Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

my favorite about the z2 is it's front facing speakers

i know it could be weird but im coming from the htc one and any other phone doesn't has that, until the z2 came along  :D

dbrand is awsome. i saw some of my friends using their "dbranded" phones and they are so sexy im dying to have one too.

I love this phones camera, it would be great to not have a purple tint with my phone (htc one m7)

I like how dbrand sponsored this video, so I can watch linus talk more :D

Best part of the Z2, power button placement, only gripe with the HTC one m8. Love dbrand for the carbon fiber wrap on my nexus 4

CPU: Intel i7 3750k @4.4 Ghz | Case: Poor MotherbordGigabyte GA-Z77X-UD5H   GPU: EVGA GTX 650 ti |

Power Supply: Seasonic 650W G series | Monitor: HKC2612A Keyboard: Corsair K60  | Mouse: Func-MS3 Headset : Sony MDR - V6

The phone is perffect and the fact that offers so good features while being water/dust-proof makes it a really great device.

Oh, and I really like dbrand's custom skins, especially the wood looking ones!

Love the IPS display and the custom skin on this Z2! Good luck everybody! Thank you dbrand and LinusTechTips for the giveaway.

I like the sturdiness of the phone, would be great for someone like me who goes scouting and stuff...

And dbrand for doing what they are doing, and making it possible to get a custom phone :)

The Z2 because screen, and most importantly, dat battery life..

Dbrand because they make a PS4 look awesome enough to make me want to buy one

I am good at computer

Spoiler

Motherboard: Gigabyte G1 sniper 3 | CPU: Intel 3770k @5.1Ghz | RAM: 32Gb G.Skill Ripjaws X @1600Mhz | Graphics card: EVGA 980 Ti SC | HDD: Seagate barracuda 3298534883327.74B + Samsung OEM 5400rpm drive + Seatgate barracude 2TB | PSU: Cougar CMX 1200w | CPU cooler: Custom loop

I like the Z2's camera and screen, and I like dbrand's cool after market skins :) 

Intel i5 3570K. Cooler Master Seidon 120V. Asus P8Z77-V LK. Corsair vengeance LP 8GB. EVGA GTX 980 TI ACX 2.0+ SC. Seasonic M12-II 750w. NZXT H440. Crucial BX100 250GB. Corsair Neutron 64GB SSD. Seagate 1TB. Razer Death Adder 2013. Razer Blackwidow Tournament. Beyerdynamic DT 990 PRO 250 ohm/Mod Mic 4.0. FiiO E10K DAC. Steelseries QCK+. Benq XL2430T@144Hz. 2x Dell U2414H. Phone Sony Xperia Z3

Speakers are in the front i've been using back (or side) facing speaker since i was born , and i couldn't reach full hd screen resolution my current phone in nokia n9

I love the battery life of the Z2 because that's still a problem most other manufacturers haven't figured out.

Dbrand really has a beautiful website and customizer. I like being able to choose exactly how I would like my phone to look.

Good luck to everyone.

I want the z2 because its dust and water proof and doesn't run out of ram like my daily driver right now. And holy shiat dbrand's skin looks really awesome!

Z2 is great phone with alot of good features, I like most the camera. Dbrand - their skins look awesome.

The phone's design, perfect if you ask me. As far as Dbrand goes, I think the level of customization they provide is their biggest asset, you can literally have anything you like on your phone.

Huge fan of xperia devices. love the build quality and the camera of Z2. Giveaway with dbrand, which is 'THE COOLEST COMPANY EVER' is priceless. I am a follower of dbrand on twitter from very early days just because their hilarious posts. If i win this i would buy bunch of skins from them just to show my support. 

The Z2 in particular has nothing over what i generally like about sony phones. I love all Xperia phones in general for a few reasons. Most are water/dust proof (actually are), the displays are top notch especially the high end ones which are handled by the bravia team which make the sony tvs (best tvs for image quality....period), i like the slick and slim design as they look classy, mature and refined.

As for the dbrand i love that you get a preview of the skin you order at a good resolution. You would think something like this is a given for such a service but few do it and even fewer do it right.