Wan Show Audio Podcast Downloads!

There are 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

Just some helpful stuff: You're - You are, Your - Your car, They're - They are, Their - Their car, There - Over there.

Folding @ Home Install Guide and Links | My Build

There are 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

Just some helpful stuff: You're - You are, Your - Your car, They're - They are, Their - Their car, There - Over there.

• 2 weeks later...

• 3 weeks later...

Given my current situation I won't be continuing this little project of mine. I can't go into details and given the download numbers are steadily declining I can't maintain this. Someone else is welcome to take over this thread and continue if they so desire.

Thanks for the three and a half years of support and fun.

Nathan.

• 2 months later...

OK. It's possible that the most of us here on the forum do not have an apple ID, But if you actually have an apple ID and you have iTunes, i know that they have The WAN Show's audio on their podcast list. You may check it out and see if it works. (note: I'm actually posting this as how I like to listen to the audio of the podcast and that they show up Monday night. (i usually download when i can) so go try it out if you want)

Edited by polandball2
Typos

• 2 weeks later...

I’ve been using apple’s podcast but the last 2 episode were not there. Is it not updated anymore?

On ‎2018‎-‎04‎-‎12 at 3:05 PM, zonecaptain said:

I’ve been using apple’s podcast but the last 2 episode were not there. Is it not updated anymore?

I don't know. even I'm confused. However the past episodes are already up there (before and including the Elon musk deletes Facebook episode). think of it as the wan show vault as well as the best of wan show. if Linus is reading this, PLEASE UPLOAD YOUR PODCAST AUDIO BACK UP TO ITUNES PLEASE!

28mwdu.jpg.3dd990355394a3f6045d69dd70924fa3.jpg

It's not just iTunes, for 3 weeks I haven't been able to get the WAN Show on Pocket Casts or Google Play Music. Then today, the last two episodes showed up. Seems like someone at LMG keeps forgetting to hit the submit button... 

It's possible, I can check later today to see what is happening... 

• 1 month later...