UPDATE: ALEX GOT HIS MOTO G2 ! [Lets get a Moto G for AlexGoesHigh] (Unofficial)

LarsReviews

I want a post from Linus now, saying his LinusLambo got stolen.

Tag him, we did several times. :P

@LinusTech

AHMAHGAWD.

Could have bought a candybar. :P

Not really, I prefer Twix and that's atleast 10kr here. 

I had just 1 dollar on my account(6 DKK) and just to make it easier for you 1 EUR is like 7.50 DKK

If you want to join a really cool Discord chatroom with some great guys here from LTT and outside this community then PM me!

Tag him, we did several times. :P

@LinusTech

I send them a Email. 

Intel 4790k | Asus Z97 Maximus VII Impact | Corsair Vengeance Pro Series 16 GB 1866Mhz | Asus Strix GTX 980 | CoolerMaster G550 |Samsung Evo 250GB | Synology DS215j (NAS) | Logitech G502 |

Not really, I prefer Twix and that's atleast 10kr here. 

I had just 1 dollar on my account(6 DKK) and just to make it easier for you 1 EUR is like 7.50 DKK

Yeah, I know, I was on vacation to Denmark on the 24th to 28th July,

You people and your DKK. :P I spent most of my DKK on soda's.

I was actually close to you, I resided in Copenhagen for a night!

#Linusforsellmasterrace

Getting robbed is a bad thing.

@AlexGoesHigh ¿Eres de Latinoamérica? Un gustazo ver aquí latinos, soy de México y la delincuencia está a la orden, te mando un saludo, porque PayPal no tengo aunque me encantaría donarte al menos un dólar. No me han asaltado, pero me imagino la impotencia y el coraje.

Yeah, I know, I was on vacation to Denmark on the 24th to 28th July,

You people and your DKK. :P I spent most of my DKK on soda's.

I was actually close to you, I resided in Copenhagen for a night!

In the centre or a bit outside?

If you want to join a really cool Discord chatroom with some great guys here from LTT and outside this community then PM me!

In the centre or a bit outside?

At a hotel at the airport. :x

I swear you Danes look like vikings regarding hair color sometimes.

I felt really out of place as a Dutch Arab with jet black hair.

#Linusforsellmasterrace

Getting robbed is a bad thing.

@AlexGoesHigh ¿Eres de Latinoamérica? Un gustazo ver aquí latinos, soy de México y la delincuencia está a la orden, te mando un saludo, porque PayPal no tengo aunque me encantaría donarte al menos un dólar. No me han asaltado, pero me imagino la impotencia y el coraje.

well this was different to se here, but gracias, todo esto ya fue demasiado, estoy bastante agradecido y con eso para mi es suficiente

this is one of the greatest thing that has happened to me recently, and it happened on this forum, those involved have my eternal gratitude http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/198850-update-alex-got-his-moto-g2-lets-get-a-moto-g-for-alexgoeshigh-unofficial/ :')

i use to have the second best link in the world here, but it died ;_; its a 404 now but it will always be here

well this was different to se here, but gracias, todo esto ya fue demasiado, estoy bastante agradecido y con eso para mi es suficiente

Te lo mereces :) Espero que Linus suba esto a un video, es algo especial esta situación. Disfruta tu nuevo celular :D

Te lo mereces :) Espero que Linus suba esto a un video, es algo especial esta situación. Disfruta tu nuevo celular :D

I hope Linus does that yes. :P (Google Translate)

At a hotel at the airport. :x

I swear you Danes look like vikings regarding hair color sometimes.

I felt really out of place as a Dutch Arab with jet black hair.

If you go to Nørrebro you can feel at home with tonnes of other Arabs lol. Was looking at a school there, A week after I visited a pupil got stabbed.

If you go to Nørrebro you can feel at home with tonnes of other Arabs lol. Was looking at a school there, A week after I visited a pupil got stabbed.

Ouch.

Yeah well, I went to Aarhus. :P

Also OP  prepare against a next robbing, like a secret pocket where there is no way they can feel/see a phone or something.

Ouch.

Yeah well, I went to Aarhus. :P

Aarhus is one of the nicest cities of Denmark. Really great place. Did you go to Aros?

Aarhus is one of the nicest cities of Denmark. Really great place. Did you go to Aros?

Aros? No, just the centre of the city and that's it really. Yeah it was pretty nice but also bored after a day, I had seen it all you know. :x Then my gf visited for a day, then it was great again, then she left and I was bored. We went to Gamestop (I swear she games way more than me) and went to see a movie.

wow, I actually understood that with the spanish I learned at school. 

If Linus for sell would send the money over paypal we could order the phone right now. It should be in Venezuela by the end of the week than. 

Intel 4790k | Asus Z97 Maximus VII Impact | Corsair Vengeance Pro Series 16 GB 1866Mhz | Asus Strix GTX 980 | CoolerMaster G550 |Samsung Evo 250GB | Synology DS215j (NAS) | Logitech G502 |

Aros? No, just the centre of the city and that's it really. 

Aros is the big museum in the city lol.

your_rainbow_panorama_a240511_hp4.jpg

Aros is the big museum in the city lol.

your_rainbow_panorama_a240511_hp4.jpg

Nope.haha. :D (edited last post too)

This should have happened yesterday when Linus was streaming the WAN show. But now Linus have to make a special video for this. Right @LinusTech?

Or just mention this in the next WAN show. :D

Also OP  prepare against a next robbing, like a secret pocket where there is no way they can feel/see a phone or something.

ohh, i'm already thinking in ways this doesn't happen again

this is one of the greatest thing that has happened to me recently, and it happened on this forum, those involved have my eternal gratitude http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/198850-update-alex-got-his-moto-g2-lets-get-a-moto-g-for-alexgoeshigh-unofficial/ :')

i use to have the second best link in the world here, but it died ;_; its a 404 now but it will always be here

ohh, i'm already thinking in ways this doesn't happen again

Beat him up with the Moto G saying ' YOU WANTED THIS HUH?! HERE! HAVE ALL YOU WANT! *beats face with phone*

Aros? No, just the centre of the city and that's it really. Yeah it was pretty nice but also bored after a day, I had seen it all you know. :x Then my gf visited for a day, then it was great again, then she left and I was bored. We went to Gamestop (I swear she games way more than me) and went to see a movie.

Yeah Aarhus(Århus for real danes) is just a one day city. It's not really that big and there is not much you can do.

Beat him up with the Moto G saying ' YOU WANTED THIS HUH?! HERE! HAVE ALL YOU WANT! *beats face with phone*

i would probably do that, the g is a really sturdy phone

A "good technique" is to just slam the smartphone in the ground and then run.

Yeah, you break the smartphone, but if you're not going to have it, then nobody should have it.