Linus Tech Tips and JayzTwoCents - Giveaway!

Techquickie:

Well my favorite video of techquickie is probably the first one i saw: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wnS50lJicXc

i found it while searching on hyper threading tech, seeing if its worth the price, and that was the first video i saw, and with linus in it !

JayzTwoCents:

For Jayz, i don't really know him, but looking through his videos this one:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5LpvpgqGddM

about the "MSI AMD R7 250 OC edition", which is a card i'm interested in, that i'm happy did well at exactly what i wanted.

This is my favourite video from Jay because they asked my question about Xander dating Jayz daughter! 

This is my favourite video from Linus because it helped me conserve my phone battery and show what I was doing terribly wrong

I was new to Jay'z channel but I like his style and informal approach, seems like a buddy just having a chat over skype telling me what's what...clearly knows his stuff as well.

I watched a few of his videos and I chose the one below as that's the powersupply I've just bought for my new build and I didn't know about the sleeving set...looks great...

In terms of tech quickies...I really enjoyed all of them but found the monitor refresh and resolution videos quite useful. In the end the video below helped me choose my new monitor;

Great collaboration guys and wish everyone good luck for the competition.

@LinusTech have you ever thought about doing a series collaboration...where you and others like Jayz, barnacules do a build or review of something together in parts each focussing on a unique aspect.

Love both your channels.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/_0ZtFrh_q_g?list=UU0vBXGSyV14uvJ4hECDOl0Q" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

would be a nice upgrade to my gtx 650

Yarr from Australia! I'm always up for Free stuff.. And things..

Favourite Techquickie Vid:

Favourite JayzTwoCents vid:

i7-3770K | ASUS P8Z77-V Pro | 8GB 1333Mhz | MSI GTX 780 | Bitfenix Shinobi | 60GB SSD + 2TB Seagate Barracuda HDD + 500GB Seagate Barracuda HDD | OCZ Fatal1ty 750W | H80i

Jayztwocents:
Helped me choose parts for my new watercooling system

TechQuickie:
Love this one because it was a question i asked linus about in a pm