LG G3 Review and.... TWENTY-FIVE Phone Giveaway?!

My favorite thing about the LG G3 is the part that you can chat and watch YouTube at the same time !!

the best is the slim bezel, excellent review, excellent LG

I love the clean look on the front :3 the huge screen really adds to it!

my favorite thing is how clean the phone looks without any buttons on the side.

customizability duh! software is great!

RAWR signature became a bunch of HTML codes

2560x1440 display is awesome! (Even though the screen overall might not be the best; HIGH RESOLUTION EVERYTING! FK YEAH!)

My favourite feature has to be the design: the impressively thin bezels and button lay-out make it one good-looking phone.

It's what Marques said in a recent video of his; todays smartphones are standardly provided with rather amazing specs, so at the end it really comes down to which design you're most attracted to.

I'd really like this to be my daily driver, since I'm quite a technology enthusiast but, sadly, with only a limited budget. The thing you mentioned about the phone being to big to handle doesn't seem to become a major problem for me since I have rather big hands (also handy for piano playing and such)

Anyway, I genuinely think this video makes for a good smartphone review debute: you're being neutral and more thoroughgoing than other phone reviewers which is a good thing in my opinion. A tip would be to try to make your video's a little more appealing to the eye, I don't why but MKBHD or Unboxtherapy's videos just contain a bit more freshness to them, although I must say most of your videos are noticeably more in-depth than other tech-youtubers. 

Keep up the good work, and I'd love to win one of those amazing phones (if it's not too much shippingcosts all the way to where I live (the Netherlands) haha :)

See ya, Luc. (just pronounce it as Luke)

My favourite thing about the phone is the design of it. It looks so big with the thin bezels which also makes it look really clean.

What i love about this phone is that they made the back buttons a little bit bigger than in lg g2 beacuse it was a pain in the ass u always clicked 2 buttons at once. Also love the photo and video buttons without changing mode. 

Happy owner of lg g2mini ;D

The most favourite thing about this device is the removable battery. Why?

Its the first flagship smartphone for a very long time that looks interesting to me aside from all the Samsung smartphones that has a easy to remove battery. For most people it might be not important enough but for me its an argument to buy a smartphone or not.

Dat screen. I love the TOTALLY NECESSARY resolution. I also have large hands, so the big screen is a bonus.

My favourite thing would probably have to be that resolution!

I like how they got a 5.5 inch screen to feel like a 5 inch phone. Also the screen and battery life are awesome.

my favorite thing is how clean the phone looks without any buttons on the side :)

What I like about this phone is that awesome screen and the specs.

Buttons. AWAY!

Still LG got it wrong on the middle of the back, but at least they know that all the others got it wrong as well.

The best thing about the LG G3 is definitely the unique Design. For example the buttons on the back of the phone instead of the side/top and modifiable bottom bar.

I really like the customizable bottom buttons. Changing the location of the "back" button is pretty useful for me, as it's almost never at the spot where I want it to be.

i love the fact that it has no hardware buttons on the front

I really liked your mention of the Camera Quick use mode (and subsequent insecurity about it) :)

The gorgeous no bezel design with that massive screen is probably the best looking combo out there.

i love the os 
it has so much customization that i don't have to root it

I love thte placement of the buttons on the back and the clean look on the front :)

My favorite part is the large battery and the fact that it's removable! Way to go LG.