Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

About the phone - I like that it now has an IPS screen because it's a huge improvement!

About dbrand - I like that they offer a lot of customozitaion and is not overpriced!

Linus you rock!

About the phone - I like that it now has an IPS screen because it's a huge improvement!

About dbrand - I like that they offer a lot of customozitaion and is not overpriced!

Linus you rock!

I love that the xperia Z2 is waterproof and weather proof. dbrand's custom skins looks really cool.

Why it is so cool? The skin, all dem braggin rights. And dbrand, well, since phone cases sucks (as mkbhd explained) and wraps look cool.

I don't always have time to study, but when I do, I don't.

I love the 4k recording capability of the X2 and props to dbrand for sponsoring youtubers with custom themed phones, like the mkhd edition nexus 5 and now the ltt X2.

Z2 has awsome camera. I'm kindda mad, because I'm a photographer ;)

Dbrand is awsome for giving away such a cool product :)

And Linus makes quality content! ... didn't need to type that? Well ... I DID, what are you going to do about it?

Z2 looks great, has a camera button and the battery life is also very good. Also Sony knows build quality.

dbrand - that custom linustechtips skin looked very good ... other than that don't know much about them :)

I love the Z2's screen actually. Which is the opposite of what I said for the Z1. 

Heard about dbrand before with their work with MKBHD, and I love their designs. Look seamless. 

Good luck everyone. 

okay, I am gonna skip the rules - my least favorite thing is heat that phone produces while operating. 

ps. I am kidding.. not gonna skip it. My favorite thing is the camera.  :wub:

Ignorance is bliss

I love the Z2 because of its waterproofing. The only other phone that does that is the S5, and I despise Samsung.

Thanks for the giveaway!