Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

I'm not entirely sure, either. We get one guest pass a month for being a member, but that seems kinda useless if they give away 2-4 weeks for free.

pandora add that just played as i was reading this is for 30days of cruchyroll.

Blarg

pandora add that just played as i was reading this is for 30days of cruchyroll.

:huh: When my membership is up in May, I better get a free month.

:huh: When my membership is up in May, I better get a free month.

in may?

Blarg

Watching on my phone and after a couple episodes it kicks me to the app store every 30 seconds or something. This only happens if the kissanime page is open.

i was thinking about the linus code. What is the difference betweem the two?

Frustrating :( This site is enjoyable even with adblock off. Haven't tested it on mobile though. Doing this on a 4,3 inch screen makes no sense to watch something ._.

http://www.animeram.tv/

in may?

b6eb77c665.png

Looking through my history, I've already used 6 weeks in free promotions, so I doubt they'd let me have more.

NEW AVATAR!

"Instinct or Rationality; Which will you choose? Enchanted by a superiority complex"

"what you do in spite of internet speed is inspiring. :3" From Cae - 2015

NEW AVATAR!

just think about the poor pikachu that had to be skinned to make that outfit

You monster! Q.Q That poor pikachu had hopes and dreams!

On the other side, I bet it's really warm. :D

You know what's easier than buying and building a brand new PC? Petty larceny!
If you're worried about getting caught, here's a trick: Only steal one part at a time. Plenty of people will call the cops because somebody stole their computer -- nobody calls the cops because they're "pretty sure the dirty-bathrobe guy from next door jacked my heat sink."

You monster! Q.Q That poor pikachu had hopes and dreams!

On the other side, I bet it's really warm. :D

Obviously Pika + Miku is best ever

RIG: I7-4790k @ 4.5GHz | MSI Z97S SLI Plus | 12GB Geil Dragon RAM 1333MHz | Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 970 (1550MHz core/7800MHz memory) @ +18mV(Maxed out at 1650/7800 so far) | Corsair RM750 | Samsung 840 EVO 120GB, 1TB Seagate Barracuda | Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 (Closed) | Sound Blaster Z                                                                                                                        Getting: Noctua NH-D15 | Possible 250GB Samsung 850 Evo                                                                                        Need a console killer that actually shits on every console? Here you go (No MIR/Promo)

This is why you should not get an FX CPU for ANY scenario other than rendering on a budget http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/286142-fx-8350-r9-290-psu-requirements/?p=3892901 http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/266481-an-issue-with-people-bashing-the-fx-cpus/?p=3620861

NEW AVATAR!

to skinned pikachus right there... how many pikachus do you think there are left with all the people wearing them these days

to skinned pikachus right there... how many pikachus do you think there are left with all the people wearing them these days

NEW AVATAR DAY!

RIG: I7-4790k @ 4.5GHz | MSI Z97S SLI Plus | 12GB Geil Dragon RAM 1333MHz | Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 970 (1550MHz core/7800MHz memory) @ +18mV(Maxed out at 1650/7800 so far) | Corsair RM750 | Samsung 840 EVO 120GB, 1TB Seagate Barracuda | Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 (Closed) | Sound Blaster Z                                                                                                                        Getting: Noctua NH-D15 | Possible 250GB Samsung 850 Evo                                                                                        Need a console killer that actually shits on every console? Here you go (No MIR/Promo)

This is why you should not get an FX CPU for ANY scenario other than rendering on a budget http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/286142-fx-8350-r9-290-psu-requirements/?p=3892901 http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/266481-an-issue-with-people-bashing-the-fx-cpus/?p=3620861

My vote remains with Saber

post-155826-0-48593800-1418251037_thumb.

If you're worried about getting caught, here's a trick: Only steal one part at a time. Plenty of people will call the cops because somebody stole their computer -- nobody calls the cops because they're "pretty sure the dirty-bathrobe guy from next door jacked my heat sink."

b6eb77c665.png

Looking through my history, I've already used 6 weeks in free promotions, so I doubt they'd let me have more.

cant hurt to try.

NEW AVATAR!

I think someone may get very excited about that.

looks good though.

Why is crunchyroll popular? I just did the trial and started searching.

spice and wolf: Nope

fullmetal alchemist: Nope

gunslinger girl: Nope

k-on: Nope

They do have bakemonogatari though.

guess its back to only watching at home for now.

Frustrating :( This site is enjoyable even with adblock off. Haven't tested it on mobile though. Doing this on a 4,3 inch screen makes no sense to watch something ._.

http://www.animeram.tv/

i will try it when i get a chance.

Blarg

I think someone may get very excited about that

Referring to little old me? :D

yes. Ninja me before i could hit post.

I was the one that found that picture and sent it to her :3

Anyone know of any good temp replacements for TPB?

There's plenty but i dont want to name..

"Instinct or Rationality; Which will you choose? Enchanted by a superiority complex"

Anyone know of any good temp replacements for TPB?

Don't worry, it'll be back up soon. How many years have they been trying to kill it now? :P

not even in a PM?

NSA. If I could get my VPN computer working, I would.

Well played. Well played.

tumblr_mdndo1Cq0V1qh9mnoo1_500.gif

Well technically i found all the pictures and he selected one.

2b7685ca6f.png