Good white mouse?

I really want a good gaming mouse that's white. I've been looking around but I really haven't found one. 

This is what I want:
-Not Apple

-No blue on it...even a little (my rig set is going to be red, white, and little bit of black.)

-Good looking

-Performs good

-No MMO mouse (the ones with 500 buttons on the side)

Preferences:

-LED lighting

-Wireless (but remember, wired is also good)

I have seen these: (but if you recommend them, tell me)

-SteelSeries Sensei Raw White/Blue

-Mad Catz RAT 9

-Mad Catz MMO 7

-All the other Mad Catz (but their average reviews aren't really convincing.)

-Corsair M95

-Corsair M65

COMPUTER - Enermax Ostrog Gt | Asus M5A99FX R2.0 | AMD FX-8350 | Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo | Sapphire R9 270X Dual-X 4GB | 2x 4GB G.Skill Sniper 1866mhz | Crucial M500 240GB | WD Blue 1TB

NAS - NZXT H440 | Asus H97 Plus | Intel Pentium G3258 | Stock Intel Fan | 2x 4GB G.Skill Sniper 1866mhz | MyDigitalSSD M.2 64GB | 4x 2TB WD Red

LAPTOP - Microsoft Surface Pro 3 | Intel i5 | 128GB SSD + 64GB MicroSD | 4GB Ram :)

G600

#1 mouse, great CS. 

totally not fanboying

Aw....but no MMO, let me add that in lol

IDK, they do look good but their average reviews x(

not sure why that matters since it works for everything, but if you demand it.

Error: 410

I think the mad catz mice are your best bet, but I'm no mouse expert so :P

I could suggest white mice but why do want a white one? It will get dirty really fast and probably start to loose its pearly white finish and become discolored from sweat and overall use. 

Spoiler

Corsair 400C- Intel i7 6700- Gigabyte Gaming 6- GTX 1080 Founders Ed. - Intel 530 120GB + 2xWD 1TB + Adata 610 256GB- 16GB 2400MHz G.Skill- Evga G2 650 PSU- Corsair H110- ASUS PB278Q- Dell u2412m- Logitech G710+ - Logitech g700 - Sennheiser PC350 SE/598se

Is it just me or is Grammar slowly becoming extinct on LTT? 

You can't go wrong the either of the Corsairs. I wouldn't get the Mad Catz because I associate them with cheap, off-brand controllers

I really like the M95 white

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

G600

#1 mouse, great CS. 

totally not fanboying

Aw....but no MMO, let me add that in lol

I think the mad catz mice are your best bet, but I'm no mouse expert so :P

IDK, they do look good but their average reviews x(

COMPUTER - Enermax Ostrog Gt | Asus M5A99FX R2.0 | AMD FX-8350 | Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo | Sapphire R9 270X Dual-X 4GB | 2x 4GB G.Skill Sniper 1866mhz | Crucial M500 240GB | WD Blue 1TB

NAS - NZXT H440 | Asus H97 Plus | Intel Pentium G3258 | Stock Intel Fan | 2x 4GB G.Skill Sniper 1866mhz | MyDigitalSSD M.2 64GB | 4x 2TB WD Red

LAPTOP - Microsoft Surface Pro 3 | Intel i5 | 128GB SSD + 64GB MicroSD | 4GB Ram :)

I could suggest white mice but why do want a white one? It will get dirty really fast and probably start to loose its pearly white finish and become discolored from sweat and overall use. 

White to match my keyboard :3

SteelSeries Sensei Raw. I am not sure if you should get a white mouse my white mouse gets really really dirty 

White and Chrome with Red LEDs, but it is from a pretty unknown company.

Wow that does look good though.

SteelSeries Sensei Raw. I am not sure if you should get a white mouse my white mouse gets really really dirty

I know :c but I promise you ill my best to clean it

Pretty sure Zowie has a decent white mouse.

Case: NZXT H500i. Motherboard: Asus Prime Z390-A. CPU: i7 9700k OC @ 5.0GHz. GPU: EVGA 2080 FTW3 CPU Cooler: NZXT X62. Memory: G. Skill Ripjaws 32Gb 3200mhz. Storage: 1TB Samsung 840 EVO SSD /  120GB Samsung 840 EVO SSD  /  WD Caviar Black 3TB / WD Caviar Green 4TB. . PSU: Corsair AX760. Monitor: 2x Acer XB270HU. Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB. Mouse: Corsair Glaive. 

I always thought the SteelSeries Sensei Raw in Frost Blue was a pretty sexy mouse. I've never used the Sensei myself, but I have yet to ready anything very negative about it.

I use the R.A.T 9, and it's a great mouse.

Just remember, you are a gamer and probably fucking disgusting, so is it a wise idea to have a white input device with those grubby hands of yours?  :P  ;)  :D

Corsair M65 is awesome, and it has a red sniper button :P since you mentioned your build is gonna be white and red. Only downside for you, it has blue lightning but you can disable it with it's software.

How do you feel about this?

http://www.razerzone.com/store/counter-logic-gaming-razer-deathadder-e-sports-edition

Zowie's been mentioned and the EC1 Evo CL fits your colour scheme perfectly, they also have a pure white one with the regular EC1 Evo, but both of those have a scroll wheel that lights up different colours depending on your DPI setting. 450 DPI will give you red, but anything above that will be purple or blue, so they're a no-go if 450 DPI is too low for you (edit: you can see what I mean if you scroll down a little in this review. I have no idea why they continued to use the red/purple/blue scheme on a mouse with red accents).

Zowie also has the AM-FG, which is pure white with grey accents on the scroll wheel/logo.

The CM Storm Recon also has a white version and its LEDs are customizable, so don't be put off by pictures of it glowing blue, green etc. You can make it red.

...and as an added bonus, all of the mice I've mentioned have better sensors (or "performance") than anything else mentioned thus far.

Just buy your favourite mouse take it apart and air brush it with white paint and change any LEDs to whatever colour