1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

i found linus tech tips while trying to learn how to build a computer

Linus I just want to say thank you for everything. For years I wanted to get a pc but I didn't know anything about them so I researched and found your channel and you got me into pc's and helped me learn what I know now. I don't know everything yet but I will get close soon. Thank you Linus for everything.

Congratulations on 1,000,000 subs.

I found you via the WAN show(the archives damn UK time zones :(  )

I watch it for tech news and just to hear slack because he is awesome and the funniest one, #SlackTechTipsMasterrace

but this is just to let you know how much the community appreciates what you do because I know on page 565 or whatever it is by the time I finish writing this comment I will have been buried :P

Thank you Linus for all the great content since the very beginning. I've been watching the channel for a long time now, back when you actually made unboxing videos outside or in that white room with the blue door.

Also thank you for the great opportunity you have given us, to meet new people with the same interest as us, in this forum.

And thank you to all of the Linus Media group who are still making awesome, daily content.

Congrats to all of you for this incredible milestone :D

INTEL I7 4790K @4.6Ghz |  ASUS Z97-A  |  CORSAIR Vengeance Pro 1866Mhz 16gb | NVIDIA GTX 780 | NZXT H440 White | CORSAIR RM750 | SAMSUNG 840 EVO | WD Caviar Black 1TB | LIQUID COOLED |

Love your builds and your little tech episodes^^ i think i found out about you guys while seraching for some pruduct and i just loved that video so i subscribed that instant. I would like to se more from you about compact gaming systems and smaller pc's maybe some mini itx builds ?? The surface is tempting but ill have to go with that awsome Pc since its built by you and the rest of the gang is pimping it. Congratulations one 1 million Subscribers and i hope i will be here to se you reach another 1 million subs, thank you for your amazing content you have teached me soo much about so much in the tech world and i wish you all the luck in the future.

/Noah Håkansson, Sweden

I started watching you when I was going to build my new pc and needed information. that was around 2-3 years ago. Next year,

I want to choose "ICT service representative"(google translated that from my language, so dont expect it to be what it is) in second year in High school. Now I am start of first year electrishan BTW. 

And I have products I had not had if it wasnt for you.

and if I have to be 18 to get the pize if I win(I am 16), my dad can take it.

“Remember to look up at the stars and not down at your feet. Try to make sense of what you see and wonder about what makes the universe exist. Be curious. And however difficult life may seem, there is always something you can do and succeed at. 
It matters that you don't just give up.”

-Stephen Hawking

Gratz Linus keep it up, ever since I came across your channels I've been a subscriber and I've learned a whole lot about hardware and the components I want for my PC when I buy it one day....stay cool & the best! :)

I found you in your very small beginnings when you used to post regularly to NCIX, I'm really proud of you Linus!

Hello Linus thanks for uploading the great videos.

Congratulations on ~1million subscribers! - I don't post here much but have been a subscriber for a long time and it's been awesome seeing you guys grow.

Crabs are what spiders should have been.

i5 4670k - Z87 Gryphon - GTX 770

Just want to congratulate you guys on 1000000 subscribers. Long time subscriber. And i made this gif just for you guys!!!!

%7Boption%7D7lN8UTU.gif

Well done to everyone at Linus media group,you more than deserve it.

I don't remember how I found this group, but I love the content, and TechQuickie is definitely my favorite.  Gratz on 1,000,000 subscribers!  Keep up the fantastic work.

Well I actually found Linus Tech Tips by scrolling through videos about building a wooden pc case.

Then It has thrown me on one of the unboxing....I think it was the little bitfenix case from what I gathered ideas for my own design but its far from done yet.

Well in the time spent watching all the different videos i watched even old episodes but the best ones are:

-powersupply slingshot ;D (where Linus forgot his laptop up and repaired it afterwards fully working)

-the spectacular unboxing crate from Intel :D (product presentation at its best)

-and the better cooling attempt at his livingroom where his little son helped him out :)

For the Asus laptop I can just say that it is really a hot looking piece from Asus.....it has the power, the design and the best...REPUBLIC OF GAMERS logo which gives it a premium logo almost by itself.

I also love the build quality that is outstanding (could get my hands on one for 2 days but well dont have money to get one myself)

But Asus atleast for me made it clear:

-affordable gaming laptop compared to others (well not for me lol)

-build quality and design that feels nice to touch

-a specs beast for the money nice balanced ;)

-an portable solution for my needs...when friend need help setting up wifi, his own pc

-would be great for gaming far away (going to study like 200km away so it would be my best buddy)

-the fact it has been on a freakin mountain :D

-asus support that has always been great (from experience)

Well Linus keep up the great vids and I wish you and your team all the best for the future :D

For your channel and in real life :)

LinusTechTippsBroFist ;D

Thanks to the amazing community here at linustechtips, i was able to figure out what power supply to get for my rig. Also, I always watch the unboxing videos for all items so I can get a clear picture of how to upgrade my system for futureproofing and the benefit of not spending too much. I found the forum and youtube channel by looking for hardware upgrades and have looked for advice here ever since. My favorite series is the under $100 handy tech. Thanks so much for all that you do and hope to see more tech tips.   

I haven't been very active on the forum, but I think I've watched every video you (guys) have made. The first video I watched was your unboxing of the Thermaltake Level 10 GT Snow Edition, back when I thought that that was how computers should look. Since then, I haven't bought my own rig, I'm still on a Lenovo W500 Centrino Dual-core with a docking station and extra monitor, now running Ubuntu, but I've definitely spent too much time on PCPartPicker planning different builds. I don't expect to win the forum-exclusive prize, but if I won the full rig, or even the surface, that would be incredible. Either way, just keep making videos.

Linus tech tips has expanded my computer knowledge and I will for ever more watch every video that LMG makes