I want the z2 because its dust and water proof and doesn't run out of ram like my daily driver right now. And holy shiat dbrand's skin looks really awesome!

I love the design of the xperia z2.

And I love dBrand's precise fitting skins.

Z2 is great phone with alot of good features, I like most the camera. Dbrand - their skins look awesome.

The phone's design, perfect if you ask me. As far as Dbrand goes, I think the level of customization they provide is their biggest asset, you can literally have anything you like on your phone.

Huge fan of xperia devices. love the build quality and the camera of Z2. Giveaway with dbrand, which is 'THE COOLEST COMPANY EVER' is priceless. I am a follower of dbrand on twitter from very early days just because their hilarious posts. If i win this i would buy bunch of skins from them just to show my support. 

The Z2 in particular has nothing over what i generally like about sony phones. I love all Xperia phones in general for a few reasons. Most are water/dust proof (actually are), the displays are top notch especially the high end ones which are handled by the bravia team which make the sony tvs (best tvs for image quality....period), i like the slick and slim design as they look classy, mature and refined.

As for the dbrand i love that you get a preview of the skin you order at a good resolution. You would think something like this is a given for such a service but few do it and even fewer do it right.

Nice, I like it good video :D

I'd like to get that one, The custom skin is awsome! :P

Loving the orange on this phone looks amazing. Well I hope I win it and good luck to everyone else.

The sony I love because it's water-proof, always wanted to try that out. 

Also, Dbrand made you shoot this vid - huge props ;)

My favourite thing is dat water and dustproofness. dbrand is awesome for sponsoring this giveaway, love their customizable skins.

My favourite thing about the z2 is that it is one of the first phones that I've seen that actually has front facing speakers. Also I love dbrand because on their website they now offer a bamboo skin and their tag line is "Panda not included" which I thought was a very nice way to attract peoples attention.

Best thing about this phone is the LTT skin. Looks great.

C

Intel

As with previous Xperia Z's, I love that it's waterproof AND looks good at the same time.

Front facing speakers say What!! Also a super cool linus theme that looks badass in orange what else can you ask for.

I like that it's waterproof and all that, and for dBrand, I like that they sponsored this. (:

I love the front facing speakers!! The best thing about dbrand is their beautiful website!

The Z2 has front speakers and dbrand skins don't look tacky.

Thanks.

| Intel i7 4790K @ 4.4 GHz | ASUS Z97-PRO | 16GB Kingston Beast @ 2400MHz | Sapphire AMD R9 290 TRI-X | 256GB Samsung EVO SSD & WD 2TB Black | AOC 4K Monitor 28" & BenQ 1080P 24" | Corsair Vengeance K65 | Razer Deathadder |

Languages (Who cares about spoken languages, meh.) : Java, C++, Python, Ruby, C#. | Aim: Assembly.

favorite thing about it?does the skin count?if not then i guess the underwater and dustproof..ness? also i love that these guys sponsored the vid,cuz they're awesome and if id buy a tablet id customize it with their site :3

I love the fact that it is water proof sp if my niece dumps my phone in the bath again it wont die.

It also has a beautiful skin and front facing speakers :)

great screen  like that it is waterproof and that it has that front speaker  the skin is  good really would  like 1 

About the phone i like the front facing speakers and the dedicated camera button. 

Never heard about dbrand but i watched the website and their howtos are great.

Hi, Just entering so I may win the thing. I like the custom Linus Tech Tips skin and the waterproofness is awesome

I really love the Z2 because of the screen and the overall performance plus it looks really cool, and i like dbrand because my friend has a nexus 4 with a skin from dbrand and it is awesome.

My favorite things about the Xperia Z2 are the front facing speakers, and the screen size (huge hands, just like Luke's).

My favorite thing about dbrand is the amount of different things they have to offer on their website. I mean, they do phones, tablets (they should add more models, maybe an Asus TF700), consoles... I hope they do other custom stuff, like speakers, case side panels, etc.