LG G3 Review and.... TWENTY-FIVE Phone Giveaway?!

Love the no side button concept. Rockers are so easy to break in my experience.

Best peripherals with the worst computer XD

My favorite thing about the G3 is the side buttons have been placed in a much better place. I cant stand buttons on the side of phones!!!

<  (   -    -   )   >    Keep up the good reviews man, cheers!

I've been a loyal Samsung customer since the galaxy s and purchased every model from the s and note series... Unfortunately the new waterproofing on the s5 just killed it for me and now I'm stuck with a note 3. So far I'm loving the video reviews on the G3, the small screen bezels are definitely my favorite part... Just WOW. I'm eager to trade up to what would be my first lg device so I hope I win :)

I really like that you point out the strengths of the 1440p display, but still do not straight up hype it up because of the bigger numbers.

I love the changable battery and the brushed backplate!

My favorite part of the review and favorite aspect of the LG G3 is the thin bezel and sleek design.

I love the backplate buttons

Mine would be the 2560x1440 resolution.

well obviously for the size of it and the battery is removable 

My favorite features are the backplate and the fact that I can customize the system buttons.

Now if only LG and other carriers would start using front facing speakers like HTC.

My favorite feature is LGs new android skin; with features such as multi-tasking, great customizability, power saving schemes, and the ability to customize the soft keys, LG adds value to the g3.

Favorite Feature: 1440p Display!

love those bezels but especially that sexy removable back!!!!! it would be a fantastic upgrade to my nexus 5 as i need more memory :( but LG way to make one sexy looking phone on both looks and ui!!!!

CPU: Intel i5-4690K  COOLER: XSPC Raystorm 750 EX240 w/ Ice Dragon White Nanofluid MOBO: MSI Z97 GAMING 5   RAM: G.Skill Sniper 8gb 2X4gb 2133   PSU: Corsair GS800  GPU: SLI MSI TWIN FROZR GTX 760 4GB CASE: Phanteks Enthoo Luxe    STORAGE: SAMSUNG 840 EVO 128GB, WD BLACK 1TB, WD GREEN 1TB, SEAGATE BARRACUDA 1TB, WD BLUE 320GB KEYBOARD: Ducky Zero DK2108S MOUSE: Logitech G600 

Gotta love that Optical Image Stabilization :D 

Love the thin bezel, and stunningly high pixel density

Favorite thing from the video is the "date night text" from slick lol.

Favorite thing about the phone has to be the screen resolution, the buttons on the back, as well as how fluid screen movements seem on that resolution.

Thought about actually upgrading to this phone later this year, perhaps I might be able to get ir free :)

MOBO: Gigabyte GA-Z77X-UD5H || CPU: Intel Core i7 3570k @4.2GHZ || COOLER: CoolerMaster Hyper 212 Evo || RAM: 16GB GSkill Sniper Gaming Series  || PSU: Corsair HX750 80+ Gold || GPU: Gigabyte GTX 780 Ghz Edition || MONITOR: Asus PB278Q || HDDs: x1 WD 1TB Black x1 WD Black 500GB || SSD: OCZ Agility 3 240gb || KEYBOARD & MOUSE: Corsair K60, Corsair M90 || CASE: Rosewill Thor V2 White

I like the larger size.  Using most other smartphones is a hassle for me with my larger hands.  The adjustable size keyboard will be fantastic. Although for an actual physical feature, I'd go for the volume and lock buttons on the back.  There's always a finger that your going to place on the back phone.  So why not make it a bit more useful than to just hold the phone up.

I love the customization of the lg interface and the laser focus seems like a great upgrade from the focus on the note 3's camera 

Sexy bezels and a flat looking UI. IYKWIM ;)

Processor:Core i5 2500; GPU: Sapphire 6950 2GB; RAM:8GB G.SKILL RipjawZ 1600 Mhz; Case:NZXT Source 210.