ASUS RoG G550JK Gaming Notebook & GIVEAWAY

I am huge into audio work and design(as well as some gaming on side ;)) The high quality built in speakers appeal to me because I won't have to carry around other speakers to class, and of course allow me to edit on the go or just on my couch.

The bulit in speakers won't replace a good studio quality headset or speaker setup they are good for gaming and movies, consumer stuff

I like that speaker array they added, sure it's no desktop setup but it makes a big difference when out and about.

I love the look of the brushed aluminum and the ease of cleaning it!

I like the slim design with the also pretty awesome specs. :)

Good performance PC

Like red key backlight

My favorite thing about this is the matte black aluminum body, and dose silver signatures compliment it really well.

My life is consumed by CS:GO, even though I'm not exceptionally good at it.

CPU: AMD A10-5800K | GPU: Gigabyte R9 270 2GB | RAM: 8GB 1333Mhz HyperX Blu | Storage: 120GB Samsung 850 EVO + 1TB WD Caviar Blue | Chassis: NZXT H230 | Mobo: Gigabyte GA-F2A88XM-HD3 | PSU: Corsair CX500 500W | Cooling: CM Hyper 212 EVO | OS: Windows 10
In order of priority: GTX 970 Strix, 2 good 1080p monitors, i5 4690k, MSI Z97 Gaming 5 LGA 1150, a job

I love the fact its a semi gaming laptop but not a full out gaming laptop. I like this because i am able to do some gaming on the laptop and use it for general use without the battery dying too quickly. I am 100% ok with having a little lower graphics for a longer life (especially because i'm a student who uses laptops for school and gaming).

the favurite thing about this pc is Lemonade. HopE I win like a home fam from Gawds. 

The power it has. My current laptop (dont have a desktop yet), can barely even play games like Minecraft.

Also the signatures making it a one of a kind thing.

I like the formfactor, i still could use it for school and dont look like a idiot with a carnaval laptop. So yeah the nice looks :)

I like that the ASUS RoG G550JK is a gaming notebook.

My favorite thing is that it isnt an acer aspire with not 1 but 2 Gb of RAM.  ohhhh boyy

My favorite "characteristic" are these signatures that make this laptop a one of a kind, if this doesn't count though then I'd say the IPS display.

I Love your reviews! So my favourite thing about this laptop is the IPS Screen

I love the aluminum finish and the IPS display the specs are solid but the signatures are my favourite

My favourite thing about the Asus G550jk is its wide-screen and adjustable back-light keyboard, and the 4th generation Intel core i7-4700 processor along with the NVDIA GeForce GTX850M series graphics Also the ASUS Sonicmaster audio sound system, and i will be on Cloud 9, with ASUS's Cloud WebStorage. :rolleyes:

The brushed aluminum and the red striping looks SICK. The screen looks pretty damn good and looks like a pretty good overall notebook. Me likey.

Main Gaming PC - i9 10850k @ 5GHz - EVGA XC Ultra 2080ti with Heatkiller 4 - Asrock Z490 Taichi - Corsair H115i - 32GB GSkill Ripjaws V 3600 CL16 OC'd to 3733 - HX850i - Samsung NVME 256GB SSD - Samsung 3.2TB PCIe 8x Enterprise NVMe - Toshiba 3TB 7200RPM HD - Lian Li Air

Proxmox Server - i7 8700k @ 4.5Ghz - 32GB EVGA 3000 CL15 OC'd to 3200 - Asus Strix Z370-E Gaming - Oracle F80 800GB Enterprise SSD, LSI SAS running 3 4TB and 2 6TB (Both Raid Z0), Samsung 840Pro 120GB - Phanteks Enthoo Pro

Super Server - i9 7980Xe @ 4.5GHz - 64GB 3200MHz Cl16 - Asrock X299 Professional - Nvidia Telsa K20 -Sandisk 512GB Enterprise SATA SSD, 128GB Seagate SATA SSD, 1.5TB WD Green (Over 9 years of power on time) - Phanteks Enthoo Pro 2

Laptop - 2019 Macbook Pro 16" - i7 - 16GB - 512GB - 5500M 8GB - Thermal Pads and Graphite Tape modded

Smart Phones - iPhone X - 64GB, AT&T, iOS 13.3 iPhone 6 : 16gb, AT&T, iOS 12 iPhone 4 : 16gb, AT&T Go Phone, iOS 7.1.1 Jailbroken. iPhone 3G : 8gb, AT&T Go Phone, iOS 4.2.1 Jailbroken.

I think ASUS RoG G550JK is amazingly good looking and it has a lot of good computing power for the price. The red backlit keys are also very good looking! The included subwoofer is a big plus as well!

I like the cpu and display Asus used for this product and last but not the least, the above average speakers. It very rare to get a very good set of speakers built in to the laptop.

I like almost everything about this laptop from the size to the over all practicality of it, but my favorite thing would have to be the matte 15" IPS display!

I love that illuminated RoG symbol 

It's a more or less sleek gaming notebook with Linus' signature, what would you want more?

I like that the laptop was used to set a world record.