1080 to 1440

OneGun

Does going up to 1440 from a 1080 change your mouse sensitivity? I just played a round of BF3 and my sensitivity seemed much higher..

No it doesn't.

But it could appear so, but you'd think it would appear lower since you're moving across more pixels...

15" MBP TB

AMD 5800X | Gigabyte Aorus Master | EVGA 2060 KO Ultra | Define 7 || Blade Server: Intel 3570k | GD65 | Corsair C70 | 13TB

I noticed no difference when I moved up. 

JWolf Tech Broadcast

sort of, the same dpi setting on a 1080 screen will seem quicker than the same dpi on a 1440 screen because you have the same "distance per pixel" (its not really a thing), you move your mouse 5cm and it moves 700 pixels for example, you have less pixels on a 1080 screen so it will seem quicker, thats the only way it seems different

I use a higher DPI since switching over. 

My particular situation is that I have a Logitech G500. I had a small 23" 1080p Vizio TV that I was using as a monitor. I bought an ASUS 1440p monitor to replace it. My mouse was usually on the second DPI setting but since switching over, I've used the 3rd DPI setting (the most sensitive) for browsing the net and my desktop. For gaming, I still use the second most DPI setting.

Desert Storm PC | Corsair 600T | ASUS Sabertooth 990FX AM3+ | AMD FX-8350 | MSI 7950 TFIII | 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600 | Seasonic X650W I Samsung 840 series 500GB SSD

Mobile Devices I ASUS Zenbook UX31E I Nexus 7 (2013) I Nexus 5 32GB (red)