ASUS RoG G550JK Gaming Notebook & GIVEAWAY

The fact that it has a signature saying "Hey guys I'n on a mountain!" makes me want to have it!

CPU: AMD FX-6100 Black Edition @3.9GHz GPU: XFX 7970 DD (1062/1520 MHz) MOBO: ASUS Sabertooth 990FXA(1st Revision) RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16GB @ 1333MHz Storage: Corsair Force 3 120GB(Boot) + WD Green 1TB(storage) PSU: FSP AURUM 600W(80+ Gold) CPU Cooler: Cryorig M9a  Case: NZXT Tempst 410 Elite(Mid-Tower) Mouse: Logitech G602(Manufacturer Refurbished) Keyboard: Noppoo Choc Mini(Cherry MX Blue) AUDIO:Sennheiser HD 598+ASUS Xonar DGX Monitor: LG M2280DF 21.5" 1080p(TN-75Hz)

The overall look of this powerful machine is amazing, but the IPS panel might be the best feature.

I like the hard drive.

My favorite part of the laptop is the design.

Best thing about this notebook is build guality and slim formfactor. Also speakers did look realy good.

:: Processor                                        :: Memory                                  :: Graphics adapter                                                                   :: Display                                                                                           :: Harddisk                                          :: Operating System
Intel Core I5-3450 3.10 GHz           RAM 8 Gb                                    NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970 - 4096 MB, GDDR5              29' inch 21:9, 2560x1080 pixel, IPS LED, UltraWide              230 GB SSD + 2x500 GB 5000 rpm     Microsoft Windows 10 Pro 64 Bit

The finish on that thing is my favourite thing about it, it doesn't look quite as GAMER 1337!!! Like the JZ does but still stands out a bit, love it.

Case: Meatbag, humanoid - APU: Human Brain version 1.53 (stock clock) - Storage: 100TB SND (Squishy Neuron Drive) - PSU: a combined 500W of Mitochondrial cells - Optical Drives: 2 Oculi, with corrective lenses.

The signatures and the red and black theme :)

CPU: i5 4670k @ 3.4 Ghz MOBO: Asus Z87 Sabertooth RAM: Corsair Vengeance 2 x 4gb @ 1866Mhz GPU: GTX 780 Ti Case: Corsair 750D HDD: Kingston 120gb, WD 500GB & WD 1tb PSU: Corsair Rm 750w with Blue Sleeved Cables Monitors: Acer 24", Acer 21", Samsung 18" CPU Cooling: Cooler Master Seidon 120M Keyboard: Roccat Ryos MK Pro Mouse: Razer Death Adder Speakers: Edifer 5.1 Surround Sound Microphone: Blue Yeti

PcPartPicker: http://pcpartpicker.com/user/LozzaNewport/saved/4dT0

The fact that it's a great way to play games anywhere, is my favorite thing.

gotta love the color scheme, plus it's asus

I like the external subwoofer, and the sound what can come out from this laptop. 

The signatures are pretty nice.

And if that doesn't count I'll go with the IPS screen.

The keyboard for sure, my current laptop has a decent keyboard but it gets very tiring when you're slugging through uni work.

i5 4670K | ASUS Z87 Gryphon | EVGA GTX 780 Classified | Kingston HyperX black 16GB |  Kingston HyperX 3K 120GB SSD | Seagate Barracude 3TB - RAID 1 | Silverstone Strider Plus 750W 80Plus Silver | CoolerMaster Hyper 212X | Fractal Design Define Mini 

The slick finish to the design and the GTX 850M are what sell this laptop imo!

Favorite thing would be the IPS display since I'm not a fan of TN panels! Also would be nice since I need a laptop and can't afford one and my desktop is really portable.

I really dig the red line. Looks sexy.

Favourite thing... Apart from its looks it has to be the CPU. The CPU is quite important after all ;D

I like the fact that its got the look of a standard laptop with just a little LED bling in the keyboard to make it stand out as being a gaming pc. It lets people know your playing on a performance laptop without making it look like a piece of futuristic alien rave party equipment. The included micro sub is pretty sweet too!

I would love to have this just for the signatures alone. But It would be a nice machine for me as a student since it can game and do content creation thanks to the screen and other hardware whilst being portable enough for college.

I really like the design of this laptop.