Laptops with two hard drive bays

So I know these arent the in thing, but I'm looking for a laptop with multiple hard drive bays. I want a laptop that is able to hold an SSD and a regular hard drive. I know these arent common, but do you guys know of any and with some decent, okay or good specs. Please and thanks

lol last one i had was an HP pavillion 9500 bearing the mighty power of the geforce 8800M.

So I know these arent the in thing, but I'm looking for a laptop with multiple hard drive bays. I want a laptop that is able to hold an SSD and a regular hard drive. I know these arent common, but do you guys know of any and with some decent, okay or good specs. Please and thanks

You can get an HDD optical drive bay caddy

A lot of ASUS G series have 2 hard drive spots. Took the second HDD out of my old G73 to put in my desktop.

Never say it's not broken. Everything is broken. Why? Because everything needs MOAR POWA!

Also, there are some that mightn't have 2 drive bays but can take msata ssds. So you could look for that as well.

Every loud bang is a lesson learned.

Linus didnt lie, you guys are helpful.... I'm looking for something with built in capability... Not an add-on.

I'll check out the Asus line and see if they're okay. Thanks for the help, I really appreciate it

Linus didnt lie, you guys are helpful.... I'm looking for something with built in capability... Not an add-on.

I'll check out the Asus line and see if they're okay. Thanks for the help, I really appreciate it

i would say any good high-end laptop has that but yeah the dvd to sata thingy might be the best solution 

If you tell a big enough lie and tell it frequently enough it will be believed.

-Adolf Hitler 

Guy laptops with dual and even triple HDD are a common thing if you do not look at all the mains stream laptops other than ASUS. If you go to XOTIC PC.com to name only one of the companies that offer laptops with dual and even triple HDD and mSATA and also dual GPUs, you will see how many options you have. Companies like Sager/Clevo make these and they are reasonably priced too. Two thing i don't like about them though are the face that they are biggish and the GPUs are misleading, meaning, if you have a laptop with a GTX 670m the performance is actually like a GTX 660m but yet they label it a GTX670m and i know it is not XOTICPC's fault and they do explain this but stilll....

A water-cooled mid-tier gaming PC.

A lot of ASUS G series have 2 hard drive spots. Took the second HDD out of my old G73 to put in my desktop.

this, my g73-jw has 2. 

"Science and technology revolutionize our lives, but memory, tradition and myth frame our response."

Arthur M. Schlesinger