1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

Congratulations guys for 1.000.000 subs!

I have learned so much about tech and computers since i subed and i even build my own gaming pc.

Keep up the great work.

P.S.

If i win anything a will be happy for the rest of my life

The hype is SO real <3

Without getting to mushy, I love you guys at LMG. I've been following for about a year and a half now after looking up review part videos/build guides at 3am to help me find out stuff i should use for computers in my newly coming home office. Since then the home office has been finished and ive moved into it. I have a great gaming/general use desktop, and now im looking to put together another one for SolidWorks [CAD] so I can do homework [college] at school instead of using our lab computers.

I ONLY trust reviews from LMG because 1] Youre not from a company, so i know in the end youre not going to be as biased on part recommendations. 3] Youre Canadian, and Canadian people are by and by the best people :P and 3] Because youre "normal" xD Like..some reviewers try to make this appealing to the general public and look really cool so they come up with some gimmick for their channel. But not LMG. everyone there is a sper immense 

nerdy Geek and they bask in the gloriousness of that fact. The genousness of LMG makes me trust everyone there more and i enjoy the content made by everybody there, that much more for it <3

I am one man, a 20 year old [almost 21] single man living in Northeastern America. I am one person with a moderately uninteresting life, but together, through our mutual love of LMG and all things dorky..We have gotten them to a Million subscribers, thats almost as many people as in my entire state [New Hampshire] and together we will break 2 and then 3 million and beyond

Because Together We Are Legion.

Project Hephaestus

Intel Core i5 6600K @ 4.2GHz~ASUS Maximus 9 Hero~32GB DDR4 @ 3200MHz~ZOTAC GTX 980 AMP Ed.

Congratulations for the 1 million, you guys deserve it cuz your vids are just awesome , just keep up that pace...

I found Linus Tech Tips through Tek Sydicate. Was the best thing I have ever found on the internet :) Now lets hit the 2 million!

Intel 4790k | Asus Z97 Maximus VII Impact | Corsair Vengeance Pro Series 16 GB 1866Mhz | Asus Strix GTX 980 | CoolerMaster G550 |Samsung Evo 250GB | Synology DS215j (NAS) | Logitech G502 |

Oh! And this one time, at band camp...

~meOw! Σ:3

Congrats on the milestone!! I remember finding your channel and this wonderful community back when I was building my first computer. Now I'm taking my a+ certification and plan on being an IT tech, how far we all have come! Here's to a million more

I found the channel after finding for graphic cards and also when I was finding gaming headsets. There no specific product that i want you guys to review, but anything that comes out in the future will do :D I love the unboxing style and how you explain the uses and specifics of the product while also making it entertaining. Thanks for all the videos and here to 2 million subscribers!

Even though I've watched your videos for a couple of months i got to say they've really helped on looking for certain products and specs in computers that i wasn't educated in. These channels do help and show the fine products of technology and i appreciate it thank Linus and the crew <3 and im diggin a Panda Express right now 0_o

I found LinusTechtips while researching for computer parts to build my frist pc.I found the videos to be non-bias and had great info in them.Im addicted on whating almost every video that has come out from Linus and the team.Great job Linus and the team! I cant wait for the next million subs!

Found linus on youtube ... nothing specific for the future...really like the way its going now.

Would love to see a "battle" between the smart watches in near future

Congratulations, really appreciate your work. 

I found linus through tek syndicate, my interest in IT as a whole was built through both channels

Congrats on the 1 million subs and thank you for the giveaway awesome prizes  :)

Without having discovered your channel one day while browsing on youtube, I would have never been remotely interested or would have understood anythying about PC'S. Thank you for continouscly making amazing content and doing it daily. Your channel is my favorite thing to watch evey day. Thank you.

Best Tech Channel on youtube IMO. Such good quality videos and "professionalism". Hope to see more

How many computer programmers does it take to change a light bulb?

None, that's a hardware problem.  :D

deferentially my favorite tech channel. thinking about it. i really should start supporting you guys with something other than my views and likes on utube. and the once in a blue moon amazon purchase using your link. as using ad block is really is cutting you guys profits xD

Found the channel on 2010 and it got me into pc building and gaming now im taking pc classes in school and plan to go to college for pc graphic design.                                                                                       p.s Keep up the great work                                      

Congrats guys, hope the channel and community continues to grow into the future. I personally enjoy the peripheral videos and build guides the most.

Linustechtips: the only reason the be proud as a geek, like my self. 

Quality content with humor (not always that great, but it does make me laugh sometimes).

And not to forget its entertaining as hell.