best phone ever ... i'm a Sony phones fanboy (i'm still rocking an Xperia X1 )

PS: i like the Z2 for the craftsmanship and dbrand did an amazing skin , love the color

The best part of Sony Xperia Z2 is, it is a IP 67 certified phone with an Excelent camera and a great screen and a more than decent battery life. :wub:  B)  :rolleyes:

The screen looks great; a big improvement over the Z1's as it is an IPS display. Props to dBrand for giving away the phone!

My favourite thing about this phone is the obviously the skin as well as some of the video recording features (namely 720 slo-mo with sound)

My favourite think about Debrand is that it shares it's name with a fine chocalates company!

I love it for being waterproof, as I think that all phones should be made for the real world and not for a world without water, or dust, or accidents. Also the best thing about dbrad is the fact that you can get cases that protect your phone and at the same time look fantastic.

The Z2 is awesome i'm fan of sony phones and this one is just beast. Love all the thing they changed from the Z1. i have never before heard of dbrand but the fact they follow LTT and made this possible is awesome. :)

The battery life seems great. The skin looks cool and they sponsored the video!

The best part of Z2, for me, is its design. Aluminium and glass finish looks really astonishing. Do you know how to make it even more perfect? It's simple :) add a dbrand skin. Now it is a combo of 1st class technology and classy design. B)

Sweet phone, bright orange looks awesome as well. Reminds me of an old walkman phone with an orange back I used to have. 

Sony_Ericsson_W610i_Mobile_Phone_Review_

Love the dbrand, and color scheme on the phone. And of course the screen! Would be grand time to switch form iPhone 4 and try out android.

I like the new better screen and that LTT skin is awesome.

Sweet phone, bright orange looks awesome as well. Reminds me of an old walkman phone with an orange back I used to have. 

Sony_Ericsson_W610i_Mobile_Phone_Review_

I've been using the Xperia Z for one and a half year. I love the waterproof feature because I can actually WASH THE PHONE away of the greasy disgusting oil easily. And the skin looks sick! Thanks dbrand for sponsoring the video so that I can watch Linus review this phone (sadly no topless Linus).

Must be the wide array of options to chose from.

I love the water/dust resistance

My favourite thing about Dbrand is that they make custom skins for Linus and mkbhd

My favurite thing about the Z2? Impermeability!

Pervert underwater pics in pools! Yay!

I simply love the z2 for some reasons: is one of the few phones with 3gb of ram in a sea of 2gb phones, the front facing speakers that are so important for everything, be a laptop,phone or tablet, then there's the amazing full hd ips screen that's worlds better than the z1.

What I love about dbrand, an being one of their consumers, is how I can protect my devices from scratches without making then a fat whale with a stupid case, and if it's one

Unique edition from one of my favorite youtubers....that's just AWESOME

Vasco Breitenfeld

I love the z2, and i want this phone because of the linus skin on it. GO LINUS!!

(love your other channels too) 

My favourite thing about the Z2 is the sexy design and general build quality, and I love dbrand's skin and the quality and precision they put into each skin.

I would love to win a z2 because i'm currently using a iphone 4 :(
My favorite part aboutn the Sony Z2 is that it is waterproof. And my favorite thing about dbrand is that they sponsor Linus Tech Tips, and Linus Tech Tips is awesome!

I would love to have the Z2

For its camera, 4k video record as I record alot of stuff and etc...

As for the dbrand, dont know much about it but by looking at the custom wrap on the Z2, it looks beautiful and bright color you have there...

Hi Linus and Dbrand from Croatia.
Because I use Sony Ericsson Xperia X8, I can't find my favorite about Z2, because Z2 is awesome everywhere.
But if I had to choose, the screen, front speakers, back camera are awesome.
About dbrand all the best, their idea on their page about customizing your own skin for your phone is something incredible.
Because I could never afford  Z2 in Croatia, so thumb up for Z2.

Love the wraps that dbrand do, am have always wanted a sony z2 since it came out