ASUS RoG G550JK Gaming Notebook & GIVEAWAY

I have had my G73SW for about 4 years now and my favorite thing is that this laptop encompasses everything i love about my current laptop but in an updated and improved form.

I am impressed with the build quality. The aluminium looks amazing and the red beveled edge looks absolutely amazing! And of course, the signatures :D

What i like about that gaming Laptop?

mhh

let me think.

i would say the design and tthe signature, i like them.

also from the sight of an gamer the i7 and the display

i hope i will get it.

but i wish all other people good luck too.

My favorite part about this gaming laptop would have to be the blazing fast performance from the Intel i7 CPU and GPU GTX580M from Nvidia.

My favorite thing must be that Linus thought it was silent. If he says a PC is silent; IT IS VERY SILENT THEN!

I like the overall feel of the laptop since its not just all the usual Asus cheapish plastic all around.

HJALMAR

Best thing I like about it is the illuminated keyboard. I use this kind of keyboards on my desktop but haven't seen this in a story in my country on a laptop ever. Actually (and yes I do not do a lot of research) I've never seen it before on a laptop. This would be great for working in the dark which is with my current laptop quite the issue! To continue on the keyboard it looks solid despite being illuminated.

This would be great to use for my new study where I will be having long nights and a lot of time working in places like libraries etc.. (law)

CPU:Intel I7-6700k , CPU Cooling: Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO MB: Asus Maximus VIII Hero, Ram: Kingston 2666 Mhz 16GB, GPU: EVGA GTX 1080 SC ACX 3.0, PSU: Corsair AXi 860W, HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1x2TB, WD Green 1TB, Seagate Barracuda 1TB, Samsung 1TB, SSD Samsung 840 120GB (OS DRIVE), SSD Samsung 840 250GB, Case: Enermax Fulmo GT.

This may sound a bit shallow but besides being an ROG laptop on its own, what won me most was that damn sexy back lit keyboard scheme.

I think the design and the keyboard look great! (Can I have it now please?)      :)

i love the IPS Panel and the overall build quality

I really like the IPS panel and the Aluminium case

I like the speakers. The system specs are good but I like that they took the time to add some half decent speakers. 

The moment you mentioned that brushed aluminum that is easy to clean, I knew that was going to be my favorite thing about the laptop. Though, if we're talking about that specific laptop you're giving away in the video, the signatures at the bottom win hands down.

Love the brushed aluminium and ips display

Wow! I love the overall build of this machine. The red on this machine is like seeing a girl in a red dress, pure elegance and beauty :)

But most of all I love the idea of giving this as a giveaway. Rock On!!!

I like that it has 7200 rpm hard drive and the 4 cpu cores.

Build materials! Don't like plastic on most notebooks.

My favorite thing is that sweet sweet aluminum chassis

My favourite thing about this laptop is that it looks amazing and it has power to play every game on high.

my favorite thing? well thats probably gotta be the simple design (just personal preference because i'm not a big fan of flashy exterior when the interior can't back it up)