Good case under £100?

Phanteks Enthoo Pro Couldn't find a windowed version on Amazon.

MOBO: ASUS X79 Pro CPU: i7 3820 Ram: Corsair Vengence 32Gb 2133mhz (8x4) GPU: 2 x Sapphire R9 290 in X-fire PSU: Seasonic G series 750w Drives: 1 x 750 gig WD black, 3x WD Black 1TB, 1 x Segate Barrcuda 1 TB, 1 x Toshiba 2TB, Intel 520 240gig SSD Case: Enthoo Primo w/ Green and Blue LED lighting.

If you don't want a boring case, the Phantom 410 and Zalman Z11 plus are great

+1 to the z11 :D

CPU: i7 4790K-----GPU: Gigabyte GTX 980 G1 Gaming + MSI GTX 980 TWINFROZR ------MOBO: MSI Z97 Gaming 7-------RAM: Klevv Genuine 2400MHz-------PSU: EVGA 850W SuperNOVA G2-------CASE: Phanteks Enhtoo Luxe

If you don't want a boring case, the Phantom 410 and Zalman Z11 plus are great

Case looks are subjective. I personally prefer a clean looking case. Each to their own though.

I like the simplistic look of both the Phanteks and H440 but the Z11 and 410 look a little more.. exciting

Case looks are subjective. I personally prefer a clean looking case. Each to their own though.

I'm not saying it is bad, but don't you think clean cases are boring? OFC they look neat but isnt that still boring looking?

I wouldn't really like one of these cases (NZXT 410 etc), after a while the rubber gromets'll just fall/peeloff

I'm not saying it is bad, but don't you think clean cases are boring? OFC they look neat but isnt that still boring looking?

I prefer simplistic looking cases like the Phanteks, and the Antec P280. Everyone is different though so there is no wrong or right answer. I wouldn't knock someone for liking Aerocool cases for example, which are usually more aggressively designed.

I prefer simplistic looking cases like the Phanteks, and the Antec P280. Everyone is different though so there is no wrong or right answer. I wouldn't knock someone for liking Aerocool cases for example, which are usually more aggressively designed.

I don't think you read "not saying it is bad"

I don't think you read "not saying it is bad"

Yes i read that bit. I think maybe you are misinterpreting my answer. I am only referring to the 'Styling' of the case, not whether it functions any better. The Phantom 410, Zalman Z11 and the Phanteks will all do the same job. I just prefer plain (Or boring if you like) looking cases. My current case doesn't have a window on it, so that tells you everything.

Hey Freezy!

The case I am currently using is very nice and also includes two front BLUE led's. One is adjustable which makes it easier to fit in components such as GPU's! 
The two Blue LED fans are 120mm.

USB 3.0 Port at the front.

Side Window, Temperature Control & Dust Filter.

Amazon UK Link: http://www.amazon.co.uk/Vaporise-Computer-featuring-Temperature-Control/dp/B00FPQ1LXY/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1409323660&sr=8-1&keywords=vaporise+v9

Aria PC Link: http://www.aria.co.uk/Products/Components/Cases/Full+Tower/Arianet+Vaporise+V9+Blue+Gaming+PC+ATX+Computer+Case+?productId=57777

From Christopher 

-ChrisTech

h440. because everyone and their mom has the r4

Intel 3570k 3,4@4,5 1,12v Scythe Mugen 3 gigabyte 770     MSi z77a GD55    corsair vengeance 8 gb  corsair CX600M Bitfenix Outlaw 4 casefans