ASUS RoG G550JK Gaming Notebook & GIVEAWAY

About that one in particular, it has to be the signatures. about the laptop, the beautiful look that ASUS got us used to...

Mountain Climber Sweat all over the laptop and mabey all those sig's that and my pc minus the ssd in it probly be better then what i got in just about every area

I really like the design and the aluminium finish.

AMD FX-6300;    MSI GTX 980ti;   16Gb Gskill Sniper ddr3 1600Mhz;  480GB Crucial SSD and 1TB WD Blue.

I like the speakers on the g550jk. For me, there is never too many speakers after I had my first surround speaker set!

The fact that it doesn't look like a gaming notebook; some of them looks really questionable.

My favorite part about this laptop has got to be how thin it is. I've been using an Alienware M17xR3 for the longest time and its just to heavy and big to be portable.

I like everything about this laptop! My 2.5 year old MSI GE620DX needs a replacement. Haha! :P

CPU: Intel Core i5-3570k (4GHz OC) Motherboard: Gigabyte Z77N-WiFi RAM: Corsair Vengeance 2x4GB 1600MHz CL9

GPU: Zotac GeForce GTX 760 2GB Reference Boot Drive: Plextor M6S 120GB

Data Drive: 2x mechanical drives PSU: SilverStone ST45SF Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ITX (modded w/ cpu+gpu watercooling)  :P

I love the battery life because my current laptop last like 15 minutes unplugged.

Of course the signatures! Now about the laptop, the IPS display looks great and the aluminium build.

woops. double post. sorry

CPU: Intel Core i5-3570k (4GHz OC) Motherboard: Gigabyte Z77N-WiFi RAM: Corsair Vengeance 2x4GB 1600MHz CL9

GPU: Zotac GeForce GTX 760 2GB Reference Boot Drive: Plextor M6S 120GB

Data Drive: 2x mechanical drives PSU: SilverStone ST45SF Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ITX (modded w/ cpu+gpu watercooling)  :P

brushed metal back is the best thing 

<p>Pc specs: cpu: i7 4960x: gpu: windforce 780ti x3: cpu cooler: h100i: ram: 32gb corsair vengence pro red: motherboard: asus iv rampage black edition: case: 900d: ssd: 1tb 840 evo: hdd 4tb wb black: psu: corsair ax1200i: os: windows 7 ultimate: monitor: asus pb287q 4k

My favorite thing about this laptop is that you guys signed it! It would be a great laptop for the screen, but the signatures ad a uniqueness to it.

Thanks,

Namby

It's the most sexy notebook I've ever seen! Mostly Because of the brushed Aluminium and the red ROG accent

I love the red beveled edge it has to it.

I honestly can't decide between the matte IPS screen or the sweet illuminated keyboard, so why not both? ;)

The aluminum back looks amazing... I want it ;.;

Also having a notebook would be nice, haven't owned one for something like 5 years^^'

It's a                        Hajimimashite

Sleeping Cat             Watashi wa Miku Hatsune Desu :3

Mjau (^w^)                Linus wa kawaii desu! Hai ka XD

I like the red backlit keyboard with 3 intensities.

I really like the idea of having an amazing IPS display in a thin laptop.

I'm currently using some Asus laptop and it's struggling to go along, I really want to get into light PC gaming.

I'm a big fan of Asus in general, but I particularly like the red RoG theme and backlit keyboard. 

The comments in the bottom are the best about this laptop. Nice CPU "aswell" :P