HTC One M8 Review & DUAL PHONE GIVEAWAY!

It is a great review, though my M8 has a couple flaws in it's build quality. A chance to win one (see what i did there?! ;-) ) directly from htc would be great, hopefully that would not have any problems. :-)

dual front facing speakers... sweet mother of spaghetti god that is awesome.

The build quality of the phone is amazing. Love the metal shell.

i have my m7 but want more =) i like the speakers and design ;)

Wow that was a great review. I think the best think about the phone is the screen the color on it looked amazing.

This is the most beautiful phone I've ever seen I love everything on it, the speakers, the screen, construction and the now included micro sd slot is great. Not a big fan of on screen buttons though lol. Awesome review by the way, don't stop making phone reviews.

My Galaxy S4 is falling apart due to it's cheap build quality. That's why this phone caught my eye and I would love a premium feel phone!

The m8 is just great! Boomsound is just too much of an obvious feature yet htc are the only one who goes for front speakers.  

Great Review Linus.

I now must have this phone.

Recently bought the Jaybird Bluebuds because our your previous video. Good Stuff.

I really love how the HTC ONE m8 has covered the flaws I find in other phones.

I have had a samsung galaxy s3 for a while now, the build quality and sound quality really annoy me.

HTC has that covered!

I love the shear power and the new improvements to the sense skin

I love the metal frame, it is utterly beautiful, as well as the screen my word..... its awesome :D . Being stuck with a plastic frame and rubbish screen i understand and appreciate the work HTC put into this phone.

I like the build quality of the M8. Looks nice and feels sturdy.

my favourite thing about the htc m8 is the screen. 

I love the UI design of this phone! Rather than the "other guy" who doesn't make changes for the sake of actually improving looks, HTC have actually made the UI look even better than stock android and I really like it! Really want to get a HTC One m8 now!

CPU i5 4430 3Ghz | Ram: 16GB DDR3 1600 | GPU: GTX 650 Ti 1GB | Mobo: H87N-Wifi | Case: White Bitfenix Prodigy | Boot Drive: 120GB 840 Evo (Mac OS X) 120gb OCZ Vertex 3 (Windows) | Games Drive: 640GB WD Green | OS: Windows 8 & OS X 10.9.1

I love all technology. The perfection of macs for my designer side, and the hardware and fun of tinkering on the of the pc side. We can have it all, just not at the same time.

Good review . the new HTC m8 looks awesomes I think that's my favorite thing about it & sense 6 looks good two, all around the phone is awesome I hope that HTC can sell this and bring them to the top or at least beating Samsung .

Been reading the forum for a while now, guess it's the right time to finally post something :P

I really admire the build quality on HTC phones.

Nice!!

That build equality!! love it !

Should I feel bad, that this is my first comment on this forum?

My favourite things are the build quality (90% metal, who doesn't love that!), the second camera on the rear, and the addition of the SD card slot. This phone is so damn beautiful!

Definitely clicked the link!

really like the build quality, and those speakers have been super appealing to me. <3 I plan to make it my next phone regardless of whether I win or not though. 

Boom sound speakers are the best thing about this phone! Please send one One to Croatia :-)

My favorite feature is that they actually added a freaking sd card slot. The lack of expansion when it came to storage and the battery killed it for me when the M7 came out, but with at least one of these features fixed I think I can safely say that I can now choose a HTC flag ship over its Samsung competition. This is coming from a person who has owned 4 Samsung devices so that is saying a lot. Here is to hoping that the M8 will have good custom rom support and compatibility because I just cant quit stock android.