My favourite part about the Z2 is the improved camera and my favourite thing about dbrand is they sponsored this video!

Very interesting device. Looks like Song went all out :)

Dedicated camera button on the Z2! And I like dbrand's choice of orange.

O-M-G for once in my life there's actually a phone out there that I actually want. The screen looks stunning the camera looks great with super cool auto focus, 4k video shooting, and..... Speakers in the front..... yes the speakers in the front. I always wanted a great phone that has the speakers in the front for once lol. I know there's the M8 but i personally never really liked it.

My favorite thing about the Z2 is the long battery life. My favorite thing about dbrand is that they sponsored the giveaway!

hard to beat waterproof and dustproof.

that is very nice looking skin

I like the front facing speakers on the Z2 and I like dbrands custom LTT skin because its unique.

[Case] Phanteks Eclipse P400S TG (Air Mesh) || [CPU] Ryzen 7 5800X || [Cooler] Dark Rock Slim || [Mobo] ROG STRIX B550-F || [RAM] 32GB Trident Z RGB 3600MHz CL16

[GPU] XFX MERC319 Radeon RX 6950XT || [SSD] 1TB WD SN550 M.2 NVME || [HDD] 6TB Seagate IronWolf 7200 || [PSU] Corsair AX850

[Display] LG 27GL850 @ 2560x1440 - 144Hz || [Mouse] ROG Gladius II || [Keyboard] ROG Strix Flare (Cherry MX Red) || [Speakers] 2.1 Logitech Z-3 || [Fans] 3x 120mm Corsair LL RGB

Theater Room - My 11.1 Home Theater

My favorite part about the Z2 is the dustproof/waterproof design! My favorite part about dbrand is that they make amazing skins.

My favorite part about the Sony xperia Z2 is the Water and dust prof-ability because I always tend to use my phone in the shower to listen to music while I clean myself and I sometimes it gets wet and stops working for a little bit and it'll malfunction sometimes. My favorite thing about dbrand "Carbon fiber" Skins because I've always wanted to have a carbon fiber themed skin for one of my device's so I'm actually thinking about picking one up. 

i love the z2 because of its camera, and i love dbrand because theyre giving away this phone!

The battery life + the speaker placment. love the color finish! :P

The best thing about the z2 is of course the 20 megapixels waterproof camera that you can take some awesome photos. My favorite thing about dbrand is the big variety of unique skins.

Really cool skin. I hate touch screens unless they have great haptic feedback so this is a must get for me.

What im interested on the Z2 is that the phone performance looks great compare to other phone.
What i do like about dbrand is that their phone skin looks freaking cool and i would love to walk around with a phone that says "Linus Tech Tip."

This phone is awesome I`d love to have it! I love the water and dust proofing in the Z2 and the amazing skin from Dbrand!

I love to Z2 for two main and simple reasons. The waterproof feature and the outstanding camera. I also love dbrand for their amazing quality and durability skins.

My favourite part about the Z2 is that it has great Hardware specs, and my favourite thing about dbrand is that they sponsored this video!

Really nice camera! better than my flip phone!(lol)!

funny thing is, I met i guy when i went to vancouver who acutually had a dbrand case on his phone! (i think there skins look pretty cool!) i went on there site and checked some out!

dat camera be cray at 4k (im a poet and i dint know it) and dbrand has stupidly amazing products its amazing 

Favorite part the new panel.

The Z2 for me approaches the pinnacle of what a current generation smartphone can be. Combining power and style, reinforcing Sony's Brand implementation.

As for dbrand their site is well constructed and highly functional.

Frequent viewer of your youtube channel! Z2 looks pretty good. Especially the dual stereo speakers. Dbrand looks to make some sick skins. I'm going to check it out now.

Thanks for doing this!

Love the colour and the skin is awesome and looks high quality :)

I want the Z2 because it has an ips display, I like dbrand because they like linustechtips

CPU i5 3570k @ 4.5GHz Motherboard MSI Z77A-G43 RAM 16GB Patriot Somthingortheother GPU XFX 7870 GHz Edition Case Corsair Vengeance C-70 Black Storage 120GB Kingston HyperX 3k + 1tb Seagate HDD PSU Corsair HX650  

Displays 2 old 1080p Acer and Samsung ones Cooling Corsair H60

† TTCF Member †

What stands out to me about this phone is the amazing expadability of the storage :D

I mean them slots though!!!

I love how we can expand the storage and the screen isnt half bad either...more like I finally found a phone worthy of my eyes xD