ASUS RoG G550JK Gaming Notebook & GIVEAWAY

My favorite thing about the ASUS RiG G500JK is its aluminum build that looks premium! 

I love the red color theme of the notebook, and the performance it offers!

What I like most about the G550JK is the IPS display i personally think they are the best displays out there with their superior viewing angles and colour reproduction

I like how this laptop is a jack of all trades. The balance between gaming performance and form factor is great, because you can have a decent gaming experience when traveling or otherwise away from home, but it's not clumsily thick to the point where it would be a serious pain to use for productivity. Add to that a IPS-screen and a decent price, and you've got yourself a winner of a laptop IMO.

I love the speakers and the accessory for them, great to see good audio in such a slim design

My favorite thing about this? That is faster than my desktop?! Yeah it could be that

Those signatures and battery life and aluminium build.

My favorite thing about the ASUS G550JK is that it was on the top of the mountain.

The build quality and aesthetics of the brushed aluminium cover! 

i5-4670K | ASUS Z97 MAXIMUS VII HERO | Corsair Dominator Platinum 16GB (4 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 | EVGA GeForce GTX 770 | Corsair 750D | Samsung 840 EVO 250GB SSD | Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200RPM | Corsair RM750 | Corsair H100i

My favorite thing about the g550jk is the speaker array that it has, the included sub is pretty cool.  Also the awsome way it looks ^^

My fav thing about this review is that it had nothing to do with Ubisoft.  Ubisoft needs to go and die in a fire.  They are killing gaming one game at a time over the last year or so.

Too many ****ing games!  Back log 4 life! :S

I like the fact that it is made of aluminum and the matte display. Not sure how the laptop holds up after months of use, but I value durability a lot.

I like your signatures, and keyboard is nice

The overall aesthetics really make this beast stand out, yet are subtle enough to make it still look respectable, that's my favourite thing about it.

Probably the fact that it's a well balanced notebook.

The brushed aluminium finish with the red stripes is freakin' ballin'! :)

Asus ROG Crosshair V Formula | AMD FX-8150 @ 4.6GHz | Corsair H100 w/ Noctua NF-F12s | Corsair Vengance CL9 1600Mhz 8GB | Nvidia GTX 660Ti Gigabte OC Edition in SLI (Base/Boost: 1032/1111, Memory Clock: 6008MHz, Memory: 3GB) | Samsung 840 120GB | WD 2TB Green | Samsung SA950 @ 120Hz | Silverstone 750W 80+ Gold PSU (Fully Modular) | NZXT H440 (White) | Razer Naga 2012 + Razer BlackWidow Ultimate 2013 | Sennheiser HD 558 Headphones | Blue Yeti USB Microphone Logitech Z523 Speakers 2.1 Stereo

Favourite thing is that it's just better then my PC and it's a NOTEBOOK, so I can go outside and still play with the newest games. Just love it.

I just love the sleek design ❤️❤️

The best about it is the IPS display.

The portability of the JK is great.. having quite a lot of performance in such a small package.. Nice!

AMD Ryzen 7 5800X
32GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4
EVGA GTX 1080Ti FTW3