I will stick with CoolerMaster for HSFs.  

Too many ****ing games!  Back log 4 life! :S

Looks like a great cooler. Doesn't block the first PCI slot like the D15, however as mentioned above filling all RAM slots 'might' be an issue depending on board and RAM. However I too was a little disappointed by Linus's review, and mounting on other review via looks pretty straight forward?

• 3 months later...

Then put TIM on the cpu, align the cooler with the screws already on the motherboard and tight it from the back plate.

They tested using a 4820k socket 2011 ®  that socket has a built in back plate so you will have to mount it by tightening from the top.

I'm fabulous!

Not your average user..

My PC: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/244914-P-size-100-sexy-titan-black-sli-x79-ft03/

• 2 years later...

Luke is having a hard time and can not fit in a standarized fan, i think it is not worth it for the performance

"Make it future proof for some years at least, don't buy "only slightly better" stuff that gets outdated 1 year, that's throwing money away" @pipoawas

-Frequencies DON'T represent everything and in many cases that is true (referring to Individual CPU Clocks).

Mention me if you want to summon me sooner or later

Spoiler

My head on 2019 :

Note 10, S10, Samsung becomes Apple, Zen 2, 3700X, Renegade X lol