ASUS RoG G550JK Gaming Notebook & GIVEAWAY

Good cooling capabilities compared to other laptops without compramising thickness, and the aluminum finish.

My favorite thing about this notebook is simple it's beafy specs, because as a 3d artist I need a lot of power to work with high poly meshs, physics as well simulations.

I like the red led's.

It will be a damn good gaming pc because I'm off to college.Damn I love the aluminium build

aluminium build and brushed red edges are the best in terms of looks. thats the most attractive thing it has

Like many others, my favorite part is the solid, slim, and easy to clean aluminum build that seems to not overheat as much even with an i7 processor considering that it was played on top of a mountain :)

The favorite thing I like about the notebook is its built quality for the price while having good specs to do some light gaming on the side.

My favourite thing about this notebook is that it looks like a normal pc... But it isn' t!

What I really like is the design, the i7 , the 850 (which isn't the best GPU but in an Laptop it'S amazing, relatively silent and cool), the upgradeability and the signatures :)

I really hope that I can win it because gaming on an MacBook Air is hard/impossible :D and my desktop PC doesn't work correctly and I can't afford an new one at the moment:)

Favouritve thing about this laptop are the signatures at the bottom!

hello ,

my favorite parts are the 4 spikers and the ips panel.

10x

I love the brushed aluminum and backlit keyboard. They look so clean. The IPS panel is also a huge step forward.

It's great to see an IPS Panel on more gaming notebooks these days. Love that!

My favorite thing about the ASUS ROG G550JK is the fact that it uses an IPS display instead of a TN panel. I prefer beauty over performance in most games as long as I can get sixty frames and this delivers.  

The thing i absolutely like about this laptop, are the looks and the fact that it is still pretty powerfull.

My fave route thing about the laptop is the record it holds, highest ever gaming notebook, now that's awesome!

My favourite thing about the G550JK is its keyboard - red backlighting FTW! 

I would be lying i said i did not like the beautiful display. For a 1k laptop its pretty impressive.

I like the  ASUS RoG G55oJK because of it's aluminum design!

MMMM I like that red accented badge on the back cover as well as the little red accents here and there.

Main rig

CPU: I7 4820K @4.8GHz || Cooler: Corsair H100 || Display: LG 34UM95 || MOBO: Asus Sabertooth x79 || RAM: AMD 1600MHz 2x 4GB || GPU: Two AMD R9 290's @1050MHz core 1400MHz Memory || Case: Cooler master HAF 922 || SSD: Samsung 830 128GB and PNY XLR8 120GB SSD in raid 0 || HDD: 2x Seagate barracuda 1.5TB
Guest rig
CPU: I5 3330S || MOBO: ECS H61H2-I5 || Ram: 2x 2GB Samsung 1333MHz || GPU: Radeon HD 6970 || PSU: Antec Earth-watts 750watt
HTPC
CPU: AMD Phenom II X3 720BE unlocked 4th core @3.7GHz || GPU: low profile Geforce 9500GT || random 2x 2GB ddr2 ram (don't feel like looking) || Cooler: some rosewill cooler

The thing i absolutely like about this laptop, are the looks and the fact that it is still pretty powerfull.

Favourite thing would have to be the aluminium casing, looks great