Water cooling on GPU

Hi everyone!, i made this thread just to know things about Water cooling.

I know for CPU, and i know that it's possible on GPU. How good well be OCking, my GPU is sapphire r9 270x.

I'm more than happy with my GPU but in future like 2016-17 i well need much more stronger GPU. So i want to know will it be worth to buy Water Cooling for my GPU.

Thanks!

No, don't water cool your GPU. The slight performance increase you'll get from the higher overclocking capability is nothing compared to the performance increase you could get from buying a totally new GPU that would cost as much as the water cooling.

Setup Video -----------Peasant Crushing Specs----------- 4K Benchmarks

-CPU- i7 3930k @4.8GHz 1.4v -Mobo- Asus Rampage IV Extreme -GPUs- 2x GTX Titan Hydrocopper SLI -RAM- 32GB (8x4GB) Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz -Storage- 500GB Samsung 840 SSD | 2TB WD Green HDD

-Monitors- 3x BenQ XL2420T | 1x Dell U2713HM -Mouse- Steelseries Rival -Keyboard- Corsair K70 Cherry MX Brown -Headphones- Audio Techinca ATH-M50 -Microphone- RØDE NT1-A

No, don't water cool your GPU. The slight performance increase you'll get from the higher overclocking capability is nothing compared to the performance increase you could get from buying a totally new GPU that would cost as much as the water cooling.

Yes, watercooling for aesthetics, not performance.

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

Yes, watercooling for aesthetics, not performance.

Why would you spend like 500+ $ water cooling a 200$ graphics card? It might look good, but it would make absolutely no sense. I would much rather have a 780 or whatever than a water cooled 270X..

-CPU- i7 3930k @4.8GHz 1.4v -Mobo- Asus Rampage IV Extreme -GPUs- 2x GTX Titan Hydrocopper SLI -RAM- 32GB (8x4GB) Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz -Storage- 500GB Samsung 840 SSD | 2TB WD Green HDD

-Monitors- 3x BenQ XL2420T | 1x Dell U2713HM -Mouse- Steelseries Rival -Keyboard- Corsair K70 Cherry MX Brown -Headphones- Audio Techinca ATH-M50 -Microphone- RØDE NT1-A

Why would you spend like 500+ $ water cooling a 200$ graphics card? It might look good, but it would make absolutely no sense. I would much rather have a 780 or whatever than a water cooled 270X..

This is the kind of stuff computer enthusiasts do. It makes no sense to gamers.

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

This is the kind of stuff computer enthusiasts do. It makes no sense to gamers.

Are you trolling me or something? 

Are you trolling me or something? 

No.

Why do you think people spend $2k+ on a watercooling loop? For the aesthetics.

Computer enthusiasts case about all PC hardware, not just the GPU and CPU. They also case about the looks, mods, features, etc...

Gaming enthusiasts only case about gaming performance, and spend their money on stuff that actually improves fps.

Spoiler

Or you could be a Gaming Computer enthusiast who watercools high-end components.

@Stefan007, no one actually makes a full water block for the 270X, your only choice would be the Kraken G10 bracket with an AIO cooling solution.

If you want to watercool it, that's totally up to you, don't worry about what the elitists think about your gear not being worthy.

@Stefan007, no one actually makes a full water block for the 270X, your only choice would be the Kraken G10 bracket with an AIO cooling solution.

If you want to watercool it, that's totally up to you, don't worry about what the elitists think about your gear not being worthy.

ok