which cooler?

wtfxmitchell

so for my upcomming build i was leaning towards the dark rock 3 (non-pro3) but now i can't decide

so what is the best cooling cpu cooler that's is quiet, good looking, less than 160mm tall and good performence.

my MB is maximus vii gene and case is the corsair 350D planning to overclock the i5 4690k, watercooling is also an option, but also needs to be quiet

budget is €110

(for me noctua isn't good looking)

msi z97m gaming - i5 4690k @4.4ghz 1.2V corsair h110 powercolor r9 290x pcs+ - 8GB corsair vengeance dual channel @2133mhz - thermaltake smart power se 730watts - intel 530 series 240GB ssd seagate 1tb 7200rpm - corsiar obsidian 350D - 2x enermax tb silence 140mm - logitech x-530 - sony mdr xb600 - medion 24'' 1080P cm storm quickfire tk white edition with cherry mx red cheap but awesome mouse #GloriousPaintMasterRace

From personal experience i can recommend the Dark Rock 3.

I am personally an enemy of pump noise but a liquid cooler like the H100i with some proper fans would yield better temps. idk how loud the H100i pump is but i guess you can control it quite well through corsair link.

who cares...

Pretty much just the Dark Rock 3. 

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

From personal experience i can recommend the Dark Rock 3.

I am personally an enemy of pump noise but a liquid cooler like the H100i with some proper fans would yield better temps. idk how loud the H100i pump is but i guess you can control it quite well through corsair link.

i may get the h100i, i already have 2x enermax tb silence so i can do push pul, but i heard the stock fans make a LOT of noise

msi z97m gaming - i5 4690k @4.4ghz 1.2V corsair h110 powercolor r9 290x pcs+ - 8GB corsair vengeance dual channel @2133mhz - thermaltake smart power se 730watts - intel 530 series 240GB ssd seagate 1tb 7200rpm - corsiar obsidian 350D - 2x enermax tb silence 140mm - logitech x-530 - sony mdr xb600 - medion 24'' 1080P cm storm quickfire tk white edition with cherry mx red cheap but awesome mouse #GloriousPaintMasterRace

i may get the h100i, i already have 2x enermax tb silence so i can do push pul, but i heard the stock fans make a LOT of noise

ew don't get that, get the dark rock 3

CPU: i7 3770k@ 4.6Ghz@ 1.23v - GPU: Palit GTX 660ti - MOBO: Asrock Extreme 4 - RAM: Corsair vengeance 8GB 1600Mhz - PSU: OCZ 650watt - STORAGE: 128Gb corsair force GT SSD/ 1TB seagate barracuda 7200rpm

COOLING: NH-U14s/ 3x Noiseblocker blacksilent pros/ Silverstone Air Penetrator/ 2 corsair AF120s