Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

War is not about bribing people it is about fighting spirit!

(im an idiot)

Who needs to fight? All you have done is demonstrate your barbarity. I take over simply through tactics and efficiency. You shall not be spared for raising the banner of rebellion even though you are a mere commoner!

I believe you are planning to send millions into war, even though you know the circumstances. Dictator! You are sending millions to their deaths when they could be spared and given a better life by NOT SERVING YOU!

"Instinct or Rationality; Which will you choose? Enchanted by a superiority complex"

"what you do in spite of internet speed is inspiring. :3" From Cae - 2015

Who needs to fight? All you have done is demonstrate your barbarity. I take over simply through tactics and efficiency. You shall not be spared for raising the banner of rebellion even though you are a mere commoner!

I believe you are planning to send millions into war, even though you know the circumstances. Dictator! You are sending millions to their deaths when they could be spared and given a better life by NOT SERVING YOU!

Even if millions die they die with spirit! Unlike you who will let his/her people die slowly in a fake happiness!

Cpu:

Intel i5 4460 Motherboard:Msi Z97S Sli krait Ram:HyperX Fury White (2x4) Storage:Seagate 1tb/Samsung 850 Evo 120gb Gpu:Gtx 960 2gb sc Case:S340 Black Psu:Corsair Rm 650w 80+ Gold certified

My anime list : http://myanimelist.net/animelist/KRImSIN

War is not about bribing people it is about fighting spirit!

(im an idiot)

while it may be about fighting spirit. Bribes help determine which side you are fighting on.

@Hatsune Miku 「 」 i have a giant space laser if you want to use it.

480px-Ion_Cannon_Render.jpg

Blarg

6DuW7he.gif

Of course i am!

Cpu:

Intel i5 4460 Motherboard:Msi Z97S Sli krait Ram:HyperX Fury White (2x4) Storage:Seagate 1tb/Samsung 850 Evo 120gb Gpu:Gtx 960 2gb sc Case:S340 Black Psu:Corsair Rm 650w 80+ Gold certified

Even if millions die they die with spirit! Unlike you who will let his/her people die slowly in a fake happiness!

How would my forces die? I have created impenetrable defences in protecting my armed forces. Once this war with you is over they can live a happy daily life like everyone else with no feeling or pressure of discrimination unlike what is happening in you country right now!

"Instinct or Rationality; Which will you choose? Enchanted by a superiority complex"

How would my forces die? I have created impenetrable defences in protecting my armed forces. Once this war with you is over they can live a happy daily life like everyone else with no feeling or pressure of discrimination unlike what is happening in you country right now!

Ugh! just die!

20140704153719!Giga_Drill_Breaker.gif

Cpu:

Ugh! just die!

1. Broken Image

2. AN18_019.png

1. Broken Image

2. AN18_019.png

Well played.

Cpu:

Well played.

I hereby declare the victory of the Empire of Japan over the world! ALL HAIL JAPAN! @Legion @wolfgang

I hereby declare the victory of the Empire of Japan over the world! ALL HAIL JAPAN!

All hail japan....

Cpu:

Not so fast Mr second best....

Oh? What little resistance do you have to best me?

And plus I'm a girl.

Oh? What little resistance do you have to best me?

And plus I'm a girl.

second choice...

second choice...

death by your own hand?

Option B.

Which is?

You.

?

I truely believe that you are an a.i., crawling through the net to gain knowledge.

^ I am forever immortal running off of the universe.

?

My argument for anything that sounds like Nationalism coming from Japan Second best, Second choice, and option B.

My argument for anything that sounds like Nationalism coming from Japan Second best, Second choice, and option B.

Which means you lose. Bye! ALL HAIL JAPAN! 

Materialburst.gif

Which means you lose. Bye! ALL HAIL JAPAN! 

Materialburst.gif

Nope those are you Second best, Second choice, and option B.

Not so fast Mr second best....

Don't try to rebel it only ends bad trust me.....

All hail japan.....

Cpu:

Nope those are you Second best, Second choice, and option B.

1. Poor Grammar

2. Nonsensical sentence construction 

3. None of those options will save you from the wraith you have incurred from treason against the Empire of Japan!