ASUS RoG G550JK Gaming Notebook & GIVEAWAY

Easily the best feature of the Notebook was that it was touched by Linus. Haha, but also that sexy looking design and decent power packed in a smaller notebook.

The best feature from this laptop for me has to be the external Sub.  I have a laptop with loud speakers but it kills me that their is no bass.  This is a feature that I wish more companies will incorporate. 

Green Snek - Razer Blade 2017 - i7-7700HQ - 16GB DDR4 RAM - 512GB Samsung PM951 SSD- Dell WD15 Dock for Home Use- 27" Samsung Curved Monitor

My favorite thing is the red bezel on the bottom. It just looks soo cool.

best thing about this notebook..... is the fact that it is a notebook, and not a desktop :)
gl to me and everyone else

"Hey guys, I'm on a mountain."

Its a GAMING latop what more does one want :D
Its looks great and the screen display is top.

The best thing is that i finaly will be able to play minecraft at 30fps or more, render my video's faster and let me play more than one video in my projection mapping projects now it laggs for dead. And its bin on the highlander and thats cO-ol

My pc:

https://pcpartpicker.com/list/Fb2FCy

I7 6700

GTX 1070

16GB Ram

512GB Samsung Evo SSD

2TB WD blue

I love everything about it! But what really stood out to me was the screen. Currently my (very old) laptops screen has terrible view angles, I would like fix that! :D

I have a custom built PC but I would love to own this Laptop as the ROG anything is awesome and would work wonderfully for my gaming library 

Thanks for the Review !

MrMelee23

I love the fact that this particular notebook is signed by some of the coolest people on YouTube. The fact that it is sexy as hell doesn't hurt either

Favourite bit would be the surface of how smooth it look and keyboard. But what be special about these laptop are the awesome signatures.

My Favourite thing is the IPS screen

System: Windows 8.1 Pro\Asus ROG Rampage IV Extreme\Intel i7 3930k @3.2ghz (Very Lazy)\Corsair H110\16 GB Corsair Vengance 4x4gb @1600 MHZ\2x Gigabyte 970 G1 Gaming in SLI \2TB Seagate Barracuda, 256 GB Samsung 840 Evo \Corsair Air 540\OCZ ZX1250\Silverstone Red extensions 

Monitors: DP2710 X-Star, Asus PB287Q

I love the black and red combination so much and this is likely the competition against lenovo y40/y50 and I'd choose asus if they don't include the useless DVD ROM!

They one thing I like about this unit is the bang for your buck, Pricing plays a huge part for laptops for me. Due to the fact of where to draw the line. Does a person really want to spend 2k on (alienware etc.) laptop when in 2 years it will begin to slow down and frustrate you to no end because you are not really able to upgrade anything. Or should a person just spend that money on a wicked desktop and have the freedom to upgrade as technology excells. Tought to say but either way I like the price on this laptop. It seems like a fair medium considering a person could spend 1000 bucks every 2 years putting new hardware into their desktop.

It's slim and sexy.

Name Turing/Enigma CPU AMD FX-8370 Motherboard GA-990FXA-UD5 RAM 16GB (2x8) HyperX Fury 1866MT/s GPU Sapphire R9 390 Nitro 8GB Case NZTX H2 Silent
Storage Sandisk SSD Plus 240GB + WD Red 3TB PSU Seasonic S12II 620W Display Sony KVL46W300A 46 LCD TV Cooling Hyper 212 EVO (Painted Black)
Headphones Audio-technica ATH-M40x + Aftershokz Bluez 2S Laptop Thinkpad E430 (BlackBird) Smartphone Xiaomi Redmi 2 16GB + Mi Band Other 3xRaspberry Pi B

my favorite thing about this notebook is the relation of the performance and the size

I like the overall design compared to the older style RoG notebook I owned. It looks much more sleeker and to be honest a more professional notebook overall.

Where to start... I like a lot of things about the notebook itself, but to merely choose one thing is hard... Maybe the signatures on the bottom, and the story behind where it's been is the best. Or maybe its that amazing aluminum shell... If I had to say what's the best about it I'd have to say that it's impossible to choose, I like too many things about it to just choose one.

My favorite feature of the ASUS RoG G550JK is the red beveled edge that will make the laptop's appearance jump out to users utilizing the rest of the laptop's great features. This greatly constructed laptop finds an incredible price for performance niche and I would love to be able to buy this exceptional piece of hardware from ASUS in the future!