ASUS RoG G550JK Gaming Notebook & GIVEAWAY

My favorite part is the i7-4710HQ+the 8gb ram. Also the 750GB HDD because on my main system it has 1TB total, but on two 500GB HDDs. (Right now on my main system I have 16GB RAM and an AMD-4170, working on upgrading)

I really like the built in speakers. I would really love to have to this laptop!

I like many things about it. But lets just go with build quality.

I love the IPS screen and the overall aesthetics of the laptop.

Lord Pantaloons, on 30 Nov 2014 - 7:32 PM, said: If Lawrence leaves his house and travels at a constant 40 MPH. How long will it take Bill from next door to shove a banana up his mom's rectum?

FX-6300Gigabyte R9 270X 4 GB OCWD Blue 1 TBCorsair Carbide 300RArctic Cooling Freezer 7 Pro rev. 2Silverstone Strider Essential 500WAsus M5A97 R2.0Dell P2314HYamaha HTR-5740Mordaunt-Short Avant 309iSuperlux HD-668 BCooler Master CM Storm Quickfire UltimateGigabyte M6900Oneplus One 64 GB

Love the build quality, that brushed aluminum finish on the back, the backlighting on the keyboard and pretty much everything else regarding the overall looks :)

I quite like the aluminum build, distinctive red on black, all those wonderful signatures, and the wonderful IPS display! Oh my!

My favorite is back of the display, love the mat style.

| Ryzen 7 7800X3D | AM5 B650 Aorus Elite AX | G.Skill Trident Z5 Neo RGB DDR5 32GB 6000MHz C30 | Sapphire PULSE Radeon RX 7900 XTX | Samsung 990 PRO 1TB with heatsink | Arctic Liquid Freezer II 360 | Seasonic Focus GX-850 | Lian Li Lanccool III | Mousepad: Skypad 3.0 XL / Zowie GTF-X | Mouse: Zowie S1-C | Keyboard: Ducky One 3 TKL (Cherry MX-Speed-Silver)Beyerdynamic MMX 300 (2nd Gen) | Acer XV272U | OS: Windows 11 |

Build quality is something that is important to me since my current laptop (acer aspire 7750g) has a very flimsy, Therefor the brushed aluminum finnish goes down quite well with me. Not to mention that the laptop is signed by some of my favorite journalists. :)

I am huge into audio work and design(as well as some gaming on side ;)) The high quality built in speakers appeal to me because I won't have to carry around other speakers to class, and of course allow me to edit on the go or just on my couch.

The IPS display and anodized aluminum exterior are my favorite features of the ASUS RoG G550JK gaming notebook.

What i like about the G550JK is its build. From my point of view its strong build enables much more endurance as shown in the video, and i also like the strenght of this laptop. it runs a Core i7 and a GTX 850M and that is really good for a gaming laptop and i would like to own one for sure! :D   

It's faster than my old laptop, which won't open office doc.

My favorite thing about it is the improved audio solution

I like the red trim, really looks good with the finish of the back

Intel i7 4770k, Gigabyte Windforce GTX 970, MSI Gaming 7, 16G Hyperx Fury, Samsung Evo pro SSD.

No need for overclocking, I'm Boss enough. 

My favorite about the G550 would be the keyboard, and screen.  Seems really cool.

Favorite thing about it is the Signatures! That's epic!

Well tbh my favorite thing is the compromise for the sound system my old multimedia laptop (hp pavilion dv6 2010 version?) Only gets highs and nearly no mids from sound and also gaming peformance is horrible now its dieing Q_Q linus help me.

My favourite thing would have to be the matte metal shell on it, feelsgoodman. Thanks for the givewaway, hope to win.

My favorite thing about it stays cool. 

I like how small it is. I need a new replacement for my old MacBook Pro but I'd like the same size. This is perfect. Gaming on it is a super plus.

Case: Fractal Design Define R4 MB: MSI Z77A-GD55  CPU: i5 3330 OCd to 3.4Ghz CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i RAM: Kingston HyperX Blu 2x8GB @ 1600MHz GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming PSU: Seasonic M12II 650W HDD: Two Seagate Barracuda 2TB @ 7200 RPM SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB