BSOD 0x00000124 ntoskrnl.exe+5b0d35 Need some help with it, happens way to often.

So.. My problem is my pc randomly shuts down, there is no blue screen. I checked it with BlueScreenView and this is the result. I did a few screenshots. Then I checked win8 event viewer. There was written Kernel-power as the source, so does that mean that my psu is faulty(I have a shitty Lc-power psu)? I couldn't upload a event log file because the forum doesn't permits. I would greatly appreciate and answers and any good advice. 

post-62504-0-01828400-1404044624_thumb.j

post-62504-0-82461100-1404044624_thumb.p

post-62504-0-49563400-1404044627_thumb.j

Kernel-power is just a generic event log that's for cases when the PC suddenly shuts down (eg due to BSoD)

Could you list your specs?

Ryzen 9 5950x | NH-D15 | ROG STRIX X570-F | G.Skill 32GB DDR4 | MSI Ventus RTX 3080 | WD Black SN850 1TB PCIe 4 | Samsung 850 EVO + 860 EVO 1TB | Corsair 5000D Airflow

Dell S3422DWG | Dell S2721DGF | Corsair K70 RGB Keyboard | Logitech G502 Lightspeed | ATH-R70x

if your psu was faulty I would think there would be no BSOD, it would just shut off.   Although, if your psu is crappy definitely replace it before crap hits the fan.  First things first, set your memory to not-xmp.  most times its just auto setting in your BIOS, update all your drivers and update your BIOS to the latest version.  This ensures if its a common issue or not.  Also, make sure you have the right drivers.  

Run a virus scan with Malwarebytes, Your current antivirus and Kaspersky Security Scan found on Kaspersky's website for free, to check if you have any serious or not-serious malware infections.  And install all the important Windows updates.  This ensures the problem is or is not a security related issue or just an issue with Windows.

Run a S.M.A.R.T like CrystalDiskinfo to check your hard drives for any problems, its not the only way to check but its the fastest.  Run memtest86 without xmp and then again with xmp for about 5 hours per time.  Ideally you could run it longer, but its not needed.  Revert all your overclocks.  This ensures its not a common hardware problem.

Run sfc/ scannow in command prompt as administrator to allow Windows to scan for corrupted or lost critical Windows files.  If you are willing, reinstalling Windows is a good option to troubleshoot these things. 

This is my build http://pcpartpicker.com/p/Ybz4Bm. I couldnt find the right mobo its asrock 960gm-vgs3 fx and i have an old hdd in it its 150Gb big. Its not the old drive because I got bsod-s even before I put the drive in it. It is a pretty budget setup but its working and running games like a boss besides the blue screens.

if your psu was faulty I would think there would be no BSOD, it would just shut off.   Although, if your psu is crappy definitely replace it before crap hits the fan.  First things first, set your memory to not-xmp.  most times its just auto setting in your BIOS, update all your drivers and update your BIOS to the latest version.  This ensures if its a common issue or not.  Also, make sure you have the right drivers.  

Run a virus scan with Malwarebytes, Your current antivirus and Kaspersky Security Scan found on Kaspersky's website for free, to check if you have any serious or not-serious malware infections.  And install all the important Windows updates.  This ensures the problem is or is not a security related issue or just an issue with Windows.

Run a S.M.A.R.T like CrystalDiskinfo to check your hard drives for any problems, its not the only way to check but its the fastest.  Run memtest86 without xmp and then again with xmp for about 5 hours per time.  Ideally you could run it longer, but its not needed.  Revert all your overclocks.  This ensures its not a common hardware problem.

Run sfc/ scannow in command prompt as administrator to allow Windows to scan for corrupted or lost critical Windows files.  If you are willing, reinstalling Windows is a good option to troubleshoot these things. 

I have never heard of xmp modes, could you tell me more about it. I use Malwarebytes twice a week so its not that. Windows updates are installed the next second they appear. Thanks for  the response.

So, I just updated bios from p.1.20 to p.1.30. I dont know about xmp, but I read that is only for intel mobos.

post-62504-0-10241200-1404056077.png

post-62504-0-01442900-1404056078.jpg

This is my build http://pcpartpicker.com/p/Ybz4Bm. I couldnt find the right mobo its asrock 960gm-vgs3 fx and i have an old hdd in it its 150Gb big. Its not the old drive because I got bsod-s even before I put the drive in it. It is a pretty budget setup but its working and running games like a boss besides the blue screens.

I have never heard of xmp modes, could you tell me more about it. I use Malwarebytes twice a week so its not that. Windows updates are installed the next second they appear. Thanks for  the response.

its actually the xmp profiles sorry, but its a preset profile according to your memory that once selected changed the frequency, voltage etc according to the box memory specs.  Sometimes XMP can cause problems if you have overclocked your system or your motherboard, or cpu having problems with it.  

I run memtest for 6hr no errors in 2 passes.

This are the results of running sfc scan. I couldnt upload the log file because it was to big so this is the link to it. I hope somebody can read these logs. I don't understand a word.

post-62504-0-83888500-1404125810.jpg

post-62504-0-83888500-1404125810.jpg

the same error happens when i yank out the power cable from a shitty laptop with no battery

would guess psu is shutting down on you to prevent itself from breaking due to heat.

clean out the filter and the psu

I think it could be psu but its not because overheating, my pc was on the whole day and I could easily touch the psu and wasn't even hot.

This are the results of running sfc scan. I couldnt upload the log file because it was to big so this is the link to it. I hope somebody can read these logs. I don't understand a word.

Protip: use pastebin for logs.

Ryzen 9 5950x | NH-D15 | ROG STRIX X570-F | G.Skill 32GB DDR4 | MSI Ventus RTX 3080 | WD Black SN850 1TB PCIe 4 | Samsung 850 EVO + 860 EVO 1TB | Corsair 5000D Airflow

Dell S3422DWG | Dell S2721DGF | Corsair K70 RGB Keyboard | Logitech G502 Lightspeed | ATH-R70x

I can safely say your PSU is the root cause of your shutdown problems

google show LC Power PSU are really trash

change it out before it blows up your PC

Budget? Uses? Currency? Location? Operating System? Peripherals? Monitor? Use PCPartPicker wherever possible. 

Quote whom you're replying to, and set option to follow your topics. Or Else we can't see your reply.

I get it psu is trash but what is the source of the bsod, he said earlier that if psu fails it doesn't  give a bsod. I already knew that lc power is crap and my plan is to change psu in the near future.

wild guess, could it be your harddrive? And have you tried googling the parameters & bsod code

»»» Frankz' X99 System «««                                                                                         

CPU: 5820k 4.6Ghz 1.31v, Motherboard: Asus Rampage V Extreme, RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws4 16GB DDR4@3000Mhz, GPU: ASUS GTX780 DirectCUII

SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 250GB, HDD: WD Blue 1TB, PSU: EVGA SuperNova 850 G2, Cooler: Corsair H105, Case: Corsair Obsidian 750D        

I did many times. How can I check if its hdd?

Edited by Acitelin

I went to overclocks forum, and we maneged to solve the issue. We found that my mobo was overheating. I undervolted my fx to 1.275 V , ran Ibt and prime for 12hr. It s stable. 0x00000124 is hardware connected so could it be than that my mobo was causing the bsod?