How much have you spent on the holiday steam sale?

ZipZip

Personally I have tried my best to avoid breaking my bank, but that didn't go to well and I ended up with $120 worth of games that I didn't need.

So, how well did you guys go?

I've tried not to spend anything, i think the only games i got was the Humble Bundle THQ deal.

And it also appears we have our first ban on the forum ^_^

Didn't get anything. Didn't really have the money, and i have the games i wan't to play, mostly. Saving money for Simcity. Got Humble THQ bundle though.

Well, I bought like 3 copies of Portal 2 for my friends :) Its a great game! I cant remember exact $ I paid but it was pretty good deal below $5 for sure for a gift copy.

I kept it to a minimum and got portal 2 (I know, it's been a long time coming) and Chivalry. Loving both of em. I can't believe portal 2 is $5

He who dies with the most tools wins.

Friend and I bought Scribbblenauts Unlimited for each other for Christmas. It's pretty fun just messing around and creating random things. Lol.

I tried to keep off it, but I say that to myself every time...

I have spent around €50~€60, I think. (Borderlands 2 -50%, WHOO!) :D

New to Star Citizen? Look no further!

• 4 months later...

when exzactly is summer sales? i'm in the pacific islands and were allready in winter

Cpu: Intel i5- 4570 | Ram: Crucial DDR3 8GB | Video Card: Evega GTX 660 Ti 2GB Super Clocked

Monitor: Philips 24" | Keyboard: CM Storm Quickfire TK | Mouse: Logitech G700s |

Steam

I got the humble thq bundle, mostly to help support volition but that is a different story

Spoiler

AMD R7 1800X, H100i GTX, AMD Radeon RED DEVIL 5700XT, ASUS STRIX B350-F GAMING, 16gb DDR4 3000, 1Tb, 2 X SEAGATE 1Tb, Coolermaster V1200 Platinum, NZXT H440 red/black, STEEL SERIES AEROX 3, DUCKY X POWER COLOR RED DEVIL KEYBOARD, Microsoft xbox 360 wired controller, LG ULTRAWIDE.

None, lol.

15" MBP TB

AMD 5800X | Gigabyte Aorus Master | EVGA 2060 KO Ultra | Define 7 || Blade Server: Intel 3570k | GD65 | Corsair C70 | 13TB

$0 , the only game I have bought online is Minecraft

person below me is a scrub

First summer sale in 2012, worked a lot and bought like games worth around 120 euros or so.... could have bough a SSD or a better GPU for my rig :( .

AMD Radeon 7870 Gigabyte OC / Intel i5 3570k / ASrock Z77 Pro4 /Samsung 840 EVO 250GB / WD Blue 500GB 7200rpm / Kingston HyperX T1 2x4GB 1600mhz / SeaSonic 520w M12 / Thermaltake v4 Black

-£20 not even a joke i got a voucher which i was gonna spend but it disappeared and a few games appeared on my brother steam library.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

$150ish. About the same during the previous sale too. I wanted a ton of games.

Going to exercise a lot more control this year, but we'll see how it goes. I certainly have a selection of games I may want.

Interested in Linux, SteamOS and Open-source applications? Go here

Gaming Rig - CPU: i5 3570k @ Stock | GPU: EVGA Geforce 560Ti 448 Core Classified Ultra | RAM: Mushkin Enhanced Blackline 8GB DDR3 1600 | SSD: Crucial M4 128GB | HDD: 3TB Seagate Barracuda, 1TB WD Caviar Black, 1TB Seagate Barracuda | Case: Antec Lanboy Air | KB: Corsair Vengeance K70 Cherry MX Blue | Mouse: Corsair Vengeance M95 | Headset: Steelseries Siberia V2

$150ish. About the same during the previous sale too. I wanted a ton of games.

Going to exercise a lot more control this year, but we'll see how it goes. I certainly have a selection of games I may want.

Do what I do (more like plan on doing) have a set budget, add that amount to your steam wallet and buy the games you REALLY want.

when exzactly is summer sales? i'm in the pacific islands and were allready in winter

End of June usually

"An Excellent Signature"