LG G3 Review and.... TWENTY-FIVE Phone Giveaway?!

My favorite part is by far the 1440p screen.

i5 3570k @4.all over the place || CM Hyper TX3 Evo || ASRock Z77 professional-m || 8GB G.SKILL Ripjaws Z 2400mhz CL10 || MSI GTX770 2GB OC'd 1280/3825mhz || ADATA SP900 128GB || Fractal Design Arc Mini R2 || Logitech G502 || Audio Technica ATH-M50

A spy is always better than a ninja!See burn notice. EVERYTHING is just a number!

my favourite thing has to be the customizability i love playing with all the settings to get a phone how i want it to be, and not how im told to have it :)

1 because its korean 2 its from lg 3 its a lg g3

I love the buttons on back and its a high resolution screen because watching YouTube on a iPad dont do it

I've always been interested in LG as a phone manufacturer since they released their first 3d phone and the thing they did with their back buttons, simply seems genious, they actually innovate thats what I love about that phone and LG

My favourite thing about this phone is the awesome display!

I really like how the buttons on the side have been moved to the back. Also, it looks amazing. 

The small bezel and QuadHD display are glorious.

Could be a great successor to my S3!

EDIT:

Typo made me accidentally make two posts :S

OS: Windows 10N -- CPU: Intel i7 8700k @ 4.9GHz -- CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 -- Mobo: Biostar Z370GT6 -- RAM: 2x16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX @2933MHz

GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 8GB FTW -- Case: Fractal Design Define R4 -- Storage1x 960GB Corsair MP510 SSD and 3x 1TB HDD -- PSU: Corsair RM 650x

Monitors: Acer 1440p144 + 1440p60 -- Keyboard: Leopold FC750R -- Mouse: Glorious Model O- -- Headphones: Beyer DT1990 + Schitt Fulla 3 Microphone Samson C01UPRO

What I love about the LG G3 is the screen, 1440 x 2560 is insane! That's oozing PPI. I also love the bezels being very thin.

I like how the LG G3 has a great 13 mp camera, a brilliantly sharp display, a snappy quad-core processor and the new UI. I like how G3 has removable battery and microSD card slot, both things the G2 lacked. I love the razor detector, which helps focusing quickly. Focusing really frustrates me when I'm taking pictures. The new QHD display with its 2,560x1,440-pixel resolution is decent. In conclusion, I like everything what LG has done to the phone.

I love that 1440p screen with this thin bezel.

Also great review btw :)

Always loved the LG UI. Simple design but packs a punch when it comes to customising your phone :)

sorry i accidentally made 2 posts

Edited by TeddyBearHorror

The best thing about this phone are the back buttons, and also that crazy 1440p display  :D

Main PC

i7 7820X @4.5Ghz/Asus X299 TUF Mark I/GSkill TridentZ RGB 4x8GB 3000MHz/MSI GTX980Ti Gaming 6G/960 Pro 512GB/850 Evo 500GB/2x2TB HDD/Enthoo Evolv TG/H115i w/HD140s/Corsair HX 850i

Other PCs

i7 3930K/16GB DDR3 1866Mhz/Big Bang Xpower II/MSI GTX 760 TF 2GB/BQ DP P8 1000W/850 Evo 250GB/2TB WD HDD

i5 6600K/BQ Dark Rock 3/16GB Vengeance LPX/ASUS Z170 Pro Gaming/Intel 120GB SSD/GTX 1060 Strix/1TB HDD/Corsair RM650

R5 1600/8GB Vengeance LPX 2666Mhz/ASUS B350F Strix Gaming/ GTX 1050Ti Strix/850 Evo 250GB/1TB HDD/BQ 530W

Notebook Lenovo Ideapad 710S 6500U/8GB/256GB NVMe

Peasant gaming stuff PS3/PS4 Pro/PSP/PS Vita

The small bezel and QuadHD display are glorious.

Could be a great successor to my S3!

EDIT:

Typo made me accidentally make two posts :S

OS: Windows 10N -- CPU: Intel i7 8700k @ 4.9GHz -- CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 -- Mobo: Biostar Z370GT6 -- RAM: 2x16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX @2933MHz

GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 8GB FTW -- Case: Fractal Design Define R4 -- Storage1x 960GB Corsair MP510 SSD and 3x 1TB HDD -- PSU: Corsair RM 650x

Monitors: Acer 1440p144 + 1440p60 -- Keyboard: Leopold FC750R -- Mouse: Glorious Model O- -- Headphones: Beyer DT1990 + Schitt Fulla 3 Microphone Samson C01UPRO

My favorite part about this phone is really that huge pixel density, I'm not so worried about contrast and color accuracy  :D

Always loved the LG UI. Simple design but packs a punch when it comes to customising your phone :)

sorry i accidentally made 2 posts

Edited by TeddyBearHorror

I like the screen, unnecessary but very cool :D  

Dat super nice 2560x1440 display. And the buttons on the back

"People who are really serious about software should make their own hardware."

I like the customizability and the longer battery life, my nexus 5's battery is a little dissapointing!!

My favourite part is probably the size of the phone. I have big hands and find my current s3 to be a little small. Also love the way you can change the settings menu back to a normal view. Also props for the /r/pcmasterrace plug ;)

I like the thin bezels and back button controls.

And whats the antenna for anyways?

The super thin bezels that help make the 5.5" screen more manageable. Talk about an engineering achievement!

i love the phone becuase its big so (hopefullly) i dont loose it and its fast compared to old crappy phone,

oh and the phone has alll ze rammmmmmmzzzz

dat screen tho!

also the buttons at the back are a nice touch! :)