Windows replace most font with rectangles

Binga
Go to solution Solved by Binga,

Fixed: Last resort was a system restore and this has corrected the problem, thanks for the help

*Fixed: Last resort was a system restore and this has corrected the problem, thanks for the help*

Hey there, i turn on my computer to find that most of the text on my computer has turned into rectangles.

The only thing that has been installed recently was a windows update.

Any help would be most appreciated.

*Fixed: Last resort was a system restore and this has corrected the problem, thanks for the help*

h81frjL.png

fuSsYgc.png

Cpu: Intel i7 3820 | Case: CoolerMaster Haf 922 | Motherbord: Gigabyte X79-Ud3Ram: Corsair Vengence 8gb | Video Card: Asus 560 ti

Power Supply: CoolerMaster 750w  Keyboard: Razer BlackWidow Ultimate 2013 | Mouse: Razer DeathAdder 2013 

scumbag windows, its their response to what we thought about xboxone

Cpu: Intel i7 4770k @4.4 Ghz | Case: Corsair 350D | Motherbord: Z87 Gryphon | Ram: dominator platinum 4X4 1866 | Video Card: SLI GTX 980 Ti | Power Supply: Seasonic 1000 platinum | Monitor: ACER XB270HU | Keyboard: RK-9100 | Mouse: R.A.T. 7 | Headset : HD 8 DJ | Watercooled

did you try changing the font,  if you can not change it.. try changing it in safe mode

see if it still does it

did you try changing the font,  if you can not change it.. try changing it in safe mode

see if it still does it

I dont think i can change the font even in safemode ;\

JfEB90p.png

Cpu: Intel i7 3820 | Case: CoolerMaster Haf 922 | Motherbord: Gigabyte X79-Ud3Ram: Corsair Vengence 8gb | Video Card: Asus 560 ti

Power Supply: CoolerMaster 750w  Keyboard: Razer BlackWidow Ultimate 2013 | Mouse: Razer DeathAdder 2013 

Fixed: Last resort was a system restore and this has corrected the problem, thanks for the help