

I was sent here by MKBHD and just created this account. I must say, I love the videos you post! Congrats on 1M! >> 

Thank you guys for what you are doing all that time,they are both entertaining and educational!:)
Congrats:D

I found your channel through your $1500 build guide, and it helped me make some of the choices for my first gaming PC. The amazing production quality of your videos has kept me watching ever since.

Keep up the great high quality videos, I found linustechtips about a year ago looking for the best cpu for gaming before I built my own custom PC;which I learned how to build from your tutorials.

Thanks for years of entertainment and info! Made a youtube account just to subscribe years ago and still loving it :D

Linus, when I rule the world, I won't hesitate in making you the technician in our super evil ship. Anyway I would love to win the surface pro 3. I found you by looking at reviews for razer products, I saw you a couple of times and thought to myself 'damn this is educational and quite entertaining' so then I started to watch your reviews for PC components, and thanks to you I now know what parts I want for my PC.

I would like to know if I can get dual monitors, but make one be 4k for gaming and the other. 1080p for the multitask.

Thank you guys for the year I have had with this channel it has quickly become one of my favorites.

I absolutely love what you guys do and I'm so happy that 1,000,00 other people do too! Keep it up!

I found Linustechtips by looking for mechanical keyboards right now i think every thing you guys do is great but my favorite videos are the unboxings and reviews of computer accessories, and if i had to pick a favorite food it would be pizza with pepperoni or Canadian bacon depending on the day. Thanks for everything!

I found out about you a while ago when I was trying to find tech tutorials. I am now subscribed to a few tech channel and I've got to say yours is just the funnest and most interesting to watch. I just wish I could catch the WAN show live.