I love the skin of course. and the water proof stuff is awesome :D

Z2 is waterproof.

I am clumsy.

Perfect match!

dbrand are awesome, you can customize skins, and they are sponsoring awesome youtubers' videos.

I was thinking of saving for the Song Xperia T2 Ultra but now there's a comp to win a Z2, now i'm interested. Plus it would be good to have waterproof phone just in case u droped it.

Aside from the phone being waterproof, my favourite feature is the fact you can raise it to your ear and it will call the contact that you are looking at. I often find myself holding my iPhone to my ear waiting for it to start ring only to realise I didn't click call.

first of all, dbrand custom thing is simply amazing, really love that orange themed thing, it even clouded some of the features of the phone, so i need to watch it again.

ok, well, done...i really like the audio features, and the camera also appears to be a lot better than the ones ive tried lately. im not sure if the orange actually played a part in the screen looking even more awesome as well, but...well yeah. thats a lot of cool stuff anyway;) 

I love the fact its got 3gb ram and 4k recording. dbrand are beasts for getting this into your hands its a top notch phone me wanttt

Probably the best thing about the z2 is it's ips screen and dbrand's skins are just awesome.

The Z2 looks great overall but the screen looks somehow better compared to some other phones.

I like dbrands website quite a lot. Their products are also cool.

Front facing speakers are my favorite !!!

for dbrand "their skins look awesome"

Well in my opinion the screen has got to be the best feature of the phone. Dbrand skins look pretty sick also :):).

I Like The Z2 Because Of The Focus Function And dBrand They Make Cool Skins For Phones!

While Linus doesnt like the Background Focus image capture, I like the effect it has without having to switch into photoshop.

I've used dbrand before to skin my sister's iPhone and they were the only company that at the time had a decent looking wood pattern.

I can finally take some underwater videos without buying some expensive ass protective housing, even better is the unashamedly awesome skin from dbrand!

I love the Z2 for its front speakers and system wide EQ and normalizer! (Y) Awesome dbrand skin as well! Makes the phone look unique and stand out with that gorgeous orange color :D

Love the front facing speakers, not to mention the sexy phone itself! And about "Dbrand", awesome website design, simple & easy to use, and of course.. AWESOME SKINS!

I like the screen of the Z2 and the 4K recording abillity! Dbrand is cool cuz of this giveaway!

awesome phone and gorgeous skin. 

The greatest thing about the z2? It's the camera, my freind just bought a z2 and the camera is crazy good. I love it.

I love the Sony Xperia Z2 front facing speaker so much !!!! Wont cover over the speaker by finger accidentally :D :D My favourite about dbrand is their skin , those skin are as awesome as iron man :D  

That front facing speakers, and I didn't know about dbrand and checked them out after the video, and I'm disappointed that they don't do skins for LG G2, but they make some awesome stuff either way, nature stuff for example :)

Favourite thing about Z2 - Front-facing speakers :)
Favourite thing about dbrand - they are giving away this the LTT themed Z2 :3

Favourite part: it's snappy and responsive.

Best thing about dbrand: they made this video and giveaway possible!

Is it a monkey? Is it an ape? I don't care, I LOVE'EM!