Your normal bed time?

Honestly it really depends it's like 10pm-3am... I end up doing like 4 days of 1am then like 2 of 11Pm then one at 12o'clock etc etc... I'm weird.

PROFILEYEAH

What do people even put in these things?

Usually 12, school is over on Monday so 5 am now

i3-2120|4gb 1333|GTX 650ti 1gb|Fractal R4|Corsair 430w 

until 1 - 2 am (sometimes 3am) when I have work or school to go to.

otherwise about 4 am

(\__/)

(='.'=)

(")_(") This is Bunny.

wake up at 9am and go to bed to 3 or 4am

sundays i wake up almost at noon

My normal bed time is pretty horrible. It's generally at 5am or sunrise just because I'm watching youtube or reading at night. Mainly reading. 

I work 3rd shift 11:00pm to 7:30am Mon-Fri. So I go to sleep around 11:00am-Noon .

If you don't mind me asking, what do you do? My pops works from 9pm-6am cause he's a night time engineer at LAX

Between 7PM and 6AM.

The joys of self employment and playing MMOs with people in multiple timezones.

Go to bed sometime around 12am-5am. I wake up naturally around 11am-12pm and am good to go for the whole day.

La`~

SLEEP IS FOR THE WEAK.

Anywhere between 1-5am. Any later and I just call it an all-nighter and go to class.

Then I get home and knock out till sometime late at night.

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

If you don't mind me asking, what do you do? My pops works from 9pm-6am cause he's a night time engineer at LAX

Supervisor 3rd Shift, Mechanic, Road call guy. I work for a transportation company called TSI we haul freight using 18 wheelers. I Supervise 3rd shift I have 6 techs I'm in charge of plus the entire facility. I also handle road calls on our units broken down on the road. I also work on trucks sometimes even tho I'm not suppose to. I love this job.

Motherboard: MSI-990FXA-GD65 | CPU: AMD FX-8350 @ 4.3Ghz | CPU Cooler: Corsair H100 | RAM: 8GB Corsair Vengeance 1600Mhz | GPU: MSI GTX 770 Lightning @ 1300Mhz CC and 8000Mhz MC | Case: Fractal Design ARC Midi R2 | PSU: Corsair AX850 | OS: Windows 8.1

I don't have one and I don't really "go to bed". My body just shuts down after 20+ hours.

Why does everybody sleep so less? I'm a pig. I sleep from 2am to 12pm, then play for 2 hours, then sleep from 2-6pm, then play all the way to 2am again. If I have school then its just the same, since I come home at 2pm.

Get some sleep people geeez

•  i7 4770k @4.5ghz 1.248v • Noctua NHD14  •  ASUS MAXIMUS VI Hero •  Asus STIRIX 980 Ti •

•  Corsair Vengeance Pro 16Gb  •  Samsung 840 250gb + Samsung 1TB 7200RPM •  BenQ XL2430T 144Hz  •

•  Fractal Design R4  •  CoolerMaster GX650 80+ •  Razer Deathadder Chroma  •  Filco Ninja 2 Red  •  HD600/HE-4/ Fiio E17  • 

I sleep from 3-4 am till 9 am, but only cuz im on meds that knock me out.

Why does everybody sleep so less? I'm a pig. I sleep from 2am to 12pm, then play for 2 hours, then sleep from 2-6pm, then play all the way to 2am again. If I have school then its just the same, since I come home at 2pm.

Get some sleep people geeez

I can also sleep untill 12pm, but usally get up, check facebook, you tube, jam some far cry 3 then nod off for a bit.

I'm a student in my final university year so around 4 - 6 am is beddy by time for me :p

Yeah around the same, lately it's earlier because of uni, but other than that! really late. Staring at a computer screen really tires out my eyes though, I'm surprised I've still got perfect 20/20 vision.

Did you know that even if you wear glasses you can still have 20/20 vision, this is a fact I found out when I last visited my opticians (I wear glasses)

For me it is 23:00 with a 6:00 wake up (except Saturdays)

I go to bed when im tired 

This is only a test

Did you know that even if you wear glasses you can still have 20/20 vision, this is a fact I found out when I last visited my opticians (I wear glasses)

Its because the glasses optimize and help your impaired vision, perfect vision is generally without aid. (from what I've read on the subject, anyway)

#!

There is no "normal bed time", but I usually go to sleep anywhere between 2-7 am...

Unrestricted: about 6am -> 3pm, maybe skip a day

With Uni... well, depends on timetable... maybe 4-9? + sleep in on weekends

Wit is educated insolence.