Corsair Introduces the Hydro Series H110 and H90 Liquid CPU Coolers

ScuderiaNerd

I think they're using their marketing smarts to make sure it fits in more than the biggest or just custom cases. The more they sell the better for them, less performing to your standards or not. (thinner is better by the way).

I roll with sigs off so I have no idea what you're advertising.

This is NOT the signature you are looking for.

maybe the price of h100's will come down a bit :)
During the holidays I got the H100 for 89... but it went back up in price to 110.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 5950X

GPU: AMD Radeon RX 6900XT

MB: ASUS ROG Dark Hero VIII 570S

MEMORY: Corsair Vengence RGB Pro 32GB (8GB x 4) @ 3200Mhz

CASE: Corsair 680x

STORAGE: 256GB M.2(PCIE) EVO 970 | 1TB Curcial M.2 (PCIE) SSD

PSU: Corsair RM850x

I agree.. the square pump looks better.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 5950X

GPU: AMD Radeon RX 6900XT

MB: ASUS ROG Dark Hero VIII 570S

MEMORY: Corsair Vengence RGB Pro 32GB (8GB x 4) @ 3200Mhz

CASE: Corsair 680x

STORAGE: 256GB M.2(PCIE) EVO 970 | 1TB Curcial M.2 (PCIE) SSD

PSU: Corsair RM850x

This is the first that I have heard about the new Liquid coolers from corsair. But I don't understand why they didn't add all the cool things like the better fans and corsair link like they did in the H100i. If I wanted to get one I would wait for them to release the H110i and the H90i.

Aussie Aussie Aussie

Kraken X60 or H110 hmmm... maybe I will wait for the "i".

I'll probably try this one out, I'm still running the H50 in my AMD build from 2010, and it's still doing fairly well, especially for a 1st generation product.

It probably means they are still figuring out how many years they'll give. Don't you worry, they are obligated by law to give some warranty. For example, here in Europe, consumer electronics have a minimum of 2 year warranty by EU laws...
Does it have to be a European based company? because I can name a few that have less than that: Canon, Samsung....actually I can think of a European company...Philips, they sometimes offer a 1 year warranty on consumer electronics

It probably means they are still figuring out how many years they'll give. Don't you worry, they are obligated by law to give some warranty. For example, here in Europe, consumer electronics have a minimum of 2 year warranty by EU laws...
I'm not talking about European companies. I'm talking about every company, European or not. If anyone wants to sell something in the EU, they have to provide a minimum warranty of 2 years, by law. Google it, you'll see. :)

Corsair is DEFINITELY feeling the hit from the kraken.

Very excited for these coolers, VERY curious as to how they're going to stack up in real world benchmarking standards.

Ok I did some research into it and found that the 2 year warranty applies to the seller, not the manufacturer. Also its an EU directive, basically means they are guidelines on how member states of the EU should behave. Its not consumer law, its definitely worth a shot if something does break after 1 year, but could be quite a lengthy/costly process involving the courts with no guarantees if you do claim this. The only reason I brought it up is Canon, you can buy a 5dmk3, a £2500 camera and you get a pathetic 1 year warranty which so many people complain about...Still useful information, glad you brought it up, but I wouldn't consider it law.

http://europa.eu/youreurope/citizens/shopping/shopping-abroad/guarantees/index_en.htm

It's mandatory, every country must enforce it.

I want one, but it won't fit in my case :(

Come and join the awesome Official LTT Star Citizen Org at LTT Conglomerat,  GTA 5 LTT Crew at LTT Conglomarate

PC Specs - 4770k - OC 4.5GHz  - GTX 780 SC - 16GB HyperX - NZXT H440 White - Corsair H100i - Corsair AX750 - Samsung Evo 250GB - 2 x PA238Q - ATH-M50 - 

Was interested for a total of 5 minutes till i realized my case had no top or rear 140mm fan mounts =/

In an ideal world, yes

I feel that when the swiftech h220 comes out that it's gonna dominate

export PS1='\[\033[1;30m\]┌╼ \[\033[1;32m\]\u@\h\[\033[1;30m\] ╾╼ \[\033[0;34m\]\w\[\033[0;36m\]\n\[\033[1;30m\]└╼ \[\033[1;37m\]'

"All your threads are belong to /dev/null"

| 80's Terminal Keyboard Conversion | $5 Graphics Card Silence Mod Tutorial | 485KH/s R9 270X | The Smallest Ethernet Cable | Ass Pennies | My Screenfetch |

i like the 140mm but i cant stand the round pump/block. im sure it probably help power and flow but eww.

It almost seems that water cooling is bound to end up like air cooling. An over-saturation of different products eventually resulting in specific products dominating either the budget-end or the high-end spectrum. Corsair's fast pace of releasing new AIO coolers is an attempt to be that "top dog" in AIO coolers. By having the ultimate flagship cooler, consumers will want to buy the budget-end coolers for the Corsair name.

(What I mean for budget-end or high-end can be equated to what has happened to the Air cooler market. (i.e. Hyper 212 for budget, Noctua NH-D14 for high end)

I'm not excited at all due to the fact that it is stilll a slim radiator there I think k something like a cooler master eisberg where you can turn it into a custom loop

I contacted Corsair Tech Support :

[TABLE]

[TR]

[TD]

From[/TD]

[TD]

Message Context[/TD]

[TD]

Sent On[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]

You[/TD]

[TD]

I have some questions about the CPU block of the H110 .

Does the logo light up ? and can I change the color of the light ?[/TD]

[TD]

1/29/2013 9:15:43 AM[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]

Technical Support[/TD]

[TD]

The H110 does not have any LED's for the logo.[/TD]

[TD]

1/31/2013 5:29:36 PM[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

What an aesthetic bummer !

Expect surprises from corsair we can never go wrong with them :)