Linus Tech Tips and JayzTwoCents - Giveaway!

CPU: Intel i7 3770k + Corsair H105 Motherboard: ASUS Sabertooth Z77 Memory: Corsair XMS3 8Gb 1600Mhz VGA: ASUS GeForce GTX 780 Ti Matrix PSU: Corsair AX860i
Storage: Samsung 850 Pro, OCZ Vertex 4 128Gb, WD Green 2Tb Case: Corsair 760T Monitor: Acer Predator XB1 + LG IPS234

Love this video, explains FoV very well, even for me as someone who always thought I understood it fully. Also interesting to see all the butthurt comments over Linus not being the host.

Really love this video be Jay because it is always nice to see these videos, CLEARLY explaining that it's really up to preference and people STILL get butthurt.

I would love to win!

From Linus's channel it's got to be this one: 

because off all the bad jokes relating to Austins house burning down!

From JayzTwoCents channel, this one: 

because it made me build my own computer! 

Thanks 

I'm subscribed to both channels, but I just made this forum account :P

So do I have to link this to a youtube/g+ account for them to know I'm subscribed?

Oh well whatever, here they are anyway!

Linus':

This stopped an argument between two of my friends yelling about the difference between memory and storage

And Jay's:

For helping me figure out what kinda new keyboard I should get so I don't have to wander cluelessly in a store.

Hoping I win!

This makes me wet...

Definitely my favorite 'cause it's the last video i saw before i bought one.

My fav video from Jay is when he was raging because of the gtx titan. I saw a lot of people put it here, and I was like: they are right. That's the vid I chose for Jay. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jJfICfX

Linus, I can't chose between your vids really, so I'll put the one here that gave the most of that "oh, I didn't know that" face.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xJiYl2WAN-0&list=UUkWQ0gDrqOCarmUKmppD7GQ

hmm R9 270x... will go great with my R9 270x :D

CPU: Intel i7 4790K 4.7Ghz all cores  |  MotherBoard: ASUS Z97-Pro WiFi AC  |  RAM: 32GB Crucial Ballistix Elite 4x8GB DDR3 1866Mhz  |  GPU: EVGA 970 FTW+

Case: Fractal Design Define R5  |   Storage: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB; Samsung 850 EVO 1 TB; Seagate 2TB SSHD  |  PSU: Seasonic SS-760W XP2 Platinum

Display: Acer XB1 27" 165Hz IPS; Dell 24" U2414H IPS |  Cooling: Noctua NH-U14S Push-Pull   |   Keyboard: Logitech G710+  |  Mouse: Roccat Kone XTD Laser

Sound: Logitech X-530 5.1 70W RMS

I want it all, espeshaly the PSU :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W7BdBPSx92M

Also the one about keyboard formats. That was neat ^.^

AMD FX 8350, ASUS Sabertooth 990fx R2.0, Crucial Ballistix Tracer 4x4GB 1866, PNY GTX780, Corsair HX850, Phantom 630, Samsung 120GB SSD, WD Black 2TB HDD

Rest in peace, legend.

AMD Ryzen 7 5800X, Gigabyte RTX 3070, 32GB RAM, 4TB Samsung SSD, and a crippling depression that causes me to buy games and not play them lol