The front facing speakers, ips display, big battery, 3GB Ram, water proof and dust proof, and the crazy amount of MP (Not that MP is all that matters in a camera) Also that dbrand skin looked really cool and the orange looked great :)

This phone seems pretty awesome, I need a phone with front facing speakers! Also that Linus custom skin is pretty bomb! *grabby hands*

i love how the z2 is submersible! more phones need to be like this!

i love how dbrand lets you customize your phone without a bulky case ruining its amazing design!

I'd love to win it, always wanted a waterproof phone :o

The customization of the Z2 is by far my favorite part! My favorite thing about dbrand is that their skins form perfectly to the devices there on and make them look amazing!

I(DONT KNOW HOW TO DELETE POSTS) really love the Z2, and when I first found out that Sony made phones I thought, I got to have one. I really love the amazing screen on the Z2, and every single other of its features. dBrand, thank you for making this possible, I've heard about your amazing skins from others, and they come highly recommended when searching for skins. Thank you so much for making this possible dBrand, it is really nice of you to sponsor the video!

I really love the Z2, and when I first found out that Sony made phones I thought, I got to have one. I really love the amazing screen on the Z2, and every single other of its features. dBrand, thank you for making this possible, I've heard about your amazing skins from others, and they come highly recommended when searching for skins. Thank you so much for making this possible dBrand, it is really nice of you to sponsor the video!

I really love the Z2, and when I first found out that Sony made phones I thought, I got to have one. I really love the amazing screen on the Z2, and every single other of its features. dBrand, thank you for making this possible, I've heard about your amazing skins from others, and they come highly recommended when searching for skins. Thank you so much for making this possible dBrand, it is really nice of you to sponsor the video!

I like speed of Z2 and kindess of dbrand too.

The problem is im in Serbia...

I like the whole phone and it would be an awesome upgrade from my (surprisingly) still working Iphone 3, the best part about the phone though are the speakers.

The best thing about dbrand is their skins i would buy one but hey I don't own any product that they make skins for sadly.

I like the battery life,, and how dbrand can make an ltt phone

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

I love the skin and the fact that its vaterproof :-)

My Favourite part of the Xperia Z2 is the waterproof  IP58

that dbrand custom skin look awesome

The favourite thing i like about the z2 is build quality, the Glass and metal construction screems quality and my fav thing about dBrand is the robot who works for them is Boss

I like my Z1 but I really like the front facing speaker of the Z2 and the skin from dbrand is really cool ^^.

About sony Z2, the phone is just awesome, i love the fact that its waterproof and the extra edge over competitors in having a dedicated camera button and front faacing speekers.

About dbrand, I really like the awesome skins and the fact fact that they supported the video  

Shiny. My Favorite part would have to be the fist bump on the skin :D .

System CPU : Ryzen 9 5950 doing whatever PBO lets it. Motherboard : Asus B550 Wifi II RAM 80GB 3600 CL 18 2x 32GB 2x 8GB GPUs Vega 56 & Tesla M40 Corsair 4000D Storage: many and varied small (512GB-1TB) SSD + 5TB WD Green PSU 1000W EVGA GOLD

You can trust me, I'm from the Internet.

That skin is just awesome tere is no other word for it

The Z2 is just a great looking phone, the delicious new screen and front speakers is a win!

I had the Z1, but recently have been using an m7. With the improvements in the Z2 it may knock the m7 off my daily driver slot.