1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

I found you back when you were just on NCIX, you helped me build my first gaming computer.

System

Don't Froget to Stay Happy

I only just discover Tech Quickie a couple weeks ago when the first video on antialiasing popped up in my recomended list. Great stuff, very informative, and I'm sharing this network with my all of my friends. Thank you so much!

My setup: Intel i7 4790k, ASRock Z97 Extreme3 ATX Motherboard, Team Elite Plus 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3-1600 Memory, EVGA GeForce GTX 970 4GB FTW ACX 2.0, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200RPM HDD, Pioneer BDR-209DBK Blu-Ray/DVD/CD Writer, NZXT Source 530 ATX Full Tower, Corsair 600W 80+ Bronze ATX PSU, Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO 82.9 CFM Sleave Bearing CPU Cooler, NZXT Aperture M Card Reader

I found the Linus Tech Tips channel from the PCMasterRace subreddit last year, I think it was November. I subscribed and have watched pretty much everyday since then. I always link my friends Techquickie's when they have questions that I know you've answered as I've watched those every week since a few months (not sure which month) too. I even watched the WAN show episode when you guys talked about making a new channel which turned out to be ChannelSuperFun. Funny enough my birthday is on the 29th and I'm planning on building a gaming rig so this giveaway came just in time. I also never forget to like it if I liked it, which is every video I've watched from Linus Media Group. Keep doing what you're doing guys, because whatever it is, it's absolutely amazing. Here's to another million!

Thank you Linus and crew!!!!! I really appreciate your videos because they answer all the questions on a subject! Something I couldn't find anywhere else. I continue watching your videos and many others so that I can answer as many tech questions as possible and if I can't answer it I can direct people to someone who can! Keep up the good work it is much appreciated.

Linus said I'm an amazing viewer <3 <3 <3

COMPUTER - Enermax Ostrog Gt | Asus M5A99FX R2.0 | AMD FX-8350 | Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo | Sapphire R9 270X Dual-X 4GB | 2x 4GB G.Skill Sniper 1866mhz | Crucial M500 240GB | WD Blue 1TB

NAS - NZXT H440 | Asus H97 Plus | Intel Pentium G3258 | Stock Intel Fan | 2x 4GB G.Skill Sniper 1866mhz | MyDigitalSSD M.2 64GB | 4x 2TB WD Red

LAPTOP - Microsoft Surface Pro 3 | Intel i5 | 128GB SSD + 64GB MicroSD | 4GB Ram :)

Not the longest subscriber but that means I also have quite a bit of backlog into some of the older videos that are still interesting to watch, keep it up LMG!

Damn those are some awesome prizes, thanks for all the great videos LTT. I get up every morning and roll over, turn on my notebook, and see whats been posted, you guys are very 

entertaining and informative. Keep em coming!

Linus and Linus media Group.

I am very glad that you guys have come this far, if it wasn't for you's i would not have understood Computer tech as much as i do now.

At first i was curious to how you build a computer (My mate built his first and suggested i watch A Linus Build) <--- this was a few years ago.

No i have built my own gaming/ everything Desktop PC. All thanks to your videos! Since then i've always come back to watch more videos, i find them overall very interesting a quite fun to watch.

I have also been doing a IT course at UNI because of you guys. I am enjoying it thus far too!

Thanks again Linus and Linus media group! <3

Lochy - TheSqual

Wow. 1 Million.
Linus, you are my favourite guy in white socks and sandals!

I've been on linus youtube video for god knows how long. and i think he is the best Technology Youtuber out there.. i dont like the new NO unboxing policy.. but the guy has to do what he has to do.... :)

Thank you so much Linus and crew for all the great content you deliver on a daily basis - you guys have basically been my intro and foundation of knowledge for anything relating PC Hardware, and I'm super stoked about what you guys will be coming up with in the future.

I'm right now looking forward to building (and maybe even casemodding?) my first completely custom PC, basically thanks to you - I would have never dared building one myself if I hadnt watched the buildguides etc... looking back at my pre-built PC, wow they did sell me a piece of crap for the 1200 € they asked for.

Aaaaaand I'll admit that I only now found out about ChannelSuperFun in this video (Shameful Display) but its great so far!

I hope that doesnt disqualify me.

Oh god this better not disqualify me.

Anyway thanks and greetings from germany!  :D

''The fist of justice is unisex'' -Batman

Congrats on 1 million viewers

Back in 2010 I wanted to buy a Gaming Mouse

I saw the Razer Imperator Unboxing and bought it that day (still my favorite mouse)

I have been Following you since

do some more super fun videos

|CPU: Intel core i5 3570k @ 4.5GHZ |Motherboard: Asus Z77 -V lx2 Full atx |RAM:Kingston HyperX Fury 2x8GB DDR3 1866MHz |GPU: 2 X ASUS AMD Radeon HD7850 2gb Crossfire |Case: Corsair Carbide 300r |Storage: Western Digital Caviar Black 2tb2 Samsung 840 120gb ssd raid 0 |PSU: Seasonic 750w 80+ PSU |Display: lg 32" 1080p 60Hz |Cooling: Noctua NH-D14 + 4Noctua NF-P14 scythe Kaze Q-12 Fan Controller |Keyboard: SideWinder X6 |Mouse: Razer DeathAdder 2013 |

Best tech style YouTube channel by far !! Great website and of course amazingly helpful forum !! 

Thank you linus!! and the team for such a good channel and reviews!!! we'll stay here forever!

Congratulations in the milestone and thanks for the informative content.

I7-4790K OC @ 4.7, Asus Maximus VII Hero, 16gb 2133hz Corsair Vengence, 780 GTX SC (2), 250gb Samsung 840 SSD (2), Phanteks Luxe Pro Chassis, EVGA Supernova P2 1200W,MCP655-PWM pump with Bitspower fittings and upgrade kit, 360, 240 EK Radiators, all other watercooling is EK products

Awesome, sign me up.

I just finished my first build by taking on a lot advice from this board and the videos. Great to see it's going well for them.

I always watch your videos to the end for the amazing outro, please do never change the song.

I know the song is linked in the description but I guess I enjoy it most when I only hear it at the end of your awesome videos :)

Congratulations on the 1 million subscribers! You are the third tech youtuber to do so. Your videos are great and I like the raw criticism you give. I can always depend on you to give your honest opinion on products and PC parts. Thank you for giving us he great content.

Ive only been watching for about a month and it got me started on succesfully building my own rig. THANKS LINUS!