Corsair Introduces the Hydro Series H110 and H90 Liquid CPU Coolers

ScuderiaNerd

Whaaaat. That really was well...unexpected and strange. Anyone see any coverage of this at CES at all? I take it not, but still, pretty quiet release.

That's for sure, this was not at CES. No one knew about this until a few hours ago (except maybe for some reviewer under NDA).

Wait a minute, no "i"? So they introduce a new product and skip or not include their new nifty "i" feature? So who's going to buy it knowing well in a couple months the "i" version will come out? I guess there will be a few suckers.

I roll with sigs off so I have no idea what you're advertising.

This is NOT the signature you are looking for.

The new "i" in many new products mean that they are controlled by Corsair's LINK software. I guess this ones are like the H100, no LINK control. And i'm sure there will be an H110i down the road...

I just bought my H100i 4 weeks ago... - Hope it solves some of the problems H100i was creating for some.

Whaaaat. That really was well...unexpected and strange. Anyone see any coverage of this at CES at all? I take it not, but still, pretty quiet release.
so was the H100i series.

One of the reasons I love corsair. No boasting.

Feel free to PM for any water-cooling questions. Check out my profile for more ways to contact me.

Add me to your circles on Google+ here or you can follow me on twitter @deadfire19.

@Rohizzle Make sure you're using the latest firmware for it, it makes a huge difference!!

@Rohizzle Make sure you're using the latest firmware for it, it makes a huge difference!!
Everything is fine on my one, lots of people were having problem with it on Corsair forum. My corsair link software stop detecting my H100i couple of days ago. Even tho my H100i is running fine!

so was the H100i series. One of the reasons I love corsair. No boasting.

I wouldn't say the H-Xi series was unexpected, the HX series had been out for a long while before, so it seemed to fit the bill to upgrade their line up.

Check to see if the internal usb cable is correctly connected.

Will try that out tonight thanks!

I just dont understand why did not just make a thicker version of the H100 ... That could make up for the difference

The new "i" in many new products mean that they are controlled by Corsair's LINK software. I guess this ones are like the H100' date=' no LINK control. And i'm sure there will be an H110i down the road...[/quote']

In my personal opinion this seems very 'Apple-esque'. Obviously i don't know the ins-and-outs of it, but why would they not include the digital features which they have with their other line up? Seems strange, suggesting that they are going to release the 'H110i' lateron.

I just dont understand why did not just make a thicker version of the H100 ... That could make up for the difference

Thicker seriously reduce compatibility... Would only fit in big towers, and people who buy big towers usually like to do custom loops...

seems that the h80(i)/h100(i) and the h90/h110 are from different oem's. thats probably why the h90 and h110 don't have the digital control feature.

The Link controller has nothing to do with OEM. It's present in PSU's, coolers and even on a separate device that also act like fan controllers... I think it's a business decision, like they have on other product lines, where they have "i" and non "i" devices. They'll launch the "i" versions latter probably.

It probably means they are still figuring out how many years they'll give. Don't you worry, they are obligated by law to give some warranty. For example, here in Europe, consumer electronics have a minimum of 2 year warranty by EU laws...

The new "i" in many new products mean that they are controlled by Corsair's LINK software. I guess this ones are like the H100' date=' no LINK control. And i'm sure there will be an H110i down the road...[/quote']

In my personal opinion this seems very 'Apple-esque'. Obviously i don't know the ins-and-outs of it, but why would they not include the digital features which they have with their other line up? Seems strange, suggesting that they are going to release the 'H110i' lateron.

Yeah, it seems like just a corporate move, which I don't appreciate too much.

is it just me or do u people think that the circular pump looks ugly compare to the square ones on the h100

CPU: Intel i7-3930k @4.2GHz,  Motherboard: Asus X79 Sabertooth, CPU Cooler: Corsair H100, Case: Corsair 600t, RAM: 8x4GB Corsair Vengance Black 1600mhz CL9, GPU: Gigabyte 6870OC ,PSU: Corsair AX1200 ,Boot Drive: Sandisk Extream 240GB ,Game Drive: OCZ Agility 3 120GB ,Storage Drive - 1: Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB ,Storage Drive - 2: Western Digital Caviar Black 1TB ,Ram Cooler: 2x Kingston HyperX Memory Cooler (Blue)